twistedpretzels

What do you think?

Here's my rant. Set me straight or set me free. Pete and I met a nice young cpl for pizza. Proor to meeting She had asked us if we played alone although their profile was all about cpl play. I suggested this mite b good for Pete since I live 2 hrs away (committed cpl). Pete felt she was just trying to determine "what our relationship is all about. We had a good time and agreed to meet again . I thought after pizza we could have taken the boys to others cars and mess around a bit and blow them. She said she loved my thinking but they had plans. I was comfortable with them and said if she wanted to mess with peter I was fine with it. We all hugged and kissed good bye. I head home a few hours later and she asks Pete to meet her that nite. Wow. Kinda yikes. But one thing we learned about swinging is if the opportunity arises... take it! Pete and she met at a hotel and had a nice time. Hubby and i texted some and i told Pete i didn't feel he was into me but that was fine. Pete said hubby was crazy for me and couldn't wait to hook up. We then meet up with them at a meet and greet party. Pete and I chatted with her and her hubby and lots of others at the party and had a good time. However, she kept coming up to Pete (well, 3 times that i saw) and would start making out with him. Once she put her hand on my shoulder so i guess 'i could be part of the experience'. lol. Her making out with Pete made me feel awkward. I did not have that level of intimacy with her hubby yet. I feel out of place and I would walk into another room to get away from it. After we left the party i told pete it made me uncomfortable that that had happened- Pete said he felt a little funny too and apologized for the awkwardness. She was equal an opportunity friend and was lightly humping her way around the party with various men she had hooked up with previously. She was the only person that behaved liked this at the party that I could see. So to ramp up our potential cpl thing I met with the hubby the next week for pizza. I wanted to see if I was attracted enough to him (and vice versa - to get a 'read')-- wanted a kiss and a person connection at least. I can't just bend over and fuck-- there has to be something. Peter went to work and said if i wanted to bring him back that would be fine or if i wanted him to join us that would be good too. So met hubby for pizza and we had a good time. Lightly flirty and he told me HIS angst of getting into swinging with his wife etc. He works crazy shifts and needed to leave an hour or so later. I liked him and was ramped up for a 4some in the future. Hubby texted me a lot for less than a week then stopped. She tells Pete how crazy hubby is for me (yeah, i don't think so...) A few weeks later she writes us ( she and i send friendly texts and emails to each other. i like her enough. kinda young, but she's fine) and says she wants to get together with peter and i (i was like, errr. ok. not into to her sexually would i thought it would be fun to watch pete all over her). She wanted either to meet us for the movies or for messing around (the play word... ugh. it makes me want to barf. lol), but low and behold she was called into work early and it was a last minute thing and pete and i were really into seeing each other. The next night she was texting us at 1 am. She and hubby had just left a swing friends house from watching a football game. I had asked a few times earlier that week if they wanted to get together but had no response either way. Life does get in the way- they have children. However,Pete and she got together again a day later.

Their sls profile says they play as cpls. Doesn't seem to be happening. If he isn't into me that is fine-- i was kind of on the fence about him but this whole non communication thing i am finding annoying. Pete said the last hook up with her was 'kinda of off. he couldn't 'put his finger on it (hahahahahahhaha), but something was amiss'. Anyway... input please. My dick is limp over this couple. Am I missing something?

Loves2lovepeteypie

(:)=3))x===:

It was really hard to follow the thread. :(

She seems shallow and wants what she wants when she wants it with little care or concern if her partner or the other partner are receiving reciprocal attention. We have also seen lots of women like her that bounce around and kiss on all the men. I rarely find it flattering when a woman behaves in such a manner.

Not sure about him. You made it sound like he was a little more normal; just busy.

I wouldn't waste any more time with them and be happy that you found out sooner than later that that the confusion and chaos created in their wake isn't worth your time and energy.

My apologies for my thread, and thank you for taking the time to read it. I wrote it from my phone so that isn't helpful is it? LOL.

I agree with you, but Pete, i assume, will continue to see her. It kind of puts me off but I don't feel like I can tell him NOT to see her especially since he enjoys messin' with her thus far.

I am further bummed because we met a cpl last weekend who asked us to come home with them (practice spanking... they were bdsm and were willing to show us a few ropes- which we/he/i are interested in... but he said he wasn't sure if i was ready for it afterwards) and pete said 'yes, that is something we can do in a few weeks....' Bummed annoyed that the opportunity is seized in one instance and blown off in another instance.

Well, the real key is what do you think?

Sounds to me like you aren't really enjoying how this couple is acting, basically how the mrs is acting.

Playing separate is fine, but if you aren't enjoying it, dont do it. Sometimes certain people (and it sounds like this mrs would be in that category) rub you wrong.

Also sounds to me like in this case, the mrs is into swinging, the mr really isnt. He's just going along for the ride, probably doesnt know what else to do, and is probably nervous to boot. Heck, for all you know, it wasnt even him texting you, he could have been prodded by the wife to do it.

My phone does the same thing when I use it :lol:

There isn't any reason that just because you go out with one couple that it has to interfere with another unless there is just something else underlying in the new couple that has turned him off that he isn't being open about.

If your like my wife and you are dropping hints and getting upset that he isn't picking up on them...word of advice...us guys can be pretty dense sometimes and you have to TELL us what you want.

Mrs. Diggs will reach that point on that occasion and I'll be like "well, why didn't you just say so" :lol: "I am a guy after all."

Also sounds to me like in this case, the mrs is into swinging, the mr really isnt. He's just going along for the ride, probably doesnt know what else to do, and is probably nervous to boot.

:iagree:

Good point.