TheRedHalf

First Swinging Event... Halloween!!

Well we did it. After 2 months of planning, waiting and lots of self grooming we finally attended our first Halloween hotel take over!

We called this our lifestyle fact finding mission with no expectations other than to have a great time. We had a few couples message us prior to the party and loosely setup some dates (Meet at the bar and dinner). We got to the hotel a little early to give the lady time to apply magic and her hot new dress and heels. We arrived at the restaurant and ordered the usual drinks and appetizers and were there about 15 minutes before we saw one of the couples we had talked with come in. Long story short we had a fantastic dinner with a very sexy couple. I found I couldn't stop looking at her eyes and he couldn't stop looking at my wife's, lets see, how did she put it... tatas. :hahaha:

We spent most of the night drinking, dancing and talking with this couple. I had talked with the Mr. and explained that for now we are a play in the same room with our own spouse and he was cool with that. They also spent time with another good looking couple and by the end of the night decided to hook up with them which didn't bother us at all (not that is should). The best part was they both came to us and asked if we wanted to come up to their room and just watch and maybe play ourselves! All I can say is WOW; it couldn't get any easier than that. However, my wife was feeling a little nervous and we ended up opting out this time. We did however make the tour to the play rooms and the Sybian to see what action was going on there.

At the end of the night we ended up back in our room playing with each other. 5 hours of dancing, flirting and several orgasms later I was dead and couldn't sleep a bit all night (what was left of it). Honestly I don't know how you all do it :lol: . I said to my wife the cruise we signed up for is going to kill us. We had a long drive home and couldn't stop talking. It was like being high for at least 2 days and we didn't even swap.

My wife (thepinkhalf) has started reading "Opening Up" and everyone's favorite "The Swinger Manual" (Thank you Julie!). New Year's Eve here we come! I'd also like to thank everyone on the board for sharing their knowledge and wisdom. We both enjoyed the attention that each other was receiving and we haven't encountered the slightest jealousy. We'll have to keep an eye on that as we move forward but 21 years of being together tends to build a lot of love and trust.

Awww...What a lovely night for you and what a nice post! Successful first time outings like yours bolster my confidence. Now...we must choose an inaugural venue.....!:rolleyes:

Great to hear a successfull first time outing with no pressure.

My spouse and I are planning on attending our first swinger event at one of the clubs on an upcoming vacation to Florida. We would like to meet up with another couple to chat with and possibly meet with and discuss their experiences (sort of like trying to break ice and relieve our inhibitions and shyness). We have corresponded with another couple new to swinging and we hope that we can meet, even if for a couple of drinks and just to meet and discuss similar issues to breaking the ice.

Hopefully, our first outing will be as stress free and without any pressure as yours was.

Wish us luck.