GnJ

I gotta tell some one

Ok so the MRS and I have been swingers for quite a while now and we have had our fair share of good times. But, this one hasn't happened, yet.

Anyhow, I work away from home and J stays home with the kids. A couple years ago we started a business and she ran it while I was at work. We sold that business earlier this year, and J has been sitting at home taking care of the kids. Well, we decided that we needed to start another business. A retail candle store, this time. So we leased a shop next to a beauty salon. While I was away from home J met the owner of the salon, we'll call her Pat. When I came home J could not wait to introduce me to Pat. When I saw Pat I almost had to pick my jaw up off of the floor. Pat has some of the nicest tits that I have ever seen, read as big, really big tits. So as a married man and just meeting this woman I had to be careful to not make an as of myself, and am only able to steal an occasional glance.

A couple nights later as J and I and doing "it" I started talking and asking dirty questions about J wanting to fuck Pat. To my surprise this really turned J on. (J does not show signs of attraction to anyone, she will have sex with just about anyone but is not attracted to nor have any desires to be with anyone other than me) but, Pat was a different story J seemed to want Pat. After we were done J asked why I brought up Pat, and her tits, but we just dropped it there.

Fast forward one week, I am back at work, while J and pat are chatting at the shop. J tells pat about us staying out late on Friday and Saturday. So, Pat asked where we had gone that stayed open so late. J says,"oh, to a swingers club". Then Pat says that explains a lot and that she is "a little bi" and wants to come with us next time we go.

When I get home in a week and a half I will be be walking into the club with my wife and our unicorn, and her amazing tits. Did I tell y'all how nice her tits are?

Stay tuned, I will post an update after our date.

Unicorns - just because they are rare doesn't mean that they don't exist. Instead of searching for them , you have to let them stumble into you.

Well, here is a not so good update. Pat was a no show on the 15th. Her daughter became I'll and she needed to cancel. :( but, she is still wanting to play with us. So, stay tuned.

Have faith, sometimes real life gets in the way of playtime. If she is still interested and didn't stand you up, then the game is still on:)