TheSwingerSet

The phone rang...

Early last week my phone rang, when I looked at the caller id I didn't recognize the number but figured what the hell and answered it. The person on the other end didn't say hi or ask for me by name all she said was "Dinner and Cards". To tell the truth this just floored me I hadn't had a call saying that in almost fifteen years. My response was "Hell Yes!!"

Around 20 years ago when we were first married we would seduce our friends by asking them over for dinner and cards, one of the first couples that we did this with were a couple Leah met at ECFE classes, Dave and Beth, our boys were 3 days apart in birth and we all got along well, so we decided to bring them over to the dark side. They really got into it, by far the most active of our "friends" for several years. We had evolved a pass phrase to let each other know that we wanted to get together for some fun hence "Dinner and Cards" if we wanted to do something vanilla we would not use those words. The first time we invited them over we did have dinner and then brought out the cards, we started with rummy them proceeded to go through other games that we all knew, eventually we ended up with poker which by design turned into strip poker, our dirty version! That first time ended in a very nice soft swap. In the months and years after we progressed into full swap. One of the best parts for Dave and myself were the afternoon calls at work when the ladies would get together for a children's play date, when the boys would go down for their naps the ladies would play, taking turns calling Dave or I on the speaker phone so we could listen in to their fun. In 1996 they moved to AZ for work and we haven't seen them since.

Back to last week, Beth said that they were coming to the area to drop their daughter off at collage and would love to get together, so we set a date for Saturday night. It was almost like we had never been apart, The sparks were flying as soon as we met them at the restaurant, we had decided to meet at a place that we had gone many times for dinner when we were young, choosing to eat on the patio as we had done in the past. We are all older and it shows but some things never change, Beth looked as good to me as she did when we were in our twenty's. We had gotten there early and as they joined us at the table we all hugged, I know I was not the only one who's hands decided to take a quick inventory to make sure that everything was still there. Throughout dinner we caught up the conversation flowing as well as the beer.

About nine o'clock things started to get a little tense, the conversation was stilted with all four of us starting to make a comment and just stopping mid sentence, I think all of our minds were on what was going to happen very soon. Not being shy I blurted out "hey does anyone want to play cards" we all started laughing and quickly paid the bill and hurried to our cars and off to the hotel....

Once we were in the room Mark pulled out a deck of cards and the poker chips we all made ourselves comfortable around the table and dealt the first hand, and thats where it ended, we all looked at our hands threw down our cards and got naked, no need for games. Leah and beth jumped on the bed and started kissing their hands roaming over each other. They continued to kiss their fingers and hands stroking each other, loud moans coming from both of them, Leah was the first to break away she slid down the bed a bit and started sucking on Beth's nipples, taking one in her mouth and sucking, nibbling and teasing it with the tip of her tongue, once the first one was hard she would switch to the other. Beth's hands directing her head from one breast to the other, soft moans and grunts escaping from her slightly parted lips. Beth pulled away from Leah and returned the favor, attacking Leah's nipples with a hunger. The women continued on as Dave and I sat back and watched, first one would take control and then the other, you could smell their excitement!

They finally ended up in a 69, Dave and I knew that was the signal to join in on the fun. We crawled onto the king sized bed, letting our hands and mouths roam, helping the ladies reach their goal. As in the past Beth reached orgasm first, but this was new, in the past she would thrash around, moan and grunt, her hips bucking as she rode the wave, but this time she did all that and squirted as well. Leah quickly followed her into bliss. screaming out her own orgasm! As the ladies recovered they each took one of our cocks into their mouths and pleasured the men. As soon as I was hard Beth pulled away and asked if we needed condoms. It turns out that all four of us are safe and we decided to not use them. Beth pushed me onto my back and climbed on top dangling her breasts in my face and rubbing her cunny along my shaft, she started kissing me as she lowered herself onto me using long strokes she would pull up until the tip of my cock was about to pop out and then ever so slowly lower herself back down, when she reached bottom she would grind her cunt against me, then repeat the process. Meanwhile Leah and Dave were locked in a 69, as I looked over to see how they were doing Dave slid three fingers into Leah's dripping snatch causing her to take him deep in her mouth her nose buried in his pubes. Beth increased her pace as she got closer to cuming. She pulled away and got on her hands and knees over my face so I could taste her, I buried my tongue into her cunny sucking up her juices as she came. Leah and Dave were now in the missionary position with Leah's legs over his shoulders and he fucked her with quick strokes. Beth remounted me and rode me hard and Dave and I came together, both of us grunting!

We continued to play for the rest of the night in every combination we could come up with.

In the morning as we had breakfast, we all had smiles that wouldn't stop. We agreed that it had been too long and that we wouldn't wait fifteen years to get together again!

Great post! It sounds like a great time. "Dinner and cards" I have to remember that and steal it for myself. Thanks for sharing.

Great story. Reconnecting is always great no matter what. To find you've never missed a beat is that much more satisfying. :)

After I posted the story A few people asked how we play strip poker so here it is.

You will need 1 deck of cards (recommended the plastic coated ones if you are drinking etc…)

Either poker chips or something to use to keep score q-tips, pretzels

Give each player 20 chips

Each player must anti 1 chip per hand

Deal cards for 5 card draw (each player gets 5 cards)

1st betting round each player bets starting with the person to the dealers left

Each player turns back 0 to 3 cards for new ones

2nd betting round

Any player can fold at any point

Turn over cards to see who won, winner gets the pot

Continue to play until someone loses all their chips, they can then buy more chips for a piece of clothing. They buy the chips from another player and the amount of chips given for clothing depends on what the buyer is willing to pay.

Continue play

When a person runs out of clothes they can continue to play by buying more chips with favors which could be anything from getting you a drink to sex all depending on what you agree to before the game.

List of hands:

Royal flush 10 thru ace in one suit

Straight flush 5 cards in a row same suit

4 of a kind 4 aces or 4 3’s etc.

Full house 3 cards same number and 2 of another 444, 99 etc.

Flush 5 cards in same suit

Straight 5 card in a row 2,3,4,5,6 etc.

3 of a kind

2 pair

1 pair

High card

That is an awesome story. Gotta love how an old friendship like that just starts back up like the day you last met.

What a happy reunion. What's funny is, with some of our play friends, we really DO play cards when we get together (as the kids are usually with us)! :lol:

=)

We are going to borrow your "Dinner and Cards" signal. It is a neat way to send a signal. To copy something that someone else has developed is the most sincere form of flattery.

Your story also is great. It has turned us both on. The only trouble is we are where we only have vanilla friends so tonight it is just the two of us.

. The only trouble is we are where we only have vanilla friends so tonight it is just the two of us.

These were "vanilla" friends until we corrupted them by inviting them over for "dinner and cards"

By all means don't ruin a great friendship to get some strange but if you feel you know how they will react go for it!