PDA

View Full Version : what to wear, what to wear!!!

barnes08
09-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Looking for some advice on how to wear the corset below (without the bottom feather skirt). I will be wearing it to dinner then to a lifestyle club after, so need to be somewhat respectable but still sexy. I was really thinking that a pair of jeans, black and white heel and a white blazer would be best, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Beaded Ostrich Feather Corset (http://www.fredericks.com/Beaded_Ostrich_Feather_Corset/56138,default,pd.html?cgid=co2)

lotsoffun201
09-07-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm a guy, but I say, wear either a black skirt or jeans and take the Ostrich skirt with you for the club. I would forget the blazer. BTW, Mrs says I dress girls better than most girls do LOL

lacouples
09-07-2011, 06:37 PM
The corset in the link looks great. What you should wear with it depends on weather or not you are going to also wear the matching wings shown on the same page. I am going to assume not. A skirt would look nicer than jeans and is definitely sexier. I suggest something above the knee, black, and gathered. It should be something that you can remove easily at the club.

The white jacket would look nice with the black and white shoes, but you need to make sure that it doesn't crush the feathers on the corset too much. If it does, just forget the jacket.

With that corset you will look hot no matter what you wear with it. Have a great time.

funcoupledayton
09-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Looking for some advice on how to wear the corset below (without the bottom feather skirt). I will be wearing it to dinner then to a lifestyle club after, so need to be somewhat respectable but still sexy. I was really thinking that a pair of jeans, black and white heel and a white blazer would be best, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Beaded Ostrich Feather Corset (http://www.fredericks.com/Beaded_Ostrich_Feather_Corset/56138,default,pd.html?cgid=co2)

Oh I love this! Love the skirt, but understand you couldn't wear it to dinner!

sexcupid
09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
I think 'skirt' is a bit generous of a connotation for anything other than what it is intended for, sexy time/bedroom wear. :lol:

For a venture out in public to dinner, I think dark denim, heels, and a blazer would look sharp with the corset. You are still covered up enough to pull off wearing lingerie as part of your outfit and being tasteful. Depending on the restaurant you are going to for dinner, it may be totally appropriate to ditch the blazer...some trendier places the corset alone would not be 'out of place'.

Then you are still flexible for transitioning to the club, where you can add the feathered skirt or whatever to you are comfortable with. :)

Playful1
09-09-2011, 11:31 PM
i think its a bit much for dinner because of the feathers/sequins (not because its a corset. ive worn corsets, real ones, out before). But, if you go for it....keep the rest extremely simple. black knee length skirt, black heels.

JustAskJulie
09-12-2011, 03:16 PM
I agree with going simple (jeans or a skirt), skip the jacket.