Valha

Our first time: MFM experience

Mr. V here!

Tom was one of many single guys who emailed us on Swing Lifestyle. We chose him for our first experience because he was respectful, was fun to webcam and chat with, and we just hit it off and felt comfortable with him.

Mrs. V. and I got a room at a local hotel and decided that even if the meet with Tom didn't go well, we could still have a fun night out with each other. Well we met Tom in the hotel bar and we all hit it off. Mrs V. had prepared that if things went well, she would invite Tom up and do some lap dances for the both of us, so after an hour or so of fun conversation, she kissed him on the lips and said she would to up to the room and text me when she was ready. It was our first time and Tom had some experience but I think he was more nervous than I was.

As we entered the room, Mrs. V was dressed in a sexy stripper outfit. She sat both of us guys on the one bed near each other, started some music, and began dancing for us. After the 2nd song, (we weren't allowed to touch her the first song), she danced and undressed us guys as we began to feel her up. We were all naked by the end of the second song. After lots of kissing, kissing breasts, and roaming hands, Mrs. V kneeled in front of both of us and took turns sucking each guy deep in her very hot, wet mouth, taking each cock as deep as she could while stroking the other one with one of her free hands. I then guided Mrs. V up on her back and said Tom should be putting on a condom now if he wants to fuck her. I kneeled up and Mrs. V sucked me so excellently while Tom fucked her. I loved to watch her. Everyone seemed to enjoy! Long story cumming shorter here, all parties came multiple, multiple times, with several breaks in between to talk and goof around and allow the guys to re-charge the batteries (Mrs. V too!). We'd also talk about what positons each other wanted to do next. This went on for hours as we played from just after 10pm until after 2 in the am when Tom left very happily drained.

The next morning Mrs. V and I had the most amazing 'relcamation' sex, got cleaned up, went down for a nice breakfast, took a nice walk around the hotel grounds, then went back to the room for a nap before checking out. We cuddled and giggled about the night before. I got a little emotional and even got tears runninng down my face. I told her I just felt so close to her and yet I felt a little at a loss at why I got that way but I was happy and very happy together. I guess just a lot of emotions happening for our very first time. Mrs. V said her next goal was to get me laid! We laughed about that but I was excited because I knew she was serious! Damn, I love this girl! Thanks for listening, and thanks to all those on this board who helped us take baby steps to this point.

Congrats!

Yep, that post-encounter sex is mind-blowing... it's inexplicable until you have experienced it first-hand.

Hey guy, I'm so happy for you! And the Mrs. too! You've got lots of fun ahead for both of you! :)

Valha -- glad it went well. Time for round 2? My name is Tom, we live in Ohio, and enjoy playing seperately then coming home to descibe the fun for our reclamation sex .......great term.

I travel for work some, may be in your neck of the woods someday.

Tom