LFM2

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt

Now, I've hurt the day after a play session like having sore muscles and other minor aches and pains, but Dave... Oh, yes Dave, was a little too acrobatic last night and now has a bruised pubic bone. Hurts to walk, hurts to move. I have no idea what he was doing, but I do know he was having fun. (I have no idea if she's injured, but she didn't say anything)

I came out of this fun, fun, fun get together unscathed. (It's like a first for me!)

Have you ever had so much fun you hurt yourself? C'mon, I wanna hear stories. :)

I had bruises on my back/ribs (fingers) from an enthusiastic partner once. Thing is I did not notice it until someone pointed it out later in the evening.

Another time, I was sitting in metal lawn chair (outside) with my playmate straddling me. As things moved faster the chair tipped backwards and we flipped over each other..literally..lol. Luckily neither of us were hurt.

I accidently broke my husbands rib one time. He wouldnt umm... stop and so i was trying to push him away and i managed to push at the "right" location with the right amount of pressure at the right time.

The er doctor thought it was the funniest thing that he had heard in a while :blush:

My husband had to tell everyone who asked that he suffered it durring sex.

I have had pulled muscles in my neck and sore legs, but never anything worse then that.

I'm pretty sure I cracked a rib coming down on my side during an MFF a few weeks ago. She was pretty cool about it. Also, she ended up with bruises on her wrists so it all worked out in the end.

Zoe thought it was pretty funny, of course, she had to listen to me groaning each time I got out of bed for the next two weeks.

W

I can't think of any real accidents either of us have had during sex. The closest I've come to an accident was a hamstring cramp right at the moment of truth.

-That sucks, and not the good way.

A swinger couple we are friends with had a nasty sex accident involving a sex swing and resulted in the male losing a layer of skin down the length of his nose. The swing wasn't as secure as it should have been, and came crashing down, with the cross support gliding gracefully across his face.

-That sucks even more than a cramp.

I laugh since Dave's *still* a little stoved-up! Usually, I'm the one that's humped-up for a couple days with muscle aches afterwards. :) I'm really surprised, because we've played with this couple many times before. He's got a little Dom in him, I think. He can be kinda rough at times. Nothing that's worrisome, but just a little more rough than my other playmates.

I remember the first time we played with another couple, I literally couldn't walk the next day due to muscle aches. He turned me every which way but loose, but it was still fun. :) I can't imagine breaking a rib. I have come away with bruises, I guess. Th

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...I was enjoying a vigorous session of oral play and raised up, my now ex-husband did not bob and weave, and I hit him square in the mouth with my pelvic bone. I had a little cut, but his front tooth was knocked clean out. I didn't even know until after. He spit it out and kept going!

I occasionally get in the mood to bite and left some rather nasty bruises on hubby and our male guest that took weeks to go away...in my defense they held still for it and didn't give me any indication they were not enjoying the roughness.

In another mfm, the gentleman requested me to leave my boots on. As I rode him, the heel of my boot was repeatedly digging into his calf. We were both pretty into it...when we finished, he excused himself to go to the restroom. When he came back, we noticed he had blood running down his leg.

LFM2 - hope hubby feels better in a couple days.

We haven't experienced any broken bones but for some reason foot cramps hit the both of us at very inopportune moments.

I think he's recovering nicely, now. Thanks for all well-wishes!

No more boo-boo's, maybe pulled hair here and there, but nothing that leaves a mark.

Maybe a jump off the dresser and hit the ceiling fan? (I heard of this one!) Having the swing fall off it's stand? And then, I think about those homemade toys that have potential to cause harm.

We're gonna have to go play again so I can come up with something new. :)

One of our first group experiences Mrs. Truelove had a really sore neck afterwards and most certainly from oral in an unusual position. A terrible "kink". :lol:

It persisted for a couple weeks even with regular visits to the chiropractor. It was obvious to people around us that she had a kink in her neck and people kept asking how she did it. Which I found extremely funny.

"Yeah hon, how did you do that to your neck?"

hahaha.

Once I had a new playmate ride me so hard that I walked with a bit of a limp for a few days, and sex with Natasha was out of the question for close to a week. During that session I felt a bit like Tom Cruise at the beginning of Jerry Maguire. That woman could win a rodeo I tell you.

Boris

Once, about a century ago, when I lived near the Zuni reservation in New Mexico, I met a gorgeous 5'1" blonde barrel racer, at a rodeo. She and her horse spent the night with me. (She in my bed, the horse in my corral.)

After we got to know each other the first time (intimately), she asked, "Did you ever fuck on horseback." I admitted that I hadn't.

With both of us clad only in cowboy boots, she whistled for her horse and told me to put my saddle on him. We used her bridle. Soon I was mounted on the horse and she was mounted on me, facing backwards lips to lips as it were. "Don't bother to hold the reins, just hold me." Off we went across the prairie.

At first I thought the horse was extraordinarily well-trained and knew exactly what to do; then I realized she was controlling him with her heels on his flanks. She would put him into a trot, then a canter, then a full gallop. No matter what she did, it was quite remarkable. All I could do was keep my feet in the stirrups and hold on! It was good the nearest neighbor was five miles away or they'd have heard her screams.

At the end of the ride, I was rubbed raw on the inside of my thighs, seeping blood in some places, having never ridden before without jeans. I also had serious hickies on both sides of my neck. She was unscathed, but "lathered up" and breathing hard ... as was the horse. We tended to the animal, turned him into the pasture with my horses, and took a shower together. She treated my wounds with antibacterial ointment and we went to bed. We both slept like babies.

In the morning, after steak and eggs, she thanked me for my hospitality and drove away in her pickup truck (Texas plates) with her horse trailer behind. As I watched her turn onto the road and wave goodbye, I thought, "She's done that before ... probably many times. Did she have this in mind when she approached me at the rodeo???" Of course, I never knew and never saw her again.

I almost posted this story in the "Animal Spirits" thread because it's as close as I'm likely to ever get to having a threesome with a woman and a horse. Then I decided not to because nobody would believe it, but today I couldn't resist.

I just love them cowgirls!

Alura

• Like 1

I love doggie position, but if I over-indulge, my bad knee swells up. Other than that, never had any problems.

With both of us clad only in cowboy boots, she whistled for her horse and told me to put my saddle on him. . .

I am relieved to read this. We here at the swingersboard know how risky it is to go bareback.

Once, about a century ago, when I lived near the Zuni reservation in New Mexico, I met a gorgeous 5'1" blonde barrel racer, at a rodeo. She and her horse spent the night with me. (She in my bed, the horse in my corral.)

After we got to know each other the first time (intimately), she asked, "Did you ever fuck on horseback." I admitted that I hadn't.

With both of us clad only in cowboy boots, she whistled for her horse and told me to put my saddle on him. We used her bridle. Soon I was mounted on the horse and she was mounted on me, facing backwards lips to lips as it were. "Don't bother to hold the reins, just hold me." Off we went across the prairie.

At first I thought the horse was extraordinarily well-trained and knew exactly what to do; then I realized she was controlling him with her heels on his flanks. She would put him into a trot, then a canter, then a full gallop. No matter what she did, it was quite remarkable. All I could do was keep my feet in the stirrups and hold on! It was good the nearest neighbor was five miles away or they'd have heard her screams.

At the end of the ride, I was rubbed raw on the inside of my thighs, seeping blood in some places, having never ridden before without jeans. I also had serious hickies on both sides of my neck. She was unscathed, but "lathered up" and breathing hard ... as was the horse. We tended to the animal, turned him into the pasture with my horses, and took a shower together. She treated my wounds with antibacterial ointment and we went to bed. We both slept like babies.

In the morning, after steak and eggs, she thanked me for my hospitality and drove away in her pickup truck (Texas plates) with her horse trailer behind. As I watched her turn onto the road and wave goodbye, I thought, "She's done that before ... probably many times. Did she have this in mind when she approached me at the rodeo???" Of course, I never knew and never saw her again.

I almost posted this story in the "Animal Spirits" thread because it's as close as I'm likely to ever get to having a threesome with a woman and a horse. Then I decided not to because nobody would believe it, but today I couldn't resist.

Alura

I was going to post about my current injury, but how can I follow that up?

Well played sir. Even if it's only half true. :)

I was going to post about my current injury, but how can I follow that up?

Well played sir. Even if it's only half true. :)

This is not a board of "one upmanship." :) Tell us about your injury, please.

It's true. If only there had been a second time... Sigh...

Alura

My ride at the TSC that left me sore for several days can not begin to equal the bareback horse ride for humor. Although I had no injuries that needed treatment, I had a hard time walking for several days.

Riding(and I do not mean horses) can be great fun.

Lady C2S

I am relieved to read this. We here at the swingersboard know how risky it is to go bareback.

I'm embarassed to admit, SW_PA_Couple, that I missed this great pun when I first read your post. I could only imagine in horror how disasterous the ride would have been without a saddle. Without stirrups, there's no way I could have stayed on the horse. Talk about injuries... :eek: :eek:

Alura

There was a time where I accidentally punched my husband in the eye... That was hilarious!!

The main aches and pains we have are his knees and my hips if we're going doggy for waaaaaayyyy too long.

Let's see wifey took a knock to the head when her partner decided to reposition her in the middle of a very spirited session. Smacked her head right into the headboard...

After a very long (didn't realize it at the time) session of foreplay (4 hours) I had a blister on the head of my penis from all the rubbing. I still have no idea how it lasted that long but we were having FUN.

My hubby and I had A bed break once with another coouple. we were right in the middle of it all . we were on a fold up sofa bed. and it just folded up in the middle. no one got hurt but boy did we laugh for days. bearykool

• Like 1

I don't want anyone harmed, but I love hearing stories where the bed breaks, or something just goes wrong in the throes of playing. Just brings a laugh in my heart.

Once , my first wife and I were fucking in the passenger seat of my truck, when one of us hit the door handle and we both spilled out onto the road. She was on top so I got the worst of it, with "road rash" on my back and ass. I'm proud to say that even then, we didn't"disengage".

A girlfriend once mentioned that we could fuck face to face on the seat of my R1 Sportbike. We both donned helmets. I wore gloves. She had her ass against the tank and her legs wrapped around my back and we took off down the road. I discovered that by working the throttle I could put action into the motions. The Yamaha R1 is one of the most powerful bikes out there and a true wheelie machine. I think you see where this is going...

I think you see where this is going...

I'm starting to cringe.... Let us know how it ended. :)

Yeah, Speed! As a former Motorcycle Safety Instructor and a horseman, I know one doesn't have to do much to keep a horse on his feet. Now, a bike is quite different ... even a BMW requires 100% attention.

Also, the countryside in New Mexico is somewhat more isolated than the Interstate.

You must have survived; that pleases me!

Alura

Bruised pelvis, which in case one wonders, takes about 6 weeks to heal! Our name is Hammock Sex but it has little to do with this story. We live at the Mexican Caribbean where hammocks are the norm. Not the little banana type with the wood spreaders like you find in the US but ours our like giant woven baskets that two people can easily move around in. Sex in one of these is like sex floating in air, really amazing and if you have not tried it, you really must. Our balcony has hammock hooks built into the concrete walls that we suspend the hammocks from on each end. One night we had two hammocks side by side, both suspended at one end from the same anchor. Daisy and I were in one hammock and two of our B&B guests were in the other and I suppose it was just too much weight for that single support. When it gave, the guys were on the bottom of each hammock and we both hit ass first on the very hard tile. We pulled the steel anchor completely out of the concrete! The hammocks were bouncing up and down and it was the weight, along with the force, that did it. We laughed, rinsed the concrete chips off and finished in the patio furniture. It was the next morning my backside was hurting and it took 6 weeks to finally heal. Yes, we re-anchored the hook, it had not been installed properly, and we have tested it many times since. Those same guests returned a few months later and yes, they tested it again as well. They told us they decided not to sue us, the testimony would have been too embarrassing, so they just came back for more hammock sex instead.

Well this story sort of fits...It could have been an ER trip

A guy I had been dating, finally talked me into having anal sex. We were both active duty military at the time, stationed a 2 hour plane ride away from each other. He is well endowed, so I had worked on stretching myself out in order to accommodate him. All that anticipation of what it would be like when we finally had anal sex must have got me uber excited because my ass clamped down on his cock like a vice grip and refused to let go. He almost passed out and I tried to ease him out but that just made me get more excited and clamp even harder. Then we realized, OMG his cock was stuck in my ass!! We both started to panic, completely freaking out at how much trouble we were going to be in and OMG the phone is way over there and what the hell are we going to do! After a few frantic minutes, we realized there was nothing we could do, one of us started to giggling at how we were like two dogs stuck together. We both laughed our asses off until he slid out of me. We both a bit sore from the episode but it could have gone much, much worse if we weren't able to laugh at the situation. I wonder how long we would have been stuck if we hadn't started to laugh!

• Like 1

Alura

Screenshot 2014-11-09 at 10.44.01 PM.jpg Good night. I think that's our winner. All I can say is...well done. :)

Mr intuition has probably gotten the worst of it. Can't remember what we were doing exactly, but it was vigorous. I zigged when I should've zagged and poor Mr. intuition ended up with some fractured cartilage. That took us out of the swinging game until he healed up, which took months. It's kind of hard to explain to a playmate why there's blood in your semen. Besides, we had to be a little careful not to reinjure him, so playing with unfamiliar partners would be really risky.

I routinely get bruises on my legs and so forth, but that's about it. I once got my ass bit up pretty good with mosquito bites while Mr. intuiton and I were getting it on in the bushes at a local conservation area. Damn, Alura, we're going to have to step up our game to compete with a story like that! LOL

Mr intuition has probably gotten the worst of it. Can't remember what we were doing exactly, but it was vigorous. I zigged when I should've zagged and poor Mr. intuition ended up with some fractured cartilage. That took us out of the swinging game until he healed up, which took months. It's kind of hard to explain to a playmate why there's blood in your semen. Besides, we had to be a little careful not to reinjure him, so playing with unfamiliar partners would be really risky.

I don't even have a penis and I cringed!

The worst I've had is black and blue bruises on my thigh after going at it hard with Red with my legs up high.

But it reminds me of the saying, "It's all fun and games until someone gets knocked down, knocked out, or knocked up."