sandbcouple

Our first time was amazing

I posted elsewhere on here about being new, and I thought I might share a little story with you about some fun we had this week.

We had never done anything together, even though my wife had a little experience with a previous partner a while back. We did the standard things: created a Swing Lifestyle account, messaged some people, chatted with a few, and tried to see if anyone was interested in meeting. A week went by with surprisingly little forward motion, so we decided to take the plunge and attend a local on-premises club.

We put on some sexy clothes, psyched ourselves up, and found ourselves at the front door of a large, nice looking home on a very secluded plot of land not far from our own home. We were welcomed warmly and given a tour of the 'facilities', and soon found ourselves chatting with some of the regulars. Apparently, very few people were attending this party, and we were some of the first people there. After an hour or so of talking and getting a cocktail or two into us, I asked my lovely wife if she wanted to get in the hottub. Of course she's game, she's awesome. I was the first person naked, and the only newbie there.

After a few minutes a few other couples joined us in the tub and we had some nice conversation, but we didn't really click with anyone. There was a 'quad' there of two couples that have been swapping with each other for more than 10 years, and they were slightly intimidating, but it was fun to watch them get their game on.

We were also the youngest there by a good 10 years, and we're in our mid 30's, so I was a bit surprised by that.

The rest of the evening was relatively unremarkable. We talked to some people, got a few phone numbers, but we didn't play (even though we got offers). We stuck to our original plan of 'scoping it out'. We were definitely game to go farther, but we didn't really hit it off with anyone. We chalked it up to being a small, slow party of regulars, and went home a little before midnight.

We talked about it the next day at length, and decided that we like the idea of meeting a bunch of people at once, and that it's a hassle to do the one couple at a time thing, so we started arranging our own meet n greet at a friendly bar we frequent. We got lots of well wishes, and "sorry but we cant get a sitter", etc, but we did get one couple that was excited to come and meet us, so we soldiered on and set it up.

It went far better than expected. The moment they walked into the bar, my anxiety disappeared. They were just another couple out to have a good time. After we ordered drinks and started talking, all nervousness left and we really started to hit it off. There were positively sparks flying off of us during the night. We ended up spending 6 hours talking to them, we have so much in common it's fairly ridiculous.

As the evening wound down, we exchanged pleasantries and phone numbers, and got ready to head to our respective homes. The wife pulls me in and gives me a nice long hug and a slightly lingering kiss. My wife and the husband also hit it off well enough, it seems. We exchange phone numbers and go home.

All the way home, we're talking up a storm about how awesome they seem and how we aren't sure who is attracted to whom, but we hope we can get together again, even if just for drinks or dinner or something. So, when we get home we decide to send them a message on Swing Lifestyle telling them exactly that. Mid way through the message, we get a text from them that they had a great time and they'd love to spend more time with us! Wow!

So I say screw it, let's just call them, they're obviously still up. So we call them, and arrange another get together. At their house. The next day. For drinks, dinner, and hot tubbing. In for a penny, in for a pound.

We show up on time, looking fresh and casual. Nothing over the top, we're not out clubbing after all. They had gotten delayed a bit and dinner was running a little late, so we got to chat for a while while they were cooking. I helped the Mr on the grill, the wives chatted about whatever they chat about, etc. We start putting the dishes out to cool and serve, and the other wife says something like "I've got some questions for you guys now that we can concentrate" and goes on to ask more intimate questions like how did we decide to start doing this, etc. It was a nice ice breaker, and led to some fantastic conversation during dinner.

After dinner, the Mr goes to get the hot tub ready, and we ask the Mrs if we should wear swimsuits...and she laughs. We all stripped off our clothes in short order and soon we're all mooshed up in the middle of the hot tub, our legs all tangled up over each other, talking, flirting, and getting to know each other better. After a few minutes, hands start slipping beneath the bubbles and we really start getting to know each other much better, lol.

We eventually get comfortable enough to split into couples, me and the Mrs, my wife and the Mr, at opposing corners of the tub, and continue to have group chat, while also starting to do our own flirting and seduction of our new friends. We're just starting to get really frisky when we decide as a group to go inside and dry off by the fireplace.

So, we're all naked, relaxing in front of a nice fire, talking, touching, exchanging meaningful glances, and I'm getting hot. I have this tendency to do that, so I stand up and ask if anyone wants to join me in the bedroom, where it's a bit cooler. Yes, the newbie is the one that shatters the ice.

Within moments I'm going down on the Mrs while my wife gets some attention from the Mr, and I bring her to the first orgasm of the night in just a few minutes. It was incredible. Exhilarating. Phenomenal.

It escalated from there, we soft swapped for a while, the men with their wives while the women played with each other. Eventually, I asked if we should swap, so we did, but I couldn't stay hard without my wife's direct involvement, so we swapped back. No biggie, they took it in stride, and they think it'll get easier as we get to know each other better, basically already planning our next get together, when we're in the middle of this one! Hot!

So, we decide to take a breather, and I suggest my wife show them what we brought in our goody bag. So out come our toys, and my wife models and demonstrates them, much to everyone's delight. The Mrs really wants to try our hitachi magic wand and one of our attachments, so my wife obliges by sliding next to her in the bed and slipping the business end into her as she begins to moan. She goes nuts with this thing, and we all thoroughly enjoy watching her pleasure herself as we touch and caress her all over her body, my wife in particular playing with her breasts.

After the toy playtime, we decide to do a little side by side 4 some action to end the night, with the men behind our wives doggie style while the ladies hold hands and kiss.

We started setting up our next play date while we laid in bed in post coital haze. I think there's some real potential here.

The next couple days, of course that's all we could talk about. We decided we did make some mistakes, though. We took a long time messing around with dinner, drinks, and hot tubbing. Which was great to get comfortable, but by the time we were ready to play, it was after midnight. Yikes! We had one or two too many cocktails, due to the amount of time we spent goofing off. And we were all a little bit shy about asking for specific things (ie someone wanted some oral attention but felt weird asking for it).

I only felt weird when I was having my little malfunction while he was inside my wife, but that little pang went away rapidly. Otherwise, no real jealousy, anxiety, nerves, etc. We just had a blast.

Nice story.

Too much food, too much drink, too much other stuff and next thing you know it's very, very late and it's tougher to perform.

Ahh, the Magic Wand. A guaranteed good time for the ladies. :)

Alcohol is all at once the best social lubricant and the worst thing to introduce into a party. I've taken to restricting myself to a few glasses of wine, and ditching my favorites as I'd rather be able to perform than be more mellow.

The ladies are lucky - they get to have as much as they want.

The evening sounds perfect, and I'm glad you guys hit it off as well as you did. Keep us posted on whatever transpires in the future -

W

Alcohol is all at once the best social lubricant and the worst thing to introduce into a party. I've taken to restricting myself to a few glasses of wine, and ditching my favorites as I'd rather be able to perform than be more mellow.

Went to a party about six weeks ago. Decided I would also lay off the alcohol so that I would be able to perform (and, perform again). The problem however is that I'm still a bit nervous in these situations (but getting better), so I kept a glass of water to keep my hands occupied.

Then I started drinking the water. And refilling it. And drinking it. So I had a different problem, which of course manifested itself during my first hookup of the evening.

But hey, I was able to stick around for a second helping later.

I've decided I'm definitely going to lower my alcohol intake next time. I wasn't intoxicated, but it sure wasn't helping by that time of the night.

Sounds like a great time!

Getting the play started late is typical, hell at some parties it doesnt start until 2am or later, and by then most people are "one and done" at best.

The thoughts on alcohol are also good, a few drinks usually works fine, but too many ends up bad for most.

Most of the nervousness will be gone by the 2nd meeting, so no worry there. It's almost always there on first meetings with anyone, even with people who have been doing this for a while.