We did it! Finally met that other couple that we just clicked with right off the bat...we actually went out to a local strip club, and a couple we'd been chatting with came out and met us...sparks right away...they were absolutely awesome. Laid back, funny, the entire mood was just right and it made the nerves just kind of fade away.

I (the mrs) was always really bi curious...this particular couples female was incredibly bi sexual, she loves being with other women. She took the lead, and it didn't take me long to get into kissing and fondling this sexy woman...the feeling of her going down on me was just incredible...i think it was a mix of the sensations, and the excitment of the situation...because i got off pretty quick...and then again...and again, lol. The men were being very helpful of course, touching and kissing us and whatnot while it was going on. After a while i kind of thought, what the hell? And i returned the favor. now, for me, having never done anything with another woman before, the feeling of her getting off was amazing. i was really proud of myself, lol.

We ended up back with the boys...giving them some attention too...finally, lol. we played around with our own partners some...a few times we were all so close i wasn't sure who was touching me, which was incredibly hot. Then we took the plunge, and traded partners for a while...it was pretty hot, watching the hubby pleasuring another woman, and feeling another man in me. We ended the night back with out own SO's....but wow, all in all it was a great first expirience, and a awesome way to step into the swinging world. We can't wait to try again. ;0)

Very cool. We all love hearing good stories. Especially first time experiences!

Welcome to the dark side. :)

We did it! Finally met that other couple that we just clicked with right off the bat...we actually went out to a local strip club, and a couple we'd been chatting with came out and met us...sparks right away...they were absolutely awesome. Laid back, funny, the entire mood was just right and it made the nerves just kind of fade away.

I (the mrs) was always really bi curious...this particular couples female was incredibly bi sexual, she loves being with other women. She took the lead, and it didn't take me long to get into kissing and fondling this sexy woman...the feeling of her going down on me was just incredible...i think it was a mix of the sensations, and the excitment of the situation...because i got off pretty quick...and then again...and again, lol. The men were being very helpful of course, touching and kissing us and whatnot while it was going on. After a while i kind of thought, what the hell? And i returned the favor. now, for me, having never done anything with another woman before, the feeling of her getting off was amazing. i was really proud of myself, lol.

We ended up back with the boys...giving them some attention too...finally, lol. we played around with our own partners some...a few times we were all so close i wasn't sure who was touching me, which was incredibly hot. Then we took the plunge, and traded partners for a while...it was pretty hot, watching the hubby pleasuring another woman, and feeling another man in me. We ended the night back with out own SO's....but wow, all in all it was a great first expirience, and a awesome way to step into the swinging world. We can't wait to try again. ;0)

Welcome to the club!! That's pretty ambitious to jump right into a full swap, and I must say I'm impressed. When it feels right, it feels right.

Yeah we did alot of talking about it before hand...full swap was something we both had intrest in...and after we met the, and spent some time together we kinda went hell if were gonna swing lets do it proper, lol.

Thank you. It was a really encouraging first expirience for us both...we know not every one will go that smooth, but alot of our nerves are gone, lol.

That is a great story, and to have that as a first experience no less. Pure awesome.

I'm gonna sound like a broken record but really wondering from people who felt good afterward whether you were a jealous/possessive type of person before you did this...

Anyway thanks for sharing a great (encouraging!) story...