HI, We are a F/F lesbian couple exploring the lifestyle. We went to a club near us this past Friday and people were friendly. But we are wondering how well we will be received and what kind of results we will find. Are there many other F/F couples out there?

Ok you mean 2 females?

What exactly are you looking for?

If you are looking for 2 more females, then you are in the wrong place. I've never met nor seen an f/f couple on a swinging website nor at an event. Seen plenty of f/f/m combos though, but never just 2 females. Probably the only thing more rare would be m/m couple.

If you are looking for an M/F couple, you might find it, although it will be a bit challenging depending on what you want. If you want to have both straight and bi play, it should be pretty easy to find. If you want only bi play though, your options will be more limited, although you still could find it.

And, if you are looking for 2 single guys, you've hit the jackpot :lol:

HI, We are a F/F couple exploring the lifestyle. We went to a club near us this past Friday and people were friendly. But we are wondering how well we will be received and what kind of results we will find. Are there many other F/F couples out there?

Okay, I took a quick look at your profile and appears you are primarily interested in females, but couples are a minor interest? And you are predominantly soft swap based on how your profile read? Your profile is not real clear exactly what you are looking for and leave people to guess, which means some will be right and other wrong. I am going to assume since you came here you are looking for both M&F.

So I will break it down by the numbers so to speak.

• If you are looking for couples (M/F) and are interested in the male, then you should have plenty of options.
  • Couple (M/F) and play with female only, the odds get pretty long. Most couples play as couples only, but some play solo or are fine with watching.
  • Looking for single males, they are a dime a dozen numbers wise, have fun.
  • If you are looking for single females, get in line, they are not called unicorns for nothing. I would also imagine you might get the cold should a bit from some people, since single females are in such high demand, competition form a F/F couple might rub some the wrong way, they might see it as kind of greedy :) . I cannot speak for single females, but I would imagine the majority are looking for a little of both male and female since they are in the lifestyle. There are just to many other options to find one or the other outside the LS.
  • As for soft swap, most of the people we have met are full swap. I am not sure what the numbers are but I would imagine it is heavily tilted toward full swap. So that is potentially another factor that can effect your success in the LS.

Either way, welcome to the boards, and have fun.

We have seen a few F/F couples at clubs and parties we have been to and they were treated just like everyone else. With that said, F/F couples are a rarity in the lifestyle from our experience and even though lifestylers always talk about how open minded they are we have found a high percentage to be closed minded when it comes to people that are "different" than them or their group of friends.

You may find that one group or club will welcome you with open arms and the next may not be as welcoming. Unfortunately, that is something a lot of people experience in the lifestyle and you just have to try to find the place that you fit in and feel comfortable.

My wife and I actually met a lesbian couple and have become really good friends with them. We hang out with them a lot, but when it comes to playing it's just the ladies.

I guess I should clarify a bit, yes we are a lesbian couple. Interested in females only, like threesomes. If it was a M/F I wouldn't mind the man watching, my partner, not sure. So if you were looking at my sls profile I guess I need to make it more specific to what we are wanting.

Like I said the club we went to seemed very friendly and they signed us up as a couple's membership, without even a look when I said something. So we may have just found a fun place to hang out and be ourselves or maybe a place with some potential for playmates.

You are looking for the unicorn like the rest of us Bi girls here. I think it would be a blast, most of our swinging is hubby watching me girl/girl play. Girl groups are my favorite, but you will have to be open to allowing the male half to watch, maybe even touch a bit, but set your rules and come looking, we are out there!!

I wish you all the luck truly but I would caution you to understand that if you are in a swinger party environment many if not most will assume you are bi sexual. Not a big deal but you must be prepared to get hit on by men, your partner to get hit on by men and be able to handle that and defuse the situation politely , respectfully and without any drama. It is not uncommon for "some" men to be too touchy-feely as well with any women they see, inappropriate yes but also a fact of party life. Most people once they understand your situation will politely apologize and move on .

I am not suggesting you avoid these types of get-togethers but just be prepared and comfortable enough to handle situations like that. Keep in mind that all women face these situations no matter their sexual orientation but the chances are multiplied in a swinger environment.

May all your fantasies come true.

Guest screaminggood

I agree with some of the previous posters: finding a M/F couple will be very easy if the guy can watch. Just approach the F with your thoughts...and go from there.

I'd love to part of an all female orgy...and the guys could just drool...and drip while watching!

Guest eroticart

WE are in Indy and the club that is here welcomes F/F couples as far as I know. I haven't seen any incidents of them not welcoming them. Some here have said that you should expect to get hit on by men, unfortunately that is probably true. The thought of a F/F couple to the single male population in a swing club is enough to cause a near riot. If you make it clear you aren't interested in contact with men they'll back off and be respectful. I can't speak for the clubs in Muncie or around Kokomo, but as far as here in Indianapolis , you should be fine. We have a couple of lesbian couples we are friends with, they don't USUALLY frequent the swing clubs but use internet sites or the gay bars in town to fulfill their desires for extracurricular sex partners. One F/F couple we know has house parties every month or two where couples are invited and fun is had by all. They set the rules and are able to play whatever way they feel and control who comes to play too. WE have been invited on several occasions and had a blast. If you would like maybe we could put in a good word for you and maybe finagle an invite for you. I'm sure they would be sympathetic to your problem, that's why they started having house parties in the first place. That is if you don't mind driving as far as Greenwood on the south side of Indianapolis.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Trophy1802
      We are heading to Cuba on May 4th and will be staying at a non-lifestyle resort. As we enjoy getting together with other couples or inviting another guy to join us for some threesome fun, we are wondering if anyone has had any luck in attracting or getting the attention of potential interested play partners at non-LS resorts?

If so, does anyone have any suggestions/tips/tricks that could help us in seeing if there are other people in the LS like us that may be willing to explore the possibility of some adult fun during our stay? After all, we are sure that we are not the only LS people that frequent non-LS resorts from time-to-time.

Thanks and all the best to all Swingersboard members.
    • By MadlyInLuv
      The wife and I were discussing all of our swinging meet and greet dinners that never panned out. Many of them went really well and proceeded to planning stages for a date, but then aborted close to go-time.

This could be just our perspective, but to us there seems to be a lot of people that fall into one of the following categories:

-- They are in it to try to find a female for the wife. They have failed finding a unicorn, and so they have moved to the couples category and think they can just 'figure it out' and tolerate the spouse. Some of them even imply that they center around the girl play and get dodgy about what the guys are going to do while all of this is going down.

-- The husband is clearly into it, and the wife acts into it but she doesn't interact as much. This inevitably ends in a last minute permanent flake where they disappear from the universe all of a sudden.

-- Chatters. They meet for dinner and get excited. They chat enthusiastically for sometimes weeks trying to line schedules up. Time comes around for the play date and they bail.

It's actually a welcome relief when couples figure out that our interests don't align very quickly and stop talking. That saves EVERYONE a lot of wasted time. I have a lot of regular good ol' American vanilla hobbies in my wife and I really don't want to waste weeks of energy for something that isn't going to go anywhere.
    • By SPaige24
      My husband and I have been together for almost 10 years. I have always been bi- curious, but kept it as secret until the last month. Little did I know that he had a small feeling (thanks to a few drunk nights with my friend). Our marriage is very strong, and we are very opened with each other. I told him that I wanted to have a have sexual encounter with another female. He is on board, and we even talked about a MFM threesome as well.

Here is my issue... How do I find someone? That friend is no longer a friend, I can't do dating apps because of my job, and I personally don't want someone we know. I have looked into Swinger Clubs, and I realize that finding a bisexual/lesbian female who is single is hard. We are opened to a couple if need be. I just want my husband there and or involved.

My question is... What is it like going to a swingers club? Will there be people our age (27-30), are "predators" real, and how do I find a club? We are located in Washington, PA.
    • By AdamGunn2
      It was a fairly typical night at D.J.s Island, an early autumn evening. Mary and I hadn’t set anything up in advance, we’d decided to go almost at the last moment. From the second we entered the door our radar was beaming across the club, searching for a couple that might be searching for what we were also interested in - an enjoyable tryst.

Mary took a few minutes to change into what she called a ‘trolling outfit.’ As I remember, that night it was a black babydoll with a loose bodice, thong, low heels. Many men admired her legs as I checked the forty or so women, many as scantily clad as my wife. None of our regular playmates seemed to be in attendance that evening, but we had our customs, we weren’t concerned. Perhaps an hour and a half later, I sat at a table next to the dance floor, Mary was on her feet, on the parquet, moving her body, seeing if anyone would move in. A slow sequence of men approached her, danced with her. Some would take liberties such as moving their hands under her garment, feeling the small of her back, perhaps place their palm on the roundness of her ass.

I’d seen this many times before, I waited for one of two reactions.

The first was that she’d spin away from the man; it signified she wasn’t interested in what he had to offer.

The second was that she’d get closer, I’d watch her whisper in his ear. I knew the question, “Where’s your wife?” Some of them would shake their heads, they were attending as one of the few single men the club allowed, and when they received Mary’s response, they’d move away - that’s not what we were looking for at the moment.

But the man might indicate where his wife was dancing a few feet away. When this kind of thing happened, Mary would glance to me and give our special signal - she’d put one hand on the back of her head, one on her stomach. When I got the cue, I’d come out, we’d dance as a foursome.

As I approached, a man grasped the elbow of a tall attractive lady who was more modestly dressed, at least for the club. There was no conversation on the dance floor, the heavy volume of music and the thumping of the bass wouldn’t allow for speech. But I could tell the woman was interested in me, the four of us paired off and I often found myself facing this vixen. It was obvious they were as interested in us as I was in them, I could tell by the way Mary was rubbing against the man that she felt the same.

After a couple of songs, Mary led the way off the floor, holding his hand, leading us off into a corner away from the speakers. As we sat, the man said, “I’m Ed, this is my wife, Marilyn.”

Marilyn and I softly shook hands, I believe she raised the hem of her skirt to give me a view of her upper thighs. Ed had no problem seeing Mary’s legs, or where they met - she was sitting so that the babydoll was gathered to her side, leaning forward so her globes were exposed to his view.

“Do you come here often?” Ed asked.

“Every few weeks,” I responded, “you?”

“This is our first time here.” Mary gave him a look that asked for further info. “We’re just starting this,” he admitted.

Marilyn picked it up. “We’ve only had one time with a couple of friends. We liked it, heard about this place, decided to see if we could get into more trouble.”

“Trouble’s our middle name,” I joked.

Our conversation continued, where do you live, what movies have you seen lately, etc. It was a screen, of course, we were all calculating if the four of us would be pleasurable bedmates. I paid my attention to Marilyn, my wife had told me numerous times not to worry about her, she can take care of herself. My hand found Marilyn’s knee, she smiled at me, encouraged me to reach a tad higher. We bent towards each other, our mouths met.

Marilyn opened her lips to me, the kiss was ardent, her mouth moist. She licked at my upper lip, her hand fondled the back of my neck. Our tongues clashed, promising cupidity, mimicking what I presumed our bodies might be doing in a few scant moments.

We broke for a moment, Marilyn invited, “Would you guys want to go to one of the rooms?”

I, of course, was all for it, but then I heard Mary. “Uh, not right now. But thanks.”

We’ve always had the guideline that if one person doesn’t want to do something, she speaks for both of us. Regretfully, I pecked at Marilyn’s lips a last time, we stood, went separate ways.

“You’re not upset, are you?” Mary asked me.

“Of course not, not at all. You’re not in the mood?”

“Oh, I’m in the mood all right, just not with Ed.”

“Something wrong with him?” I asked.

“I tried to get him interested,” Mary revealed, “but his kiss was a little cold, indifferent. I put my hand on his leg, he was too busy watching you and Marilyn, he never responded. My guess is that if we went into a room, he’d be watching you two, I’m not even sure he’d get hard for me.” It was a reasonable thought, it had happened to us a couple times before. “Hope you don’t mind, bet she’d have been a firecracker.”

“Maybe. But you’re a firecracker too.”

We headed back to the dance floor, in search of another couple.