tssa27

First Time Was Delicious

My wife and I had our first experience Friday night and it was fantastic. We are both very pleased that it turned out so well. I warn you in advance that this post is a bit long, but it was a long time in the making.

We got interested in the lifestyle about a year ago when my wife, of five years, came to the realization that she was attracted to woman. We talked a lot the first few months about different scenarios, about rules, about how to make this happen, about how weird it all seemed. I told her that given the right circumstance and groove that I would be OK if she played with another man and asked her how she felt about that. She responded it was not something she was interested in.

We came to the agreement that our first foray into the lifestyle would either be an FFM or simply an FF and that if she were going to play I would at least be in the room, if not fully participating. So the hunt was on for the elusive single female....Yeah, that didn't work out so well. Unicorns truly are mystic creatures and oh so hard to find.

In any case, we placed an add on a local swingers club web site. We tried to connect with people on-line. We went to the local club where my wife was able do a little flirting, but noting really happened except mind blowing sex between the two of us :) We decided that perhaps we should start looking at couples who have the same "interests' as us: same room sex with our partners and the girls could play with each other. This seemed like a reasonable solution. We found one super nice couple that we hung out with for a bit, but things just did not quite work out.

Over the course of the past few months I discovered that I really want to "share" my wife with another man. The idea of a MMF threesome or a MFMF moresome where my wife is simply receiving tons of attention and pleasure drives me pretty wild. I shared this with my beautiful wife and at first she was pretty cool to the idea, but the more we talked about the why and the more we played out this fantasy in the bedroom, she has begun to warm to the idea. Anyway, this has opened up the possibility of meeting and potentially playing with other couples.

This brings us to last Friday night. We went to our local club for the first time in about 6 months and my wife was really set on finally hooking up with another woman. We arrived around 10:00 pm and quickly noticed we were two of the youngest people there! I am 40 and my wife is 30. We were a bit bummed, but decided that perhaps it was still early and to wait it out a bit. We got a couple of drinks at the bar and said hi to people. The guy tending bar was pretty attractive and very nice, so I teased my wife that if we did not find a little cutie for her we could ask the bartender if he wanted to play. My wife blushed and got a little shy and said she did not think she was ready for that, although I could tell she was not entirely "unready" either and this made me smile.

We started playing pool and were just about to give up on the possibility of finding playmates when out of nowhere this drop dead gorgeous blond walks by our table with her husband. My wife and I both took notice and sort of shared a dirty little smile with each other. Now if only we knew how to "hook up" with another couple...Well that part sort of took care of its self.

The couple disappeared and we figured they had left. We decided that we had paid a pretty good price to get into the club and we were at least going to get naughty with each other before leaving. We went down to the play area to find a little space were we could enjoy each other. Wouldn't you know it, by the time we got down stairs all of the beds were occupied. Too bad for us, or was it?

In the far corner in the dim light I could make out the shape of the beautiful blond and her husband engaged in a wonderful 69. I pointed them out to my wife and we smiled and watched for a bit. Then all of the sudden the husband gestures to us and invites us over! Wow, OK what the hell do we do now? I asked my wife "do you wanna join???!!!???" hoping that she would be the brave one. She said, "Shit man I don't know..." The husband gestured one more time and my wife and I just went for it.

We got to the bed, took our cloths off and started making sweet, dirty, naughty love to each other while this other wonderful couple did the same not more than two feet from us. It was definitely erotic. The four of us kept moving closer and closer until our skin was touching their skin. My wife later told me that the other wife's skin was so soft (and oh my was it) that when she felt the first gentle brush of her hand against her arm she knew right then and there she HAD "to get me some of that" as she put it.

The four of us were a jumbled mess of moving, thrusting, moaning body parts. It was fucking hot. Then all of the sudden it got just a bit hotter. At this point both of the ladies were on the bottom. My wife laying on her back the other wife on her stomach. In the literal heat of the moment their eyes met, followed by their mouths and tongues, followed by their entire bodies. It was amazing and beautiful. To see my wife so entirely lost in the present, in the moment, finally giving herself permission to enjoy and devour her lustful desire was the highlight of the night for me.

The other husband and I slowly began to join in with the ladies. This being our first experience with another couple and there not really being time to discuss boundaries and such I simply touched and kissed and loved on my wife. He did the same, a few minutes later he grabbed my hand and put in on his beautiful wife's beautiful ass, and was it ever. Wow, the first ass I have touched since I met my wife seven years ago! I knew my wife was OK with me touching her as we had discussed this many times before, so I touched. I enjoyed feeling the skin of both of these beautiful women as they got in on with each other.

The husband reached over and gently touched my wife. I thought that this might bring the evening to a screeching halt. Much to my surprise it did not. My wife simply asked me if I was OK with him touching her. I asked if she was OK with it, she gave me a little smile and said, "Yeah, I am" and went in for another round of deep kissing her new playmate. The husband was super respectful as we continued to play. The ladies simply devouring each other and us men slowly caressing and kissing on their bodies.

Finally it was over. We were all spent. In the silence of the moment I felt a bit uncomfortable so I said, "Hi my name is XXXXX and this is my wife XXXX and thanks for playing" We all laughed and the mood was lightened. We put our cloths on and went up stairs and shared a round of drinks. We made small talk, but soon it was time for for us all to go home. The ladies exchanged phone numbers we hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes. Perhaps one day we will hook up with them again.

When my wife and I got to our car we were both kind of dumbfounded (not in a bad way). It was just amazing how easy this time was, when the past year had been kind of frustrating. Damn these were really great people and a perfect couple for us to have our first experience. What an amazing hot night this was. My wife feels the same way as she has not so coyly told me that she has already "taken care of business" a few times to the memory of her delicious playmate. Yum! :facelick: I have told her not so coyly that I have "taken care of business" a few times to the thought of her doing the bartender. Ah well, maybe next time...

Thanks for reading about our first experience!

Well TSSA... i feel there's hope for us too now... We too have been waiting for our first good connection with a single or a cpl... and i feel sooooooooooooooo much better now. Congrats!!!....

M/M Twisted