Hivoltage

Big Cock & Hubby Watching

OK, my husband wants to watch me suck on some guy with a huge cock, then give him a handjob while he watches. Sounds good to me.

If we hit it off and become friends we can have 3-ways and he can stick it in me. He says it would be awesome to watch me please a big cock and I am all for it. I am setting the limit at 9, maybe 8 inches and thick.

Question to you girls...is it really a turn-on to have your hubby watch you play with a big cock...and do many men like that? Won't he be embarrased to see me with a bigger cock than his in my mouth and jerking it off?

This sounds awesome to me, but I don't want him to feel left out when I am having so much fun!!! Thanks!!!

Your questions pertain to individual taste.

Your scenario of a super duper big penis is your fetish here. Your husband's potential embarrassment is his potential and not a potential that any other man's reaction would matter to.

Basically what I'm saying is you were not really asking questions for information, you were acting for affirmations, and perhaps just wanting to get people to talk about how they enjoy big cock for your own amusement.

Now I'm a little over seven inches. But, to this day, my sexiest memory is my wife enjoying a real nine the very first time we swapped with a couple. I enjoyed watching her as much, or more, than my playing with the wife!

Don't worry about how he'll feel, just enjoy it yourself! Most of us husbands enjoy our wives pleasure as much as our own! I know, it's weird, but so are we! LOL!

When us guys reach a certain age, I think we get past the perceived insecurity of our women with a guy with a bigger cock.

If Mrs.DontStop finds a bigger one and enjoys it, of course I'm happy for her. We've been trying to hook up with a couple where the guy claims he's 10". We haven't been successful in settling on a meetup yet to see if she's interested in him.

If your hubby said he'd like to see it, then what exactly is the question here? The fun of the lifestyle is making fantasies come true. Just do it!

Guest newplaytoys

female half here, husband is very well endowed , so ........... he does enjoy watching me somtimes though . only met one guy who was bigger than hubby . :D

Thanks for the positive feedback. Now I shall enjoy myself!!

My guess is you (and your husband) will enjoy the experience a lot.

One of the most amazing sights of my life was my beloved wife, flat on her back, her long slender legs wrapped around Mr. Playmate, her toes sometimes pointed toward the ceiling, her hands on his buttocks urging his 9.5" cock to slide back and forth in her very welcoming pussy, while she vocally urged him on. Mrs. Playmate and I could only look on in wonder.

Together later, when we added love to the lust we'd both enjoyed, I think we learned the real attraction of swinging.

Alura

I have seen my wife suck and fuck many different cocks of all sizes and just enjoy seeing her enjoy sex. If he is bigger and she likes it, all the better, but she is not a size queen.

Hope that your experience is a good one and you and your hubby keep having fun, that's what it is all about.

Susan here--I think the very fact he's talking about how much he will enjoy watching you and only wants a hand job, infers, in and of itself, that he's wanting minimal involvement and is mostly interested in the view.

As far as do I get off watching Ed watch ? I'm aware of it, but I'm primarily focused on the sex partner I'm 'doing' at the moment. Even if I wanted to be more aware of being watched, I prefer being focused on the sex I'm having, not the observers of the sex that I'm having, even if they're married to me.

Susan here--I think the very fact he's talking about how much he will enjoy watching you and only wants a hand job, infers, in and of itself, that he's wanting minimal involvement and is mostly interested in the view.

As far as do I get off watching Ed watch ? I'm aware of it, but I'm primarily focused on the sex partner I'm 'doing' at the moment. Even if I wanted to be more aware of being watched, I prefer being focused on the sex I'm having, not the observers of the sex that I'm having, even if they're married to me.

Very interesting, Susan. Is this what is meant by the, "hot wife scenerio?" It seems that you are saying that during sex, your h is irrelevant to your pleasure? Am I reading this right? And isn't this the very thing the OP is concerned about?

I always enjoyed watching my wife with another guy's cock. When we were with other couples, I had a hard time concentrating on the other woman because I thought that it was so hot to watch my wife take another guy's cock into her mouth. Also watching her lay there asking for some guy to "f" her was great. Size didn't matter but the one guy was 9" plus.

Very interesting, Susan. Is this what is meant by the, "hot wife scenerio?" It seems that you are saying that during sex, your h is irrelevant to your pleasure? Am I reading this right? And isn't this the very thing the OP is concerned about?

I think what Susan is saying is that she focuses on the partner she is with and anyone else in the room is not first on her radar. Look, I've had at least 2 swing partners that were so wrapped up in what my guy and his wife were up to that I wondered why I was even there at all (except to apparently function as a real live sex doll). There have been multiple threads here about feeling ignored by a spouse while swinging (whether in a threesome or swapping of some sort).

Seems like the OP's hubby may just want the real life visual of his wife sucking on a big dick, while she wanks him off as well. Doesn't seem to mention humiliation. Hubby may decide to take care of himself to get a better angle if this event happens, who knows. It seems like the OP is mindful of not wanting her hubby to feel left out, so she may be particularly diligent about making sure she doesn't ignore him. Perhaps if her hubby could explain more to her about why he finds this scenario hot might enlighten the OP and alleviate some of her questions.

Hotwife, in the way I have most commonly seen it described, is the wife playing with the full consent of her husband. Usually (but not always) playing alone with her other partner(s) and the husband in the marriage is monogamous with his wife.

And now to address the OP...I like being watched...I like feeling like every person in the room is watching me, in particular my guy watching me. Is he always? Um no because our past experiences were in group play areas and there are multiple people in the room and we are usually with separate partners which is not conducive to focusing/watching. Nor would I want one of his partners to feel like I have felt in the previously mentioned situations. The sitting back and watching thing would be better suited to a threesome type situation.

Anyway...HTH and good luck :)

• Like 1

Thats how I started in the lifestyle....partner was not worried about other mens size though. Emmmmm that first night was awesome.

Thanks to Sexcupid's excellent post, my question was answered. I think that this is much more a "neglect", issue than a size issue, so the OP doesn't seem to have any worries. As long as she includes him, there shouldn't be any problems. Have fun!!

I dont agree with all above posts,.. you do need to worry about how your husband is feeling about what you are doing. You cant ignore your partners feelings in swinging or it just leads to problems..

But there are a lot of men who are turned on by watching their wife with a guy with a "big cock", voyeurism is common so as long as he is sure of what he wants and is not actually second guessing himself then i think you will be fine.

hi there if she is having a good time what is wrong with that i have not got the biggest cock in the world 8in but honestly have no problem with her enjoying bigger if it made me feel bad i should not be in the lifestyle.go for it with a open mind

I've noticed that the older I get, the more I enjoy seeing my wife with another man. It is a requirement when we see single men to be bigger then I am or no deal.

We love it from all aspects. She has had several big cocks and its fun for her in the action and putting on the show for him. Her largest was a bbc at 11" which was a test for her. Now when we are having sex we both think about that adventure. He is very proud of her for having the courage for trying and succeeding in handling the big one.

One reason it was so nice is that the guy took his time with her and got her really ready. He will never forget her opened up so wide and taking it all in. The guy was good and appreciated her. He had tried some of our friends but they were not game. They just don't know what they missed, but it has to be the right guy.

I have seen my wife suck and fuck many different cocks of all sizes and just enjoy seeing her enjoy sex. If he is bigger and she likes it..all the better but she is not a size queen.

Hopw that your experience is a good one and you and your hubby keep having fun..thats what its all about.

My husband too loves to watch me with another guy. Both my husband and I find it very erotic when he and I lock eyes while the other guy is moving in and out of me.

The first time that I watched her take another cock into her mouth was so HOT to see. Then while doing it, yes - she looked over at me with those eyes! WOW! (I in the meantime had this guy's wife sucking on my cock). Loved watching my wife perform!

I don't see how a big cock is any different from a man that can make my wife squirm and scream using his fingers.

Pleasure is our goal, and that can come from a big cock or a small one. Two cocks. Fingers or a dildo. Etc.

Do I enjoy seeing her pleasured, you bet. Could watch that all day long. does it concern me if he's got a bigger cock. Not one bit.

I do believe that men, for whatever perverse reason, enjoy watching their wife/GF with another man. Maybe it's a power thing. As in the man giving his possession over to another.

You may want to explore your husbands motivation. What does it really mean to him to see you with another mans cock. then play up to that. make it part of yours and his fantasy and then by all means enjoy your partners cock.

Let us know how it goes.

My best friends marriage has been in trouble for a while now. We hope that they work it out because they are a great couple (who we did soft swap with a few years ago). I really hope it works out for them but in the back of my mind I keep thinking IF they go separate ways, I'd love to watch my wife suck and fuck my best friend's BIG cock. She gave him a hand job a while back while his wife and I were "busy". Love to see her do him and I know that if he gets divorced he would love to have her suck his cock and fuck him - and there would be 3 people with smiles on their faces!

When we are with another couple I find it difficult to consentrate on the other wife because my kink is watching my wife being pleasured. Yes the big cock thing is very real, I prefer it when her partner is better endowered than me especially if he is very thick. She had her first ever orgasm by penetration, something I have never managed to do for her. I can only make her come with my tongue never with my cock. Some husbands may feel humiliated or intimidated by this. Yet I felt extremely turned on by the pleasure she got. This is the reason we swing, so that we can have good sex. I am not so naive as to beleive that I am the best lover she will ever have. It may have been the guys big penis that gave her the orgasm, it may have just been the way he stroked it in and out or side to side or maybe she was just in the right mood. Orgasms are complicated things. I would love to be able to give her the same and will continue to try, but if it does not work I am not going to beat myself up over it.

The only other guy we did it with was my friend who was only about 7 inches but extremely fat. One of the hottest times ever watching her give him an extremely wet, sloppy blow job. Watching her milk the pre-cum out and spread it all around the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue. I could watch that all night long while jacking my own cock off.

I love watching my wife have a good experience. I can only guess how a cock feels in her. She has reacted the same way when I take my turn after a guy with a much larger cock has fucked her. I think the big cock thing is more of a male fantasy. Bigger, stronger = better etc. I'll admit that I've seen her react differently when someone with a much larger cock penetrates her. I"m not sure if it's a reaction to pleasure or pain. I'm just happy that she is enjoying the experience and I'm happy that she enjoys me as much as a guy with a bigger dick than me.