Weezie

Quality or Quantity?

Is it better to have quality or quantity in the lifestyle? We recently attended a on-premise type party where there was lots of bed-hopping going on. It was like "let me get all I can while I can". Some good friends of ours were there and we lost count of how many times they disappeared to go do it. Not that we would hold that against them...because we got ours too. We would much rather be with one couple for mindblowing sex than with umpteen couples just because it looks cool. Is anybody else like this?

I think that I'm with you on this one. Hopping around just seems pretty scary to me. Kind of like playing Russian Roulette. I prefer to get to know someone a little first. I also need to be completely comfortable with the people that we are with. Otherwise I tend to hold back.

I think that quality is always more important, in or out of the lifestyle.

Think about it. If your sexlife alone with your partner is so-so, and I do not mean to infer that it is, then, by having lots of it, you are having a lot of so-so sex. If you have lots of sex with lots of other people, it can't stay hot and wonderful forever.

Sounds too much like mowing the same weeds over and over again. You feel ok about cutting them down. But, you watch them grow back time and time again.

Surely this is a case of 'horses for courses'. If you prefer rapid fire bed-hopping, seeking out new bodies to pleasure and be pleasured by, go for it. If you prefer isolated and more intense encounters, searching for some of those mindblowing experiences, go for it. Switch back and forth between the two extremes if you like.

And if you *can* have mindblowing sex with lots of different people in rapid succession, then perhaps you've found your Nirvana; mindblowing sex, *plus* the excitement of new partners.

A difficult one to pull off though? Maybe so.

Forced to choose, we'd take quality every time. After all an abundance of indifferent sex is still indifferent sex.

My ex-girlfriend used to LOVE to be gangbanged and I use to get really, really turned on by it. After awhile, it just kind of became par for the course and our own sex life suffered for it. I now wish we'd stuck with this one couple who we had incredible foursomes with. So yeah, I'd say quality.:bj:

To me these kind of things are not choices. It is not a matter of which is better, but what mood you are in.

Quantity can be fun and good for the ego but quality is quality. Swinging is about new and varied experiences and so by definition is diverse.

Our vote is with quality. I was a single female and wild once and I got enough of quantity. Enough said.

Tigress xx

Quality is always better than quanitity. We prefer to stick with one couple than have a whole lot of couples.

Let's see...

Swinging--Inviting others outside of a primary relationship for group sex.

Quality--Something already present in sufficient quantity at home.

Quantity--More of the above including others outside the primary relationship.

Call us greedy if you will, but we're looking for Quantity.

I'm in bbcpl4cpl's former place. I'm younger, I'm getting quantity, but being on my own in a group, it tends to head that way. Hooking up with couples for private encounters, and some of the more restrained evenings, the quality gets higher marks from me. But sometimes, I go for the quantity.

Quanitity can be a very good thang, but why cant you have quantity with quality friends???? Lots n lots of sex with a few close friends, thats what we vote for!!!! Sex is good anytime; anyplace!!!!

::P: Well, as for myself and my better half who's very well gifted in all the right places OH YES HE IS !!!!! We would rather have a great time with one couple than be jumping from bed to bed and I dont have a great time. Cause lets face it he has more than enough to make any women scream with pleasure! But, I do enjoy going to the clubs with him and having a great time.

We have never been to any of the clubs, but we have a couple that we have very regular playtime with. The quality is great and even when I was single I enjoyed quality over quantity.

Nikki

We prefer quality over quantity, which is why we mainly swing with our first couple. We have swung with other couples and been with more than one couple at a time. But there's something special about us being with our first couple.

A. & F.

I think quality always beats quantity. Unless of course you are doing a video or going for a world record. :8-0::

Jesse