Juniper

Tonight will be the first night my SO has sex with another man

We met a guy through our clubs chat room and had a fun "soft" threesome with him last month. He's an out of towner who comes to Portland on business now and then, and there has been a LOT of build up over tonights escapades over the last few weeks! She has only ever been penetrated by me, but tonight that will change.

Tonight she picks him up from the airport and joins him at his hotel for a few hours before he sends me a text letting me know to enter the room in 20 minutes. When I get there, the plan is that they will be in the middle of the act but she will be blindfolded and unaware that I've entered the room. I will watch for a few minutes before I join in for her first DP :D

I can't wait to see and hear her with another man, and to experience our first DP together!

Sounds like a fun plan :) Surprising her with yourself; good. Surprising her with someone else; not so good.

Make sure you talk about tonight afterwards. Both of you will have many emotions and thoughts running through your heads.

Good luck! :) Have fun :)

Sounds like a good time and I agree that once the adreneline has settled down some, the two of you should talk honestly about how each of you feels the experience was. Good Luck!!!!

~xxx~

Jezzy

Thanks, we will definitely be talking thoroughly about it. I had some unknown hangups a couple weeks ago and actually put the brakes on. I was feeling insecure at the time about how excited she was and how much they were chatting. We talked it out all day (I was NOT productive at work at all lol), and the day after I felt a whole lot better about everything. I also attended an interesting Swinger 101 class at our club last Sunday (Miss Juniper was working) and the speaker mentioned that swinging allows you to take the pressure off yourself to be EVERYTHING for your partner. It's impossible to satisfy every possible want and need for a person, and allowing your partner, or working with your partner to get those needs met is a really fun way to make everyone happy all around.

I will be very interested in her take on sex with another man, especially since she was a virgin before me. I want to know how she felt physically, and emotionally, whether it excited her, or if she was nervous or concerned about it, I want to milk as much info out of this experience as possible

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

I participated in something similar to this about 15 years ago. I met a guy in a class I was taking and after talking with him and him finding out I was bi, he asked me to help him surprise his GF who'd been wanting to try playing with another girl. The setup was almost identical to what you described and it went over quite well (blindfold and all). That wasn't the last time we played together :)

Awesome Julie! My fiance and I are both bi so our next play date will probably revolve around that. I will be sure to post an update tomorrow. We are going to visit our local club tomorrow night with him as well.

J came down to the bar to give me a room key and he said to come up as soon as I finish my beer. When I entered the room, J was on the edge of the bed laying back while my fiance was on her knees with his cock in her mouth. She was surprised and did not expect me. I took my clothes off and sat back on the other bed and stroked myself while watching her suck his cock.

After a couple minutes he asked her to get on top of him, and lean forward so that I could ease into her ass for her first DP. Unfortunately it is difficult for me to get/maintain an erection while standing for whatever reason so it wasn't possible. Maybe next time?

We focused on her and gave her several BIG orgasms and many more smaller ones. She told me that with him, for the first time, pure vaginal sex felt orgasmic without any gspot or clit stimulation. That was a bit of a kick to the ego, but of course the whole point was for her to experience new things and have an amazing night. She also got many full body orgasms from anal with him which she has experienced with me once before, but even though she knows it can feel amazing, she rarely lets me warm her up for anal so we just rarely do it. Hopefully now she will let me play with her ass more, warm it up with some of our toys.

J was very respectful, and gave my fiance a really great gift last night. We will be meeting up with him tonight again either at his hotel, or we'll make a trip to the club together.

Talking to Miss Juniper last night, she said it was amazing and that she doesn't feel any regrets, and that she doesn't feel any different emotionally. She said that we are together, and that this is recreational. She wants me to know how she feels, so she wants me to be with another woman.

All in all, a great experience. Plus we got a free Thai dinner out if it! hehe

Sounds like a great time!

The erection issue is far more common than one would believe, especially if it was your first time in a group situation. Even those of us who have been in group situations sometimes have issues at times, all situations are different.

The stuff about her having orgasms happens to, this is someone different, and sometimes just that fact alone is enough to help push it over. Usually people are on the other side, they dont orgasm with others initially, but some are on the other end, where they orgasm with others inititally and maybe even more than they do with their traditional partner.