We had our first Swing last Saturday! We met a great couple and they are coming to spend Satuday Night with us this week at our house. We could not get enough from last weekend. They made us very comfortable. We ended up doing a full swap. We have been going at it all week. Wow, it is so hot. It is nice to have those first time jitters and nerves gone. Thanks for all the advice prior too.

Congrats, was it same room or different rooms? Presume you've been going at it all week with your partner, correct? It has turned up your sexual drive for each other; a nice side benefit of the lifestyle. Keep us posted and tell us more of how it went.

No I guess that we will probably stay together and they will have another room. Not sure if we would be ready for that yet.

I thought that would be your response, and it's good to move at the pace you are comfortable with. If the bedrooms are close, I am sure you'll have plenty to talk about in the morning that is if you get any sleep. Keep us posted, OK.

We ended up doing a full swap. We have been going at it all week. Wow, it is so hot.

Heh. Bet you thought the swap was going to be the highlight, and instead it turned out to be just the appetizer. Ain't the lifestyle grand???