weloveeachother

First time at a swinger club

For those looking for a hot swinging story, this one's not for you. However, as far as my wife and I are concerned, Saturday night was the hottest night ever!

For the past few weeks we have been talking about going to a swingers club but not sure if it should be off-premise or on-premise. My wife is not at all interested in swapping at the moment but we both love the idea of exhibitionism. I asked for advice on here and then we ultimately decided to go to the 13th Floor in Dallas. The choice was based more on feedback than anything. We had no idea what to expect and for whatever reason this club seemed like the most comfortable fit for us. And boy were we right!!!

We arrived at the club Saturday evening around 9:00, got signed in and were given a tour. Right away, we felt right at home. After the tour, I went back to my vehicle to get the alcohol. I was sure we would need a lot to get going but I was wrong. We roamed around for a few minutes and decided to hang out on the back patio area and met a couple that we talked with for most of the night. I hope they didn't mind a vanilla couple taking too much of their time. There were 2 hot tubs, a bed and several love seats on the patio. The weather was gorgeous so it was very nice outside. After a little while, we noticed several people were naked and in one of the hot tubs. Very cool indeed!

We decided to go in and do some dancing in the bar area. I'm not much of a dancer, but after a few cold beers, who cares? The action was very good inside. We noticed there were several women topless, people getting and giving oral, etc. Remember, neither of us has ever been to a place like this. We were both getting very turned on. We were dancing and my wife pulled her top down so I could rub and suck on her nipples. In no time I had my hand between her legs rubbing her where it really counts!!

While in the bar, we were sitting at a table having a drink and watching the dancers. Out of nowhere, my wife tells me to stand up and unbuttons my jeans, pulls my dick out and gives me head right there in the bar!! Life doesn't get any better....but ohhhh it sure does! My wife wore jeans there that night but carried a short black mini skirt along just in case. It was time for that mini skirt to make an appearance! I told her to change into that but no panties, which she eagerly obliged. We did some more playing and dancing and did everything but have sex on the dance floor.

We couldn't take it anymore and had to find somewhere to make love. We started out in a semi-private room. Had sex in there for awhile and then decided to move into one of the group rooms. There were people having sex all over the place...we made love for a long time. My wife came several times, it was an awesome night!!

We didn't do any swapping. That was agreed upon before we ever got there. We also agreed that if neither of us liked it, we would leave. No boundaries were crossed and we both had a great time. We haven't stopped talking about our experience since. I have never felt closer or more connected to my wife than I do right now. We have an awesome relationship and it keeps getting better and better. We have already decided we will be doing this again soon.

We both agree that we were more comfortable and relaxed at this club than any vanilla club we have ever gone to. We are always getting in trouble at vanilla clubs because we get very handsey and grabbing and sucking and licking on each other. Plus my wife says the guys staring at her always creep her out. Nobody crossed any lines or pressured us at all at the 13th Floor. It was just a great experience with zero regrets. Who knows what happens from here, but I know we are going back!

• Like 1

There is one other thing I want to add. This may help somebody else thinking about going to a swingers club for the first time.

While we were planning and talking about going, I was feeling a little aggravated that my wife wasn't interested in swapping. I am curious and interested in it but I felt almost like it was 'expected' if you were attending a party at a swingers club. I'm glad I didn't push the issue any more than I did because it probably would have never happened had I did. There was no pressure by anybody at the party to swap. I'm sure it could have happened but it was no big deal that it didn't. In fact, I feel even better now knowing that it isn't 'expected' at all. People did their thing and we did ours. And it was a beautiful thing!

The best advice I have read and will give is 'Take your time and move at your own pace. Communication, communication, communication. I will say again COMMUNICATION. Know each other's boundaries and do not cross those lines! That will only lead to mistrust and resentment. 2 things that will totally fuck up a relationship.

Just my 2 cents.

I think your story is very hot! We love to swap, but playing with your own spouse is always the greatest. I'm glad it worked out well.

Sounds like you had a great first time at a club! This is WONDERFUL news. It's great that you both respected each other's boundaries and that you each got something amazing and hot out of it.

Can't wait to hear about your next trip there.