2 in C-bus

What's in your swinger party bag?

I did a search on this but came up empty. What's in your party bag? I'm thinking the usuals are condoms, breath mints, mouthwash, wipes. What else do you have? Hand sanitizer, a bath robe, toys? A sandwich for those long sessions :)?

We're going to our first house party this weekend and, like a good Boy Scout, we want to be prepared.

We have 2 party bags, one for a simple night out where we might "hook-up" it contains:

Tooth brushes

tooth paste

a couple of vibes

condoms

lube

gum/mints

hair stuff (for her, I have no hair)

shampoo, body wash

Then we have our party bag, for those nights we know we are going to be out late or staying over night.

Tooth brushes

tooth paste

a couple of vibes

condoms

lube

gum/mints

hair stuff (for her, I have no hair)

shampoo, body wash

lingerie

bottled water

more toys

adult dvd's

extra power cords for phones/laptops

paper and pens

calling cards

playing cards

adult dice

razor's and shaving cream

small scissors

small bottles of booze and mixers

comfortable clothes for the ride home

towels

I know that there is more in there but can't think of anything else right now.

K

Double checking the bag right now as we have a meet up tonight and if the conversations are any clue, we'll need it. :)

2 mini bottles of lube

Condoms

Vibrator

Glass dildo (for women we REALLY like)

Breath mints

Mouthwash

Hand sanitizer

Handy Wipes (I hesitate to call them baby wipes, for obvious reasons)

Toothbrush (yeah, we share)

Toothpaste

Spare AA batteries

Spare car key

Our overnight bag just adds a change of clothes and travel size toiletries.

We have a dedicated suitcase that is always packed, and yes, it has a handle and wheels ;)

Doorstop

Speakers for the laptop (gotta have music)

Lazer lights (gotta have atmosphere)

Purple light bulbs

Room Decorations (for whatever theme)

Party cups (need a lid for byob)

Extention cord/power strip

Toy bag with condoms and lube

Toiletries

Bathrobe

Dress up clothes

After party clothes

Damn, guess we have been doing it wrong, we don't have a party bag.

I guess you could say we have a minimalist approach to it. If it doesn't fit in my pockets or Mrs. GT's purse, it probably isn't needed.

So who needs a party bag when goodtimes are here :lol:

We don't really have a party bag either. When we head out to one of the dances and have a room for the night, the only thing we bring besides the o'nite bag is my ipod and bose dock, Tam's hitachi magic wand, condoms and lube.

Brett

I guess you could say we have a minimalist approach to it. If it doesn't fit in my pockets or Mrs. GT's purse, it probably isn't needed.

We don't really have a party bag either. When we head out to one of the dances and have a room for the night, the only thing we bring besides the o'nite bag is my ipod and bose dock, Tam's hitachi magic wand, condoms and lube.

Brett

Add another one to the list.

When we started out swinging, we'd take a bag of about 6000 things, give or take a few, trying to anticipate every scenario. After about 2 times, we went minimalist as well. We've yet to regret that decision.

So, our list is almost identical to WildMiCouple's, with one addition. We bring our own pillows when getting a room (can't sleep good on hotel pillows).

We keep a small bag in the car of essentials when meeting with someone:

mouthwash

baby wipes

tums (don't want to have gassy or upset stomachs)

lube

Rize 2 pills

advil (for any aches, pains, or headaches that may come on to interrupt things....haven't had to use them yet lol)

These are some great ideas-I think we'll go slightly minimalist, no toys at least. But I think robes are going to find their way into our bag.

Our party bag...

Perfume:duh::duh::duh:

Lipstick

Condoms

Vibrating/light-up ring

Lube, flavored and plain

Wet-wipes

Gum or mints

honestly, mine usually only includes polyurethane condoms and glycerin free lube (latex allergy and glycerin sensitive) and thats it. Everywhere i have been, house parties and clubs, always had a bathroom nearby if i needed a towel, etc.

I don;t pack much whenh I need to pack.

House parties are usually by folks I know, and so they at least have non latex condoms on hand, and often have lube I can use as well. I am 99% of the time going alone, so I don't have to carry more than I can fit in my little purse, lol.

Condoms...water based lube...full size Rabbit...small vib...all of our club membership cards...breath mints...toothbrushes and toothpaste...personal wipes...tissues...spare batteries. Cannot really think of anything else we would need?

We have a bag we carry to parties. We keep hand sanitizer, Listerine, condoms, 2 blindfolds, feminine wipes, and a vibrator.

What do you carry?

We actually bring a suitcase, because we stay overnight at the club, but our bag for the playrooms has condoms, hair ties, lip balm, coconut oil and hand lotion.

Coconut oil is the best lube ever. Its amazing how many people have no idea about it.

It's also great to spread on your toast like butter, and to make popcorn.

But not if you have a tree-nut allergy. It will also dissolve things made of or containing latex.

Unless we plan to spend the night, we don't carry much. Condoms, feminine wipes, lock for club lockers. Most clubs and parties we goto have mouthwash and hand sanitizer.

These lists sound a lot like what I take with me when I visit First Boyfriend. ("First" is not hierarchical, it is temporal)

. . . What do you carry?

Condoms, lubrication, little business cards having our picture and Swinger Web sites' screen names.

Comfy flannel nightgown to change into for the ride home, towel for the pool, baby wipes, variety of lube and condoms, toys, toy cleaner wipes.

Condoms, lube, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, lip balm, hair ties, a nighty, small pocket vibrator, mouth wash, breath mints, deodorant and body spray. All in a small zip bag.

The one issue we haven't worked out yet is how to avoid liquid lube leaking everywhere...grrr.

Condoms, lube, baby wipes, hand sanitzer, mints, mini toothbrushes, pajama pants (for the ride home), tarp, waterproof space saver bag (for putting wet things in ie tarp), toys, screen name cards, bobby pins and hair ties, 5 hour energys and power bars.

The one issue we haven't worked out yet is how to avoid liquid lube leaking everywhere...grrr.

I carry single-use lube packets. I toss any open packets after using them so don't have to worry about leakage.

We actually bring a suitcase, because we stay overnight at the club, but our bag for the playrooms has condoms, hair ties, lip balm, coconut oil and hand lotion.

You sound like my wife. "we actually take a suitcase". Are you sure you would not rather take a steamer trunk?