Dont.Stop

Our first initimate swap

Last night we FINALLY go together with our swinger friends "Mike" and "Mary". We'd gone out with them once about a year ago and they caught us off-guard with their frank swinger talk. They told us stories, Mary asked Mrs if she would give Mike a BJ one day... Mrs and I had plenty to talk about.

Well, it took a year to get there, both physically and mentally, but we showed up at their place with some steaks, strawberries, whipped cream and a bottle of wine. Mike grilled the steaks while the three of us worked in the kitchen. Dinner was great and we headed into the den for some wine, cigars and conversation. When we finally came out into the living room we were all in the mood.

Despite previous shortcomings at swinger's clubs, I was (thankfully) up to task. Though it turned out to be a soft swap for some peculiar reasons too complicated to get into here.

We got up early this morning and played some more before joining up in the kitchen to make breakfast. A totally and completely different experience than what the club is... and I'd figured out that for me to be aroused, I needed a more personal feeling toward the situation.

They were gracious hosts, and we'll do it again real soon. As a gift we left behind flowers...

TULIPS, naturally. ;)

That all sounds very promising, Don't.Stop! I hope your experiences keep getting better!

Alura

A lot of us prefer the more relaxed atmosphere and comfort with friends. And, hey, there's sure nothing wrong with a fun evening remaining just soft swinging! Good for you and enjoy everything in your future! :)