here4thefun69

From bad to worse to Wow!

Well we went to our first swingers club last night. We had been talking to a couple who decided to meet up for dinner before we went to the club. They showed up 30 min late for dinner. They were an attractive couple and new at this more so than us. We ate talked and everything seemed to be going great. We all went and got ready for the club. Went to the club and everything was still great an hour into being there. We started dancing and even changed partners on the dance floor. Mr other guy was very nervous and started drinking way to much way to fast. We had already noticed he seemed to be a bit aggressive but we just thought it was his nerves. We all started kissing and petting. The more he drank the louder and more aggressive he got. We went to the upstairs hoping to let him cool off and that's when things went from bad to worse. We all got a room and tried talking to him telling him to calm down and try to slow down. He got angry and starting pouting all around the place and punching walls. That is when I Mr fun realized This is over. That's when we realized that it was a lot of personality and not just the alcohol. Was thinking we could let him dry out for a bit then he would b ok. Well at that point he had pissed me off and I pulled my wife away from him. She was telling me then that while dancing he had said he wanted to make love to her which rubbed me and her the wrong way needless to say. We had already decided that nothing was going to happen and just wanted this couple to take a hike. The woman was not bad and was so embarrassed. We honestly were feeling bad for her. So me being the too good of a guy (Wife's words not mine lol) felt somewhat responsible since we invited them to go to the club with us. The other woman had a real desire to play with my wife. And was still trying to make this work even while her hubby was standing there pissed off. (wow). Ive dealt with many drunks before and didn't want to provoke him mainly because I didn't want to get kicked out of the club myself. We were there to have a good time and had planned on visiting this club for months now. Like I said I finally just took my wife and walked away from them. Told the woman that she needed to take her hubby home. She started acting stupid and was trying to beg us almost to stay and give it some time. I finally got him out to his vehicle and put him in the passenger side. Finally got her to get in and leave. Well hell if she didn't call me 5 min. after they left telling me they were lost trying to get out of the street they were on. And drunk man was getting out of the vehicle in downtown acting a fool. So dumb me leaves the club and drives down the street were I see him getting back into the vehicle. they are driving back towards the club. They get too the club almost and at the intersection he gets out and starts wobbling a different direction. She pulls the vehicle after him. Stops in the middle of the street fussing at him telling him to get in the vehicle. That's when I had had enough. I pulled in hard to the parking lot beside them, slammed on my brakes and got out and started cussing that mother fucker. I told him to get his stupid ass back in that vehicle and told her to take his ass home. (sorry for my language). I got him back in the vehicle and then he almost puked on me until I jumped out of the way. (The whole time by the way been arguing with us that he hadn't drank to much). I got him in and he was at passing out point now. She still at this point was talking like there was hope for the night still (REALLY!). I told her to take her ass home. And I left them and went back to the club.

Now everyone in the club had seen this commotion all night. Luckily it had seemed pretty comical to most except for us (We should have just turned them over to club security and left it at that.) I went to the pool table and my wife had been hanging with another couple that we had met online sitting there worrying about me. (Crazy when you feel more comfortable leaving your wife at a club than letting her walk out with you and Mr. drunk.) Thank goodness this couple was there. The guy actually was very respectful and made her feel comfortable waiting until I got this taken care of. We all started playing pool and I started laughing about how crazy all that was. Of course I started finally being able to enjoy myself and party a bit. Well I had thought the night was ruined but we got to hanging out with several couples there in the pool room area. As the night progressed we started getting friendlier with this other couple. They were a class act. Just complete opposite of the ones we had came with. We laughed so much it hurt. Just having a good time. All decided to go eat when the club closed and then felt really safe with them and invited them to our hotel. We sat in our room and just talked for awhile. Then slowly starting fondling and playing. So like Ive said on here before. We have been wanting to try full swap for awhile. We def. got our wish. We switched partners and the fun began. We had sex off and on until noon the next day. Sleeping maybe an hour of that. Full swap and girl girl to finish up the day before we all said our good byes. So Now your understand why I said from bad to worse to WOW! Def learned some what to do's and what not to do's lol.

You hit the nail on the head! Just go to the club and be open to meet a ton of people instead of just settling down to 1 . Avoid those preclub dates.

Mrs. H and I have decided that either meeting up for a quick drink or coffee is a much better, and much more laid-back way of meeting other couples than a dinner date. We're not out to "date" the other couple, anyway. Also, you learned the lesson of watching out for ANYONE who has to be hammered to be able to play. Mrs. H and I keep the alcohol to a minimum before/during play time, and then have a few(or more than a few)afterward, if for no other reason than to replace fluids!!

I'm so happy that everything worked itself out in the end!!

Thanks Learning and Happy cpl. We really do think it is better to just go to the club from now on and just let people know if they would like to meet us that we will be there. That takes away the pressure. But we did end up having a great time. Just wish we would have been able to enjoy all the club has to offer. We don't get many weekends off and had been planning this for sometime. We really feel bad for the female though, Because she really wanted to try some new things. And he said some pretty awful things to her. But that's her problem and battle. She hopefully will realize someday that he is a idiot. I guess they didn't read the part on our sls profile that said NO DRAMA. lol. We had plenty of signs before we met them. We just wanted this to bad I guess. They kept saying stuff like you guys are the most beautiful couple they'd ever met blah blah blah.

You wouldn't believe the text we and phone messages we received from them afterwards. Him calling saying he is so sorry and that it was the Vodka. That he understands if we hate him but at least have something to do with her. We are like ARE YOU SERIOUS! We text ed them one last time basically telling them that what happened was uncalled for and that we want all contact with us stopped. So far they have left us along. So no harm done. Hope they find that couple they are looking for. But as for us we r excited that we had our first full swap and loved it.

Can't wait to get the chance to do this again sometime.

Holy smokes what a cpl. Smart move on moving on. There are some really great people out there so here's to finding some gems in your future :)