SsHubby

Terms that sound funny to swingers

Ok so this may be immature BUT:

We are new to the lifestyle, but we have started finding ourselves smiling or laughing at terms we have used daily in our vanilla life just because in this lifestyle they have a different meaning. Examples are the other day I said "We can swing by there and see" or today I said "Get over the hump", and my wife & I just look at each other and laugh at our "dirty" minds.

Anyone else ever have this happen? Probably not, we are probably just weird. :lol::blush::lol:

• Like 1

When you roll up the rim on a Tim Horton's cup and it says, "Please play again." I always have to remind myself I am not with swingers and therefore cannot comment that that sounds like winning, not losing, to me.

• Haha 1

Happens to us all the time. There is a three-second hesitation while my mind tries to make it out that the "play date" somebody just mentioned is about her young daughter being transported over to the home of another young girl to have a pretend tea party.

• Like 1

Mrs. & I went to a comedy club last night in Orlando. They used the word "unicorn" six times in a one hour show. It was hilarious.

• Haha 1

We were having a picnic dinner with an elderly parent and their new spouse, and the new spouse was telling us about some new acquaintances they had made, and just as casually as you please said "they are swingers, you know". I'm sure both our jaws dropped for a split second before she continued on and made it clear she was talking about swing dancing, not the swinging we talk about here. Mrs. cplnuswing shot me an evil grin look across the table that just made it even funnier. I started to lose it, and the kicks she was delivering under the table weren't enough to stop it.

I had to find an excuse to get up from the table just to get away from it until I could regain my composure. Once we were alone, we laughed our ass off, it was just so classic. They were so oblivious about the whole thing, didn't have a clue how that sounded.

• Haha 1

We were having our youngest child's b-day party a couple of years ago, she was having a big party with our family and some friends... she then asked if she can have some friends over for an after party?!?! My husband and I had to do the 10 second OMG OMG in our minds...LOL :eek:

My father-in-law took a trip to Great Britain. When he returned he put all his sightseeing brochures in a three ring binder which he titled, "England Swings" My husband and I about died laughing when we were by ourselves later. We did ask my father in law what in the world that meant and he said it was from an old song. We still laugh about it now.

We love "that's what she said," and "if you know what I mean type jokes."

I was in the car with my mom and we were talking about my kids' taekwondo class. Then my mom pipes up and says, "I heard about this new class called Mixed MARITAL Arts. It sounds fun"

I totally cracked up and laughed for the longest time, and then had to explain that it's martial not marital. I did agree that it sounded fun. :hahaha:

• Haha 1

Oh, my dirty mind is on autopilot while watching sports on TV...baseball especially :) Listening to the sportscasters, my mind can turn a base hit "right up the middle" or a strike out "he takes it" into such riotous fun :)

• Haha 1

Oh, my dirty mind is on autopilot while watching sports on TV...baseball especially:) Listening to the sportscasters, my mind can turn a base hit "right up the middle" or a strike out "he takes it" into such riotous fun:)

A-Rod-Goes-Deep-Wang-Hurt.jpg

I see what you mean.

Then my mom pipes up and says, "I heard about this new class called Mixed MARITAL Arts. It sounds fun"

Mixed Marital Arts - that may be the best name for it I have ever read on this site! :lol:

• Like 3

I'm always disappointed when I come across the show "wife swap" and it's not what I really wished it was about!!!

I laugh when certain bands are on.

Steely Dan was a steam powered dildo in the Naked and the Dead.

Both 10cc and Lovin’ Spoonful refers to cum.

• Like 1

For us it is "papaya" In Latin cultures the term can mean pussy. For some it is a very nasty term and others not so nasty but still means pussy or cunt. I like to throw the word around to get a reaction out of my husband in public. Once when checking out at the grocery store, the young cashier was confused and asked me what the fruit was...I told him it was a papaya and if he wanted, I'd give him some to try. My husband had to walk away on that one.

On 2/20/2019 at 4:57 PM, cplnuswing said:

Mixed Marital Arts - that may be the best name for it I have ever read on this site! :lol:

Agree!

On 12/13/2019 at 7:15 AM, Guest said:

For us it is "papaya" In Latin cultures the term can mean pussy. For some it is a very nasty term and others not so nasty but still means pussy or cunt. I like to throw the word around to get a reaction out of my husband in public. Once when checking out at the grocery store, the young cashier was confused and asked me what the fruit was...I told him it was a papaya and if he wanted, I'd give him some to try. My husband had to walk away on that one.

I read this at my jobsite and busted out laughing. Every one of the guys around me stopped and looked at me with a WTF look on their face! Sometimes it really sucks that we cant talk about this stuff! ???

• Haha 1

It has gotten to were when someone says something completely innocent it turns on a light in our naughty minds and we can't look at each other to keep from laughing or saying something inappropriate. 

On 8/16/2019 at 2:54 AM, PSULioness said:

I laugh when certain bands are on.

Steely Dan was a steam powered dildo in the Naked and the Dead.

Both 10cc and Lovin’ Spoonful refers to cum.

Lioness, I just now, more than a year later, saw your post. It made me smile because I’m sure you didn’t mean Norman Mailer’s WWII novel “The Naked and the Dead”. The thought of infantryman charging into battle with 18th century steam powered dildo is, well, pretty hilarious. ??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PeterJ said:

Lioness, I just now, more than a year later, saw your post. It made me smile because I’m sure you didn’t mean Norman Mailer’s WWII novel “The Naked and the Dead”. The thought of infantryman charging into battle with 18th century steam powered dildo is, well, pretty hilarious. ??

Lol. Sorry. 

William S. Burroughs novel Naked Lunch. 

A friend and I had finished a workout at the gym, and as I was leaving the locker room I saw her talking to one of the trainers, saying how I was dragging ass.  He explained, "Petra had a hard one today."  I said to both of them, "I don't discuss my sex life in public."

• Haha 3

On 9/12/2012 at 11:36 AM, cplnuswing said:

We were having a picnic dinner with an elderly parent and their new spouse, and the new spouse was telling us about some new acquaintances they had made, and just as casually as you please said "they are swingers, you know". I'm sure both our jaws dropped for a split second before she continued on and made it clear she was talking about swing dancing, not the swinging we talk about here. Mrs. cplnuswing shot me an evil grin look across the table that just made it even funnier. I started to lose it, and the kicks she was delivering under the table weren't enough to stop it.

I had to find an excuse to get up from the table just to get away from it until I could regain my composure. Once we were alone, we laughed our ass off, it was just so classic. They were so oblivious about the whole thing, didn't have a clue how that sounded.

We are Swing Dancers too???

• Like 1

Our closest friends in the lifestyle are also part of our group of friends in our regular vanilla life, we attend with them BBQs, parties and family events.

We do behave accordingly on these events but there have been multiple occasions when someone says something that our dirty minds immediately pick up, we look at each other and we cannot stop laughing.

• Like 1