PnJDay

Our Cherry is Popped - J's version

Look for P’s version in our Blog

P and I really haven’t been involved in the Lifestyle for very long. Through the years we had often fantasized about having other people involved in our sex lives, and decided to act upon it.

We have had many discussions and many “growing pains” on this trip. We both decided it is what we want to do, but unlike my lovely free spirit, I still held some reservations.

So, here I find myself, after 36 years of a monogamous relationship, sitting in a two bedroom hotel suite with the love of my life, about to take that huge first step.

My pulse was racing through the roof. For years, traveling extensively, having many opportunities presented to me, and through all that, I had remained sexually active with only one person. I found it interesting that while it was now second nature to “just say no”, here I am about to say “Yes”! I’m about to meet two people that I had never seen, and barely spoken with.

P and Mr. Playmate had spent a fair amount of time getting to know each other – on the phone, chatting, and via email. I, on the other hand, had a brief 10 minute conversation with the woman standing in front of me. Before I knew it, P and Mr. were hugging and kissing, and Mrs. poured herself something to drink, and we walked to the couch to sit and talk. I honestly did not know P and Mr. had left the main living area until I realized I was hearing the very familiar sounds of P enjoying herself.

We talked for a bit of time (I couldn’t tell you how long) and I heard giggling from the other room. P comes out, followed by Mr., kneels down in front of me and says “We are going to get this party started”. She unbuckled my pants, pulled them down looked at Mrs. and said “you kiss him while I do this” and proceeded to give me a blow job. Mrs. leaned over and we gently, then more aggressively, kissed.

How surreal is this? My wife giving me one of her best talents, Mr. behind her with some encouraging touches in intimate places, and a woman I had just met kissing me deeply.

Well alrighty then, let’s go!

P and Mr. went back to their room, and Mrs. and I went to ours. She walked over and started unbuttoning my shirt, then removed her blouse. We both finished undressing ourselves, and for the first time in a long time, I found a warm, naked, and very much alive female in my arms.

Our journey was very slow and careful with much touching, kissing, and talking. We listened to the wonderful sounds coming from the other room (P has always been very vocal) and Mrs. looked at me and said “Would you like to watch?”

Well that was NOT what I expected, and I made it clear that it would be selfish of me. She looked me straight in the eyes, smiled and said “C’Mon, let’s go watch. You and I have all night.”

Wow, this could definitely get interesting…

We quietly walked to the other room where P was displaying her oral talents on an appreciative Mr. Playmate. P and I had talked in the past, wondering if jealously would rear its head. The short answer – this was HOT! Mrs. and I again grinned at each other and she asked me if I wanted to f*@k her while she was doing that. Ok, twist my arm….

A minute or two of feeling my lovely wife pulsing around me was almost more than I could take, so I withdrew and Mrs. and I went back to our room. We kissed, we hugged, we licked, and we cuddled. The whole time, smiling, giggling, and talking. Then things got serious…

To make a long story short, we shared ourselves with each other in many ways; orally, missionary, her on top, me on top. I shared all these things with someone other than the love of my life. And through the entire evening, we could sit back, holding each other, talking, laughing….who knew sex could be such good company?

After around five hours or so, with much fun in between, both Mr. Playmate and I went back to our own rooms to be with our spouses. P and I lay in bed and talked about the experience, cuddled, and dozed off.

The next morning we both awoke early, talked some more about the previous night, and enjoyed some wonderful wake up sex. We puttered around the room, doing our best not to wake our companions.

After they awoke, we sat and shared coffee, conversations, and wide smiles. This beautiful, sexy couple had made our first full experience an absolute dream. In conversation with P afterward, we both discovered that Mr. and Mrs. had very seriously made sure this is what we both wanted prior to going beyond a soft swap scenario.

They were kind and considerate and I truly hope we are able to get together again soon. If you are out there Mr. and Mrs. Playmate, all I can offer is a heartfelt THANK YOU!!!

J of PnJDay

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, funcouple.

We really don't think it could have gone any better. And yes, I'm still walking around with a silly grin on my face 4 days later. :lol:

Take care

I remember those ear-to-ear grins . . . Congrats on a wonderful first experience.

=)

I remember those ear-to-ear grins . . . Congrats on a wonderful first experience.

=)

Thanks Mrs. Sweet. Yes, even now those grins sneak in when I least expect it.

Hugs

That sounds like a wonderful experience.

And to have that as your first. Excellent.