young_couple

my slutty gf. hear what she did now

This happened over the weekend, and this is a true story and is only for people who are into reading about having a super slutty gf.

So she has been getting even more slutty and i have been loving it! its so hot hearing and seeing her be a whore! the other day while we were having sex she said she wanted to take a black cock or 2. so we looked online and found 2 black guys who were friends that would come over and fuck my wife. we requested clean guys preferably with papers, cuz she wanted to have her ass filled with cum and mouth. so when the guys met us at the hotel i introduced them to my super sexy young gf. for those of you who dont know she is a pretty small girl, tight body, nice round ass, tight in all holes and shaved. brunette 34 b-c.

so she came out of the bathroom in a short skirt, and low plunge halter top, no bra or panties. and she had a couple sets of hand cuffs. she looked at the 2 black guys who were pretty tall, and really in shape and i could tell she was excited. we agreed that i would control it and be involved in the sex and the only one in her pussy without a condom. she had plans of her own the. she looked at them and then turned to me and handcuffed me to the table in the room, and then she dropped her top and showed the boys her tits and then handcuffed herself to the bed post, then thru both sets of keys into the bathroom out of reach of both of us. she looked at the guys and said new plans you boys can do what ever you want to me... then she looked at me and smiled with a slutty grin. i was filled with tention but was so turned on but i didnt know what to do this was so hot

the guys were already hard and they got naked very fast. then went over to her and took off her skirt. she was naked on her knees now next to the bed with one wrist cuffed to it. she started sucking the guys real good. she loved there huge black dicks.... then she got on the bed on her and and knees and told the one to fuck her... she looked at me and said, you are gonna watch my pussy get split open by a dick way bigger than yours. the one guy slid his wet dick in her pussy, her eyes shot open and she screamed and looked at him and said to give it to her hard. the guy started pumping in her pussy so hard. he said should i put a condom on while in your pussy and she lookedat me grinned and said no and give it to her hard.... i asked if he would please put one on so she doesnt get knocked up. she isnt always the best at taking her BC pills. the guy didnt listen and he kept going. by this time the other guy had his dick in her mouth.. the guy in her pussy switched and started on her ass. it took some time for him to get it all in and start pounding... this went on for like 10 minutes before the guy in her ass blew a huge load in her butt. you could tell it was huge cuz cum ozzed out with everypump and her eyes were huge when he erupted in her... and must have pumped in like 6 pumps of cum. then pulled out and her open asshole was full of cum. looked at me and said good thing that wasnt in my pussy or that for sure woulda gave me a little black baby

the other guy switched over and started fucking her cum filled ass the other guys cum was dripping from her gaping asshole whle it got pounded... i worked my pants down and started jerking off with my other hand... the other black guy started to get hard again and my gf started to suck him. she looked at me and said these big huge dicks feel so good. you never going to be able to get me off again after giving me these.then the guy pulled out of her ass and put his cum covered dick in her pussy. she looked at him and said becareful i dont wanna get preggo. the guy said i thoght we can do what ever we wanted. she looked at me and said o well! the guy fucked her pussy so hard and he was even bigger then the first guy. her pussy must have been the most lose its ever been. then he yelled and erupted what seemed like a quart of cum in her pussy. she came at the same time. it had been her 4th time cumming that day! then he pulled his dick out and made her lick it off. then the other guy jerked off again on her beatin up pussy. they unlocked her cuff. she walked over to me and sat on my dick! her pussy was so lose! i had never thoght it was possible for her to be that lose she is only like 105lbs and i felt like i was fucking a warm bucket of water! but at the same time feeling allthat cum burried in that pussy was so amazing. i came almost instantly... then she lifted up and all the cum in her pussy fell out into my lap! she looked at me and said you might be a daddy of a little black boy!

Honestly, I find the irresponsibility disturbing! Hopefullly this is all made up, because I can't imagine any couple being so stupid. If not and this happened less than 72 hours ago get Plan B now. You'd better get her on some Depo-Provera promptly if she can't take birth control properly. It may be hot in the moment, but let me tell you, in a month when she's at the abortion clinic or in 9 months pushing out a baby it won't be.

Having a baby will put a real cramp in her slutty style. It's expensive, time consuming and a life-long decision. If you like this cuckold fantasy do it with men with vasectomies and just pretend.

Great "story" but based on the typical rules of respect and communication that real swingers follow, she broke a ton of rules. Unless you have an understanding that she was actually going to bare-back these guys, and that instead of the "plan", you wouldn't be able to participate... she completely broke your agreement.

I know if my wife totally changed those rules on me, I'd be furious.

Hmmm.

You both enjoyed it, cool, kind of irresponsible though.

I don't know about other people but I never go from ass to pussy without making him wash up first, there is so much stuff in that ass and it should stay there and not get in a pussy. Pussy to ass is fine but not vice versa.

I am not even talking about STD's,and pregnancy.There are no papers in a world can prove to me that they didn't get infected since they were tested. They are young,single,good looking. They would fuck anything and probably did since they were tested.

Holy crap! I really hope this isn't true, seems like Jerry Springer fodder! Clean with papers or not, I wouldn't do that. STD testing is really only good for the moment the test is given. A guy could be tested for everything under the sun and be clean, and immediately go out and get herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, etc. No thanks.

I agree, nice story and btw, since she's only your slutty gf and not your wife, you wouldn't be the father of a little black boy or girl for that matter. She'd just be another irresponsible single mom, just what we need more of.

Judging by the OP's posting history I'm calling BS on the whole lot of it. Something is rotten in Denmark, that's for sure. I can't see someone being vanilla to full blown slut mode including GB's in just 4 months. Add to that the posts of pics asking what we think of her...something is just off here.

This happened over the weekend, and this is a true story and is only for people who are into reading about having a super slutty gf.

So she has been getting even more slutty and i have been loving it! its so hot hearing and seeing her be a whore! the other day while we were having sex she said she wanted to take a black cock or 2. so we looked online and found 2 black guys who were friends that would come over and fuck my wife. !

so was it GF or wife? :lol:

I call BS