Let's Play

Our First MFM Threesome With a Single Guy

A few weeks ago we had our first swinging experience with a single guy, and it was great. In that experience my husband just watched to fulfill that part of his fantasy and so we could get more comfortable.

This past Friday, we called him up and all got together at his place again. We all hung out in the living room for a while and played a couple games and laughed and talked. After about an hour he asked if we were ready for more (at this point he had already been kind of cuddled next to me on the couch for a while) so I said yes and we started kissing. He asked what we wanted for the night and we let him know that we wanted my husband to be involved this time which he thought was great so we all moved to his room.

I have to say it was quite different at first. There were hands and lips everywhere, and two guys working together to get my clothes off. I'd be laying there and look up, and have two people over me instead of one. Definitely had a few "oh my gosh, what am I doing?" moments, but more in disbelief it was actually happening and working. I must say, they did an excellent job sharing me and it went much more smoothly that I would have imagined. One person would position themselves near my head and the other lower, we'd do that a while then they'd switch. It was a little funny deciding who would actually fuck me first, but my husband told him to go ahead and go first so he did. It was nice that even after he was done, he stayed fully involved with me while my husband had me finish, and even while my husband and I were having sex he continued to touch and kiss me. Not sure how well I did as it was different to figure out what to do with two guys instead of just one, but neither complained so it couldn't have been too bad.

After, he asked if we wanted to hang out a little longer so we did. We all just sat around in his living room chatting and laughing and having a great time.

Again, we were both incredibly happy with how things turned out. Still no jealousy, my husband thinks I did a good job with dividing my attention so neither felt left out, and he was very happy with how effortlessly they were able to share me.

Wow what a great story, I'm a male with no partner and I would love to experiance something like this, Is there a possibility that we could talk about it?

thanks for sharing, love details and how they took turns, what did you feel, how did respond to their penetration, what turned you on? Seems like you are sweet and cool, and know how to please your man. What was the deciding point for you and your husband and what advice would you give a single guy who has friends but not sure how to approach the topic with them. What did you enjoy the most?

As a long-term lover of MFMs with my wife it's great to see the female perspective out here---especially a positive one. My wife loves them as much as I do and it helps her seeing another woman feel just the way she does. Congrats!

I certainly don't mind sharing anything that could be helpful information to guys who are figuring out how to go about it (with the very limited experience I have mind you), but I'm not willing to share any very sexual details of the encounter. Just what I put here is a bit more graphic than I'd normally like to share. That said, if you two single males (or anyone else) would like to ask a few questions I'd be happy to answer. :)