bjersr

First House party and full swap

We had a great time at our first house party. We were very nervous the several days leading up to the party. We actually had never met the host or anyone else that was going to be at the party. We also had decided that if the opportunity presented itself, and we liked the couple, that we would full swap for the first time. There were six couples and we ended up playing with two of them. We were the only rookies at the party, but we actually kind of kicked things off. Everyone was mingling and drinking and getting to know each other for a couple of hours. The host had a hot tub and they went out and opened it up. No one volunteered to get in right away. I looked at my wife and we decided to get in. We changed into robes and towels and walked out to the tube. We undressed and got in. There were a few others that came out but just kind of stood around for a little while. Then another couple got in and then two other ladies. Unfortunately one of the other girls had been drinking a lot and combined with the hot tub, she started not feeling too well. She got out as well as the other lady.

This is when things started heating up with us and the other couple. The female half came over and sat in my lap, and the male was sitting by my wife. My wife had been stroking my cock under the water and she later told me that she was stroking his cock at the same time. They had done this before and were very friendly and helped guide us along. She asked if we were a full swap couple and I looked at my wife and we both said yes but tonight was our first time. We started kissing and feeling each other. We talked a little more and decided to go inside and find a bedroom. We found an open one and started the festivities. I went down on his wife and he went down on mine. My wife is easily orgasmic. So out of the corner of my eye I could see she was having a good time. I was having a very good time with his wife also. So as not to bore you with the details we had sex for quite a while took a break and then went at it again with the host couple later in the evening.

It was getting late and we had almost a 2 hour drive home, and decided to leave. The first couple came to us and gave us their information. We all agreed that we had a great time with them and would like to see each other again. We talked quite a bit about what we had just done on the drive home. Although we were very nervous before we arrived that quickly disappeared and the full swap just felt right with no jealousy or odd feeling before, during, or after. We had an incredible time and are looking forward to meeting and spending time with our new friends.

• Confused 1