Speed and Syn

Syn's First BBC.

We were invited to a party last but becaue of weather, Syn and I were the only couple there except for the couple that hosted. There were in attendance, three single guys. We had played with two of them before. The third guy was a young black soldier from the local military base.

We had never play with a Black guy before and Syn was thrilled to get going once she saw the size of his tool! We started in the hot tub where Syn gave him head and tried (successfully) to deepthroat him. He tried to pull away before he came but Syn pulled him to her and swallowed every drop.

Everybody moved to the bedroom and Syn blew two of us to completion swallowing both loads. The host started fucking Syn in the ass while she sucked the BBC as he laid on his back. She got him off again. We took turns on Syns ass as she coaxed another hardon out of the black soldier.

She asked him to fuck her in the ass. He asked if she really meant as he thought his cock was a bit too for her to take comfortably. She demanded that he do her in the butt and he conceded. It took some effort but he soon had the whole cock in her ass. She asked him to hammer her ass good and he did so and soon he was cumming for the third time.

All in all not a bad evening.

I wonder if "School Choice for PA" and "Pottery Barn" know that their advertiements appear as water marks over these video images.

Surprised Syn didn't opt for vaginal penetration for her first black guy, butt there's always next time.

Syn absolutely loves anal sex. When we have played pussy play is minimal as she always wants to move on to anal action as soon as possible. She always wants to swallow a load or two before she does anal though. She loves to give blowjobs, swallow and take it up the ass. I see nothing wrong with that.

The BBC has fucked her twice since then and he really pounded her ass a couple of weeks ago. He made her cum three times without her pussy even being touched. The other two ladies there were so impressed they gave up the butt to him even though they never gave up the ass to anyone other than their husbands.

One of the gals has had her ass serviced by him four more times since then. Which is cool cause I got to fuck her in the ass last week when we played. We had been playing with this couple for months and anal was always off limits but not anymore.:D

I really enjoy anal, but not more than vaginal penetration. I on occasion will cum from anal but it usually takes some clit stimulation as well.

Guest newplaytoys

love it too , mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:lol:

my most intemse orgasms are this way , but always help when a man knows what he is doing also . :D