We had such a great time last night! I (wife) finally decided I was tired of dealing with all the random guys contacting me and went after a guy I had found on sls and was interested in. He responded back and immediately I was feeling very comfortable with him, as was my husband. Last night we had some time open up in our schedule, so I contacted him and he was able to make time for us as well. All very last minute, and of course my hair dryer decided to pick the moment I was out of the shower to quit working, but we were still able to pull together and go meet at a pub near his place.

He was such a great guy, very respectful of both of us, and probably even spent more time talking to my husband than me. It made me feel better seeing how well they got along, and it just seemed for the most part like we'd all been friends forever. Not that I wasn't terribly nervous, but he was so good about it, and I never felt pressured or uncomfortable around him. He paid for our drinks, then invited us back to his place. We all sat around and talked for a while, and I had to admit that I was too shy to be the one to make the first move. He still waited a while after that, then asked permission before kissing me.

We eventually moved on to his room from there and had a really great time together. My husband just watched and after told me it was even more amazing than his fantasy and he didn't have any jealousy or a single bad feeling about the whole thing. In fact, he can't wait to do it all again, and I feel the same way. I'm still having moments of not being able to believe that all just happened last night, but I'm very happy that our first experience went the way it did. :)

Guest newplaytoys

congrats

nice when they go this way :lol:

Wow wow wow! Have you watched your husband with another woman yet??

No, I haven't. That's not something I'm into really. It was his fantasy to watch me with another man, not the other way around.

So glad to hear this, Let's Play :)

We had a feeling this was going to be a great first time for each of you. Just relish in the thoughts and after playtime now.

Again, so very glad to hear this worked out in a very positive way :cool:

fun~

So glad it went just the way you both wanted!! YAY!!

Its good to hear when things go according to plan I to fantasize about watching my Lady with another man I even went so far as to let her go to another mans house for alone playtime to try and coax our third into our bedroom unfortunately he is still a little reluctant but I have my fingers crossed

Its good to hear when things go according to plan I to fantasize about watching my Lady with another man I even went so far as to let her go to another mans house for alone playtime to try and coax our third into our bedroom unfortunately he is still a little reluctant but I have my fingers crossed

I'm quite new at this, so my advice can be taken with a grain of salt, but I think perhaps you should be more picky about the guy you and your wife choose. You two are the ones inviting someone into your sex life, and they should fit the mold of what you want pretty closely. This guy now knows he can get his ideal situation: sex with your wife without anyone else around. He's not going to just go ahead and change his mind, he's going to ride that out as long as you let him. Put your foot down with him and let him know the next play time will be with you present, or there will not be a next time.

In our profile on sls we state clearly that my husband will always be there and I am not playing alone. I promise we have not had any lack of response as there are plenty of guys who are more than happy to be a part of this kind of situation, and there are even those who enjoy being watched. Be more selective, you have every right to be in this situation. Good luck!

I appreciate your concerns however there is very slim pickings in my neck of the woods and I know the guy personaly and my lady and him have been friends since high school so our situation is kinda unique I'm just trying to set things in motion again thank you for your concern I know you mean well.

I loved watching my wife with another man. We would swap with our friends but I would usually get distracted watching my wife. I thought it was so hot. The first time I saw her take our friend's cock into her mouth I thought I was going to explode (in his wife's mouth). Watching him do her was fantastic. It something we all enjoyed. I enjoyed watching the look on her face and the sounds of her pleasure!