StevieBlueEyes

Well, we thought we were soft swap....not!

New Year's Eve was a landmark moment for us. We played with two different couples. The first was a soft swap. The were super hot, and I think we were both feeling like we wanted more, but we were in a group room and it just didn't feel right to bring up making the leap. A little later, we decided to go back to our hotel with another couple we had met earlier in the night. They had already hooked up, too, and I asked the dude if he had another one in him. He said, give me a few minutes, and we'll be good to go.

We actually never discussed full or soft swap. We thought it had come up in conversation before. They gave us a ride back to the hotel. My wife sat in the front with him while I was in the back with his wife. Once we got back to the hotel, it was just a pile of nakedness. Finally we came to a point where the other girl asked if we had any fantasies....I though for a second, looked at my wife, and said, "I really want to watch Mrs.S ride him....what do you think, Mrs.S." She said, "Yeah, honey, I'm game if you are!"

Just like that, we were full swap! It was so natural, so comfortable I couldn't believe it. She and I can read each other so well....I knew that she was ready to take the leap and she just needed me to ask.

I must say, it's like a new world has opened to us. Damn, it's good to be swinger!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Love hearing stories like this where the transition goes so well. We are very happy for you!! :)

Awesome!!!!

Often, hearing stories of people shifting rules in mid-stream ends up in disaster. It's nice this one didn't turn out that way. Sometimes, you just know.

We were soft swapping with a couple some years back. They were soft swap, and we were relatively new to swinging. We were willing to go further, but were fine with soft swap. At one point, the other wife was giving me head (rather eagerly..great!) and the other husband said "Wouldn't you like to be riding that cock?". Without missing a stroke, she smiled and nodded her head. We never did full swap with them, but at that moment I wasn't sure where things were going to go :)

Awesome!!!!

Often, hearing stories of people shifting rules in mid-stream ends up in disaster. It's nice this one didn't turn out that way. Sometimes, you just know.

We were soft swapping with a couple some years back. They were soft swap, and we were relatively new to swinging. We were willing to go further, but were fine with soft swap. At one point, the other wife was giving me head (rather eagerly..great!) and the other husband said "Wouldn't you like to be riding that cock?". Without missing a stroke, she smiled and nodded her head. We never did full swap with them, but at that moment I wasn't sure where things were going to go :)

My wife and I can read each other pretty well. We knew we were heading in that direction anyway. We had talked about it a little, but we didn't feel like we could claim to be full swap when we didn't know how it would feel in the moment. It wasn't TOTALLY out of the blue. We though it my take a little longer to get comfortable with things, but in the moment, it felt right and we both sensed it.

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone!