knkcol

Vertical clit hood piercing and camel toe pants?

I bought my wife a gift cert for a pierce, to encourage her to go for the VCH (vertical clit hood). She has reservations though, not because of what or where it is (she has a navel pierce and already knows that was more recovery than a VCH would be) -- but because she loves to wear tight jeans almost exclusively (she likes form-fitting clothes but also to be show off).

We are talking cameltoe tight, not just for going out, but everyday clothes, as is all-night out or all-day shopping etc. She is also slender (5'7, 120lb) so there is not much labia padding and yet she still shows. So she wears them pretty tight.. maybe will post pictures later to illustrate.

We haven't picked ring or barbell yet.. of course the ring would be prettier to look at from a standing pose :-)

Any other ladies have a VCH and like to show off their lefty and righty through a tight pair of jeans? Is it uncomfortable (did you have to stop wearing tight jeans because it presses too far into skin or pelvic bone, numbness etc), or, do tight jeans produce even better sensations that loose ones? Unfortunately I'm worried it could be the former and she'd have to change her style...

Not that i have a VCH, but i've researched them because i want one (but am not anatomically suited :( ).

VCHs are one of the fastest healing piercings a woman can get. The small surface area of the piercing and amount of blood flow speed the process up a lot. Because of the nature of the skin VCHs are pierced in the piercing is very likely to stretch in size on its own. Wearing light jewelry will help alleviate this, and the piercing can shrink if you leave jewelry out of an established piercing overnight.

I'd recommend piercing at a 12g or larger. A smaller piercing has a larger chance of being ripped out through the cheese cutter effect (its exactly what it sounds like). The larger size will better anchor the piercer and keep it from migrating.

On migration, wearing tight fitting clothes can force a piercing to either resettle or reject completely. Migration is when a piercing moves from its original location to a different location or out of the body completely. Migration can also be caused by trauma to a piercing (getting it caught on something, hitting it or otherwise irritating it).

i'd suggest she talk to a piercer. they'd be able to give you to best info and advice about how suitable a piercing it is for her. There are other piercings that may not be a delicate that could be better. (Christinas, etc).

As for the piercing a 14g is the standard it's what mrs.ice has and if you wanna feel more just use bigger balls on the ends of barbell. she has no problems with hers as for as anything she wears..........

@MsGoneWild, thanks for the info. Didn't really know about migration.. but you seem to have done allot of research which is really helpful! Have you gotten a sense from reading or others, that VCH and tight pants don't really mix then? Can a ring sit to the side in camel toe jeans or is that just going to be uncomfortable? Or depends on the person? In any case we will talk to the piercer, though getting as many opinions as possible is still our goal..

@iceman7570, sure would love to see as pic of hers.. not just naked - but also in some tight jeans just to prove they mix, and how tight she'd dare go :-)

@MsGoneWild, thanks for the info. Didn't really know about migration.. but you seem to have done allot of research which is really helpful! Have you gotten a sense from reading or others, that VCH and tight pants don't really mix then? Can a ring sit to the side in camel toe jeans or is that just going to be uncomfortable? Or depends on the person? In any case we will talk to the piercer, though getting as many opinions as possible is still our goal..

@iceman7570, sure would love to see as pic of hers.. not just naked - but also in some tight jeans just to prove they mix, and how tight she'd dare go :-)

Opinions are nice, but they don't matter. Fact based information based on experience is what matters. Piercers are professionals and their advice should be sought out. Find a reputable and extremely experienced piercer and get their advice. Make sure this piercer has a lot of experience with clitoral piercings. Just because a guy has done a lot of tongue and belly piercings doesn't make him qualified to do a clit ring.

Also, get your wife doing research herself as well, if she hasn't already. This is her body and she needs to be comfortable with what she is doing.

A ring (Captive bead ring, or CBR) will cause a LOT more pressure on that piercing than a barbel (i believe a curved barbell is what is usually used for this, and if it isn't it is what I would recommend).

I'd recommend talking to an experienced piercer. They would be the best ones to tell you if this piercing is viable for her.

Yes the quality of the piercer is of the utmost importance as is the quality of the jewelry to be used. as for as the jewelry what has been recommended to the wife is to use the BIOPLAST jewelry, it's a teflon based jewelry that is flexible so when worn it can literally move with you.

We already selected the piercer... based on her experience. She does a lot of these, but the *combo* of slender body and snug pants, apparently is not common enough for her to give even a general answer, other than to say "it varies based on the wearer's body" and of course tightness of clothing. She actually recommend we ask here to get a better feel and honest answers (bad with the good) from actual wearers.

Sex too...she frequently gets aggressive and deep pushing where we push pretty hard into her pelvic bone.. the piercer says the same thing, it depends on person (and guys will have to back off).

Our piercer while having a lot of experience is built different from my wife (different bmi), and that is part of why she told us to ask other women.

Yes the quality of the piercer is of the utmost importance as is the quality of the jewelry to be used. as for as the jewelry what has been recommended to the wife is to use the BIOPLAST jewelry,its a teflon based jewelry that is flexible so when worn it can literally move with you.........

Most professionals I know don't recommend bioplast for even healed piercings. They recommend it as a temporary item for surgery or childbirth, etc. The reason for this it that it is very porous material and will get funky along with absorbing all kinds of things. If you chose to use bioplast, you can only use it in healed, established piercings or risk infection.

We already selected the piercer... based on her experience. She does allot of these, but the *combo* of slender body and snug pants, apparently is not common enough for her to give even a general answer, other than to say "it varies based on the wearer's body" and of course tightness clothing. She actually recommend we ask here to get a better feel and honest answers (bad with the good) from actual wearers.

Sex too.... she frequently gets aggressive and deep pushing where we push pretty hard into her pelvic bone.. the piercer says the same thing, it depends on person (and guys will have to back off).

Our piercer while having allot of experience is built different from my wife (different bmi), and that is part of why she told us to ask other women.

Based on that being the piercers answer, I wouldn't be too confident. Its not difficult to imagine what a fresh piercing will take and what it won't.

That said, if your wife really wants one--GO FOR IT. Worst comes to worst is it can be removed if its causing too much discomfort or getting in the way. If you remove the piercing the hole may or may not close. You may have a bump there (scar tissue), etc.

Never remove a piercing you suspect of being infected, etc.

Thanks MsGoneWild, now that school is started again she and I will make the decision this week or next. I think she will go for it, and we will let you know how it goes!

BTW when you said "Its not difficult to imagine what a fresh piercing will take and what it won't. ", that's TRUE but our question related more about after healing. We knew there were no tight pants for the first couple weeks but how practical afterwards is where the piercer did not want to speculate (understandably).

Thanks!

Thanks MsGoneWild, now that school is started again she and I will make the decision this week or next. I think she will go for it, and we will let you know how it goes!

BTW when you said "Its not difficult to imagine what a fresh piercing will take and what it won't. ", that's TRUE but our question related more about after healing. We knew there were no tight pants for the first couple weeks but how practical afterwards is where the piercer did not want to speculate (understandably).

Thanks!

I'm excited for you guys! my anatomy isn't suited for that piercing :(

It may migrate a bit or resettle once she starts wearing pants, but it may settle into a good position with her pants. I would suggest smaller or shorter jewelry so it doesn't get caught and twisted (and therefor unhappy).