Miss Sunshine

Wonderful experience

Last weekend we went to a house party of a couple we got to know quite well through the lifestyle. They told us there would be a few new faces. We arrived and there were six couples, all seemed nice and relaxed. We struck up a conversation with a couple who were our age, and shape, they were very nice. They asked us into one of the private bedrooms, and we proceeded to begin some fun. We all stripped down and wow! I see this gorgeous looking cock, I have seen large ones before but this was long, wide, and it almost seemed muscular, and wonderful. His wife was playing with him but I couldn't resist and joined her in stroking and licking him, I barely got my mouth over the head, I asked if he minded if i had my husband touch it, and he said no problem, i took my husbands hand and had him stroke him, just because his eyeballs were popping out of his head in disbelief! The three of us played with this beautiful cock, and each other, she went down on my husband then on me as I was mesmerized with his cock, with her help and my husbands help I lowered myself onto this beautiful wonderfull cock and slowly took it in, wow!!! I was totally filled, I felt as though it was rubbing my GSpot as I was having feelings inside of me that were unreal. I rolled onto my back and he was masterful and gentle, I had several orgasms, and it has been awhile since intercourse alone made me cum. My husband and i took turns licking her clit as she was backwards on top of her husband, it was surreal. We all came together, he and she licked me to several more orgasms, my hubby finished in me. We laid in bed together and I thanked him for being so gentle. We made plans to get together again. There was just something about that cock that was so different.......mmmmmmm, can't wait.

Sounds like a great time!

Seeing the wife enjoy a really nice cock is still one of my favorite fantasies. Someday, someday.

This weekend the Mrs and I were approached on the phone by a couple we had shared an experience before at an on premises club. We (the men) exchanged numbers and we had seen them since that time at the club but nothing transpired. We were called (texted actually) and asked if we were going to the club that night and wanted to grab dinner before we went. We agreed to meet at a popular place.

The girls were dressed to impress since we were going to the club later and the club/restaraunt was VERY crowded and is a popular pick up joint.l He and I thought we threw the ladies to the wolves when they went to the bathroom :lol: We shared a nice dinner and a few coctails and then went to the club where we danced and had a good time. Later in the evening they asked if we wanted to go to their house. We agreed and it turns out we are VERY close neighbors.

His Mrs changed into sweat pants and we talked and talked. The Mr and Mrs fun share musical talent so they played piano and guitar and sang some songs. We just spent time getting to know them and found out they were new to swinging and the evening at the club a few weeks prior with us was their first.

It was getting late and we were all getting tired so we just said our good nights and went on our way. Mrs. fun was a little dissapointed that we didn't have any play time. She is MUCH newer to this than me and I explained this was a WONDERFUL evening as we found a couple we really connect with and we have some new friends on an even higher level. The girls agreed they were nearly the same in personality.

The point of the story.....you can have friends in the lifestyle where you can go out and share a vanilla evening (well sort of) and there is no pressure to play or anything like that. I told her THAT is what the lifestyle is all about. Mrs. fun got a little misty eyed and said, she NEVER had real friends before the lifestyle and is just amazed at the people we meet.