RDfnd

First MFM and a bit Nervous

Male half of the couple here. Have read for years the number of people that truly enjoy MFM's. We're finally taking the leap later today and I am excited, yet slightly nervous. She is very excited and I know that she will thoroughly enjoy having the attention from both of us. Any thoughts or advice from those experienced in MFM's would be appreciated.

Be attentive to what she wants. Don't be overly eager trying to always give her simultaneous sexual attention. She may prefer periods of one-on-one along with times of two-on-one. And be sure to tell her that you love her, to calm any doubts she may have about doing this. Let us know how it turns out.

yeah what couplers said. I was nervous the first time too. but quickly got into just watching her and him then joined in later. Good luck have fun and lets us know how it went

So excited for you!

Have you two talked together about what you hope to get from the MFM? It's important to make sure you are aware of each other's desires, and agree on any restrictions beforehand. Does your wife want you to direct the action? Does she want to direct the action? Does she want two on one or one at a time? Are you prepared to interrupt if you start feeling like things are going in a direction you don't like?

Related to that, have you talked plainly with the other man about what you two are looking for in the MFM, and what you're not looking for? Have you asked him what he's looking for? You want to make sure he knows why he's there, and also treat him fairly. Have you met in person with him before? Have you seen recent pictures and shared some of both of you?

Again, I'm so excited for you. I hope you have a fantastic time. And regardless, I hope you come back and post about what happens!

Guest rdy46227

There's a lot of intimacy when you're face to face with your spouse, kissing or just looking into each other's eyes while she's getting sexual stimulation from the 3rd at the her other end.

Thanks for the replies in the limited time since my initial post was just a few hours beforehand.

Wow, what a great time. We all spoke very honestly and openly before starting about the basics. He seemed very compatible and mature for being a much younger man. He's 30, my wife is 47 and I'm 54.

Once in the bedroom, the flow was unbelievably comfortable. My wife enjoys the 2 on 1 and there was plenty of time for that. When I sensed that she was enjoying him in a way that would benefit from me stepping back, I offered to do so and watched the hot action.

After she had multiple orgasms with both of us and he had two, the afternoon came to a most pleasant end with plans for more times together. Being older and not having as short a refractory period, I refrained from cumming during our time together. Then, once he left, we had a very hot but short fuck because we were both still so excited.

Anxious for repeat performances which we feel will get even better.

Smiling & knowing you know, what I know now.

So glad to hear this.

fun :cool:

Although apprehensive, I thought it would be very pleasurable. The sights, sounds, smells were intoxicating. I'm proud of having such a sexual wife. Maybe more than two men would even be better.