hotnwet7123

First time was amazing!!

My husand had talked to me about a club a few times and I always kind of avoided the subject. He finally got me to start looking at the website and the couples that were on there. I was very critical at first but there was one couple that just kept catching my eye. We began chatting with them and exchanging pics here and there. We talked about what they enjoyed sexually and what they wanted from another couple and vice versa of course. We finally decided to meet up and we decided that we would go to a ball game and then head to the private club after that. We discussed boundaries so that there were no awkward moments between us all.

We met up at the ball game and my husband and I were very impressed. They looked exactly like their pictures and our personalities clicked right away. After the ball game we went and had a few drinks and talked more just to get to know each other. We couldn't handle it anymore, we had to make our way to the private club.

Once we get the club we just sat down and had a drink and take it all in. Our new friends decided to show us around because they had been there once before. We walked into the back room and there we were taking it all in. I was turned on right away. People in curtained rooms having sex for all to see. It was amazing and surreal. My husband wouldn't let me go. His hands were constantly on me. After looking around, we all decided to get a bed for the four of us. We had talked about massages and this was the perfect time. Our husbands laid us on the bed and began to undress us. Kissing our bodies and getting us ready for what was to come.

Our husbands asked us if we were ready for our massages and of course we said yes. They switched places and my husband started giving her a nice, sensual massage. It didn't take long for her to grab his cock and begin to stroke it as he made his way to her pussy with his fingers. Her husband was doing the same to me. He went in to kiss and suck on my nipples because my husband had given him the hint of how sensitive they were. Our massages went on for a while until we really couldn't handle it anymore. They switched again and my husband began to fuck me like he never had before and I am sure our new friends felt the same. Hands were roaming everywhere and bodies touching. We were putting on quite a show and didn't even realize it because we were so into just the four of us. There was a crowd outside our curtained room taking it all in.

We then decided to head to the hot tub. We sat in there for awhile but with my husbands hands all over me and hands roaming everywhere, it didn't take long for us to be all over each other again. Both us ladies began to ride our husbands and our hands were everywhere. I didn't even realize where hands were and who's hands were who's until even later once we were home.

We closed the club down and were the last to leave and we weren't even ready then. My husband and I got home and had sex again because just thinking about it and talked about it got us so excited again.

Watching my husband touch another woman and get another woman off was so exciting. The feel of another man's hands and mouth on my body as my husband watches gives me chills. We had a wonderful experience and cannot wait to hang out with them again and maybe even add a little more to our experience.

Sex is amazing with my husband since this has all happened. We discuss it during sex and add what else we want to happen and we get so excited and HOT. To good times and good sex. Thanks again JandT

I was thinking, "Wait, I know a JandT here already!" :lol:

hotnwet7123, awesome first experience and thank you for sharing! I'm very happy you both had such a great time! I'm sure you'll have many great times to come :)

Sounds like an amazing time! Wish we were the J and T you were talking about in the story! Oh wait, we are! Our first night together at the club was truly an unforgettable experience to say the least! We absolutely had a blast with the two of you. We still laugh at how the four of us shut the place down! We would have to say that our highlights that night would definitely be the massages and hot tub. So many wandering hands and visual sights to take in. Quite certain that the four of us would agree that the sex that night was amazing! Here's to great times with great friends! Can't wait for next time. J and T

WOW, when we grow up we want to be just like you ! Damn that read better than any book I've read in months.