Clease

Our first threesome with a female friend!!

Well we finally did it. The wife and I had our first threesome with a friend of hers. I had a great time (of course), but I was worried about how the wife would react. You know the after party "what did I do?" We had discussed this for a while and decided to take a chance on a friend of hers that was interested through several conversations we had had with her.

After several discusions, we agreed on a time and place. The anticipation was brutal for both of us. More so for my wife who had never done anything like this. I had previous experiences pre-wife.

Finally the day had arrived. I was excited and my wife needed some liquid courage (just two glasses of wine). When our guest arrived we didn't waste any time. We had agreed to all take showers and shave below. That was the ice breaker since we all had to be naked for that. I shaved myself and both women after our showers.

Now the suprising part. My wife literaly took over the night. She got into it like I haven't seen for a while. It was fantastic!!! After an hour of massages, oral, and heavy petting, brought on mostly by my wife, we all finally got off by my wife and I doing doggie while she rubbed her clit vigorously with her freinds clit. We all came around the same time and then unfortunately her friend had to leave. The wife and I finished off the evening by ourselves. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for the post on your experience. Keep us posted as to where it goes from here.

Sometimes playing with a friend ends up with all super happy. Others have told of experiences that did not end that way.

We hope yours is a happy ending.

That sounds like a great experience! I've yet to have a threesome of my own and considering my age I don't plan on getting married anytime soon but I wouldn't mind the friend if the experience is as good as yours!

Well we finally did it. The wife and I had our first threesome with a friend of hers. I had a great time (of course), but I was worried about how the wife would react. You know the after party "what did I do?" We had discussed this for a while and decided to take a chance on a friend of hers that was interested through several conversations we had had with her.

After several discusions, we agreed on a time and place. The anticipation was brutal for both of us. More so for my wife who had never done anything like this. I had previous experiences pre-wife.

Finally the day had arrived. I was excited and my wife needed some liquid courage (just two glasses of wine). When our guest arrived we didn't waste any time. We had agreed to all take showers and shave below. That was the ice breaker since we all had to be naked for that. I shaved myself and both women after our showers.

Now the suprising part. My wife literaly took over the night. She got into it like I haven't seen for a while. It was fantastic!!! After an hour of massages, oral, and heavy petting, brought on mostly by my wife, we all finally got off by my wife and I doing doggie while she rubbed her clit vigorously with her freinds clit. We all came around the same time and then unfortunately her friend had to leave. The wife and I finished off the evening by ourselves. ;)

Sounds like my first experience; only I wasn't married at the time. It was in the late 80's when I was working in Himachal Pradesh University. My woman, now wife, Namrata, was also working there.

She got her friend interested and invited her for a threesome. I fucked both of them for three hours till I was bone dry. This friend is now a close family friend and visited us last year for our daughters birthday.