StevieBlueEyes

First time in Montreal - Great!!

My wife and I recently had our first swinging experience in Montreal. We had talked about doing it for a while, but we never had the courage to go to a local party or meet up with other couples via the internet. Because they have several on-premeses, Montreal looked like the perfect opportunity to give it a try.

We looked at the websites of a few clubs and narrowed down our choices to Le Celeste and Auberge 1082. My wife thought that Le Celeste looked nicer and we decided to go on Saturday, the couples only night.

The staff at Le Celeste were wonderful, but we figured out early on that it is not a place to meet people. It was obvious that most people know each other, have met up someplace else, or made arrangements to meet there. There were a bunch of different rooms of different size and theme, some with doors, some without, including a larger group room. The crowd was mostly older than us (me 37, her 27), but we really enjoyed the hyper-sexual atmosphere. We dance a little and walked around looking at some of the fun happening in the back area. There were a few different groups having fun and some couples doing there own thing. It definitely put us in the mood.

Since the prospects were not good for meeting other couples, we decided to have some fun ourselves in a room with one-way mirror so people can watch. Being watched was a fantasy for both of us. It was the perfect opportunity. When we discovered that room vacant, we grabbed the room immediately. My wife gave me an incredible lap dance, and we had incredible sex. After a few minutes a few people watching from the doorway, and I'm sure we had an audience behind the glass. What a turn-on!!

After we finished, we talked and decided that we weren't ready to go home. I left it all up to my wife. We had already fulfilled one fantasy that night, but I think that was more of a teaser than anything else. Auberge 1082 was between Le Celeste and our hotel, and it's open all night. Why not? We're on vacation, let's see where this goes!

Auberge was very different from Le Celeste. They give you towels as you enter the first thing everybody was doing was stripping down nude in a coed locker room and putting on towels. When in Rome, right? Locked up our stuff and headed down to the hot tub. There were a few other couples, but nobody was chatting. After a few minutes, we put on our towels and went exploring.

We found our way into the "Fantasy Room." It was a combination bar, hangout space, and sex den. Since Le Celeste don't serve alcohol, we were having be be able to get a beer. I don't know if it is typical of these venues, but Auberge had far more attractive people. There was a group hanging out on some couches and a space in the back where there was a lot of crazy sex happening. If we hadn't gone to Le Celeste first, the hole scene here might have been a little overwhelming, but now it was just really exciting. When we went to Le Celeste, we weren't sure if we wanted to play with others, but at this point, we were feeling adventurous.

The only available seats were at the small bar. We ordered a few beers and chatted with the bartender. Pretty soon an attractive woman, who I think was a friend of the bartender, sat down next to me and complimented me on my eyes. The three of us chatted for a bit. I couldn't tell is she was interested in us of just being friendly, but either way, it was nice to have meet a new person.

After a while I look a trip to the men's room. When I came back, the woman from before had left and there was a HOT young woman sitting next to my wife. Immediately I thought - wow, this would be really nice. I could tell right away this girl was checking out my wife, but a few minutes after I sat down, she got up and moved. I didn't know what to make of this. I figured might have been scouting a single girl for her and her boyfriend, but soon she came over and started chatting us up.

Too make a long story short, she and her boyfriend were pretty new to the lifestyle, and they were looking for a soft swap. This was too good to be true! One of our fears was that we weren't interested in a full swap, and we were afraid that would prevent us from hooking up. She asked us to go back to her room for my wife and her boyfriend to meet. My wife and I asked each other if we were good with this. We were ready to do it - as long as her boyfriend was decent looking. Consider how attractive she was, I was optimistic.

The next few hours were surreal. We set down the ground rules in a combination of broken English and broken French. Thankfully we all came in with pretty much the same rules (no penetration, same room, no french kissing, oral OK). There was a stripper pole in the room, and let me tell you, nobody in Montreal got a better dance show that night than me and him! After that, I'll never pay for another lap dance. From the dancing we made our way to the bed and the rest is history.

You never know until you are in a situation how you will actually feel. There was no challenge in watching my wife get dirty with another woman on the stripper pole. It was pretty cool to make out with my wife while the other girl made our with her BF and he girls played with each other. I actually enjoyed watching him caress her breasts while his GF was giving him head, but could I handle my wife giving another man head in front of me?

Yup. It was fine. The experience was incredible, in fact. Without getting into too much detail, we started off with our own partners, then the girls played with each other while we played with them played with us. We switched partners for foreplay/oral and generally made four person giant pile of sexy. After my wife warmed him up and she warmed me up, we traded back and fucked our brains out. I mean REALLY fucked our brains our. And so did they.

Sure, it was a little weird in the beginning, but it didn't take long for it to seem pretty normal. Here's on thing that I didn't expect: after we switched, my new partner and I started to get into each other. She and I started to whispering sexy talk to each other - the same kind of things you would ask or say to any new partner. That felt strange. That kind of thing is intimate, you know? Emotionally intimate. I was afraid my wife would see or hear that and get jealous - not from the physical stuff, but from the communication. It's one thing to talk about it, it's another thing to do it. For a flash, I felt like I was betraying her for having private and intimate communication with another woman. It didn't last more than a minute. It was probably 10 seconds. A few minutes later, I felt no guilt or weirdness when the other woman started giving me head. Go figure.

Of course my wife and I talked about it the next day. Everything was beyond cool. We were both glad it happened, and talking about it got her (and I) so hot and bothered that it launched us into a mind blowing, one-on-one fuck. I guess that means it was a good thing for us. We aren't rushing out to do it right away, but we want to do it again at some point. I like to think that it's because we are so secure in our relationship and we understand each other so well. We are both adventurous and like to push the envelope. We knew going in that it might be a one shot deal and even it was totally weird, we would look back at it and laugh. As it happens, we both had a great time.

Perfect way to enjoy a vacation in Montreal :cool:

Thanks for sharing your experiance.....

fun4ds

What a wonderful first experience and a wonderful vacation idea. I thank you for sharing your story.

I looked into this board's Swinger Clubs Listings and Reviews area and learned that neither of these Montreal clubs is listed. What shame. As people having first-hand experience and having enjoyed both, you might have been able to add some good reviews. I wonder. If any of the board members knows an owner or other representative, they should encourage them to contact our Hostess, Just Ask Julie, and have their club listed.

May your club experiences grow and grow.

We went to the sauna on a Thursday night and it was dead but you could tell that it must have been wild on the weekends. Great set up and very clean!