Wow,

What a hot time we had. Started with all of us getting dressed up and going out for some fine dinning. I drove so on the way home m could blow him in the back seat. I adjusted the rear view mirror and wow what a show she gave me. She would slow down and look right at me and wink, I was so hard I thought I was gonna poke out of my pants. When we arrived at our destination we all went in and started rubbing on m. I gave him the nod to go down on m as I wanted her to get off first, which she loved cause she was so hot from sucking on him. I was kissing her and rubbing her breasts, she was moaning and trembling. Our guest then penetrated her from behind while m blew me.

Wow this play went on for a while. I was so turned on by all of this my hard on never went away. I usually cum twice with no problem. This night managed three times which was so intense. M was well taken care of as well, along with guest......We have had four more encounters since this night. Will report on these later.. J

Congratulations! We also had our first MFM threesome last night and can't wait for number 2.

T Truly am amazed by how much we as a couple have been enjoying this. A thanks to everyone else who has posted on this board.... We have learned a lot....J

Yep, MFM is tops on our list also. There's just so much pleasure going off in all directions that it's AMAZING! Mrs. Will sleeps like a baby after… and I just lay there with a perma-boner until she wakes up :D

Glad you all had a great time(s). It's enlightening isn't it? I’ve had the MFM thing a couple of times- but I doubt they compare to Mrs. Will’s heights of ecstasy when she has two studs taking what she’s giving them. Damn those things are fun when they go off right. I'd like to be the "other guy" once. I'm willing to bet that's got to be pretty erotic as well.

Cheers again!

Wow,

What a hot time we had. Started with all of us getting dressed up and going out for some fine dinning. I drove so on the way home m could blow him in the back seat. I adjusted the rear view mirror and wow what a show she gave me. She would slow down and look right at me and wink, I was so hard I thought I was gonna poke out of my pants. When we arrived at our destination we all went in and started rubbing on m. I gave him the nod to go down on m as I wanted her to get off first, which she loved cause she was so hot from sucking on him. I was kissing her and rubbing her breasts, she was moaning and trembling. Our guest then penetrated her from behind while m blew me.

Wow this play went on for a while. I was so turned on by all of this my hard on never went away. I usually cum twice with no problem. This night managed three times which was so intense. M was well taken care of as well, along with guest......We have had four more encounters since this night. Will report on these later.. J

We have had probably 20 mfms and it never gets old!!!!

Thanks for sharing. MFM's are awesome. It is one of our favorite pastimes.

Keep on sharing and having fun.

=====================================================

Life is too short to sweat the small stuff or dance with ugly women.

[Our first MfM was a lot of fun, seems between 2 guys she never gets a break but she doesn't want one either after she starts-up. Usually between 2 guys there are 6 orgasms spread out over hours of sex.

We have done both MFM and FMF and I (the male) have to say I loved both ways. However, I give a slight nod to MFM over FMF or swapping. There is something about watching my mate being pleasured and being part of it that is absolutely great.

Sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing the story with us.

We've had 3 MFM's, 3 FFM's and 1 couple soft-swap. The MFM's have been the best experiences by far for both of us.

Just like others have said here, it's just an incredible feeling to watch her work on two cocks and then get worked on by the two cocks. :)

Frank

We are hoping for one soon. It's great to hear all of the positive experiences! We haven't had either yet (mfm, fmf), but I believe I'd enjoy the mfm much more since I love seeing my wife happy.