DocWill

We gave in to temptation...

Well, we gave in to temptation this weekend.

Some of you may remember the first post we made here, but if you don’t… let me bring you up to speed in the quickest possible way:

Prior to a couple of months ago we only had ONE sexual experience that involved another person besides ourselves. Long story short- it was a “limp experience” and our fantasy at the time (MFM) never went through to completion (on his part, not mine :)). However, we’ve talked, fantasized, and fucked with the intention to “play” at some point if the situation presented its self long before we even got married. That being said, last summer we went to a beach house with a couple we’ve known for a little over five years. The second night there we all ended up naked on the beach and having sex with our respective partners. Later on, Mrs. Will mentioned how hot it would have been to have them in the room with us- and maybe even, well, you know. From that point on there had been A LOT of sexual tension between the four of us- mostly just wandering eyes, flirty comments, etc. Then, sometime this March what I like to call the “perfect storm” found us all together again, enjoying each other’s company and discussing sex. The other wife told me, and then told Mrs. Will, that she (known as “L”) and her husband (known as “N”) wanted to get naked in our bed. We did… and some things happened short of full swap- and it went well WHILE it was happening. After the encounter (maybe 2 days later), the other wife experienced some “buyer’s remorse” mostly related to her religious beliefs and apologized to us for her behavior. Over the next couple of weeks a lot of things happened:

1. Thanks to some sage advice we received on this forum, we decided that trying to repeat the experience was not worth risking their marriage- or ours for that matter.

2. The other wife said that she came to terms with her “remorse” and she invited us to have a foursome not once, but three times since the initial encounter. All three times we politely declined and went home.

3. Since the first encounter, my wife and I have met two other couples in the LS and have enjoyed ourselves completely.

4. The sexual tension between the four of us has been palpable. Since we are close friends we do see them at least once or twice during the weekend. There have been subtle glances, some touching (like “L” rubbing her leg on mine under a table), and some mild suggestive conversations.

So, here’s where the story starts. On the 4th a group of five couples came to our lake house for some boating and BBQ- of course “N” and “L” were there. Mind you, everyone there besides us is vanilla. Prior to the weekend, we all agreed to keep it an early day and end the evening at about 6:30 so everyone could get home and watch the fireworks. “N” and “L” had decided to stay with us, on the boat, for dinner and then fireworks on the lake. So we got to the dock and dropped everyone off, said our goodbyes, and pulled away from the doc to go to a calm cove for dinner. After dinner we sat around and started chatting- and then the sex talk came up. Now, these two are who we consider our best friends- so nothing’s off the table when it comes to conversation, and as you might have guessed, we started talking about our experience together during the initial encounter. “L” mentioned that she was surprised that we declined their invitations to play- to which we responded with, “We don’t think you two are ready to go in that direction, and we don’t want to be the reason you two end up having marital problems. Our friendship is too important to us.” That caught “L” by surprise because she thought we were just not attracted to them. We assured her that wasn’t the case, and that we could “feel” the sexual tension in the air, but chose legitimate concern over passion. “L” went on to explain, in a very light and non-pressuring way, that they had talked about it in detail, liked the experience, and had been having recurring fantasy’s ever since- that actually improved their sex-life.

During a break in the conversation Mrs. Will and I went top-deck to have a cigarette (Yes, I’m a doctor, but I only smoke when I drink… and I only drink when I’m not on call- which rarely happens, so don’t give me any shit ;)). During our conversation Mrs. Will says to me, “You know, we’re going to end up fucking them before the summer is over don’t you?” To which I responded, “Yeah, I see it getting there, but so many people in the LS look down on having sex with vanilla friends because of the relationship dynamics- and they have WAY more experience with this than we do.” We then went into a conversation about the two other couples we had been with and Mrs. Will made a comment that about something that I hadn’t even noticed until she said it, “Yes, it’s been a lot of fun- but there’s not really any connection there, and if we keep seeing these couples there’s eventually going to be some deeper connection- like true friendship. So tell me, what’s wrong with having the friendship first?” That blew my mind. While I was trying to find something intelligent to say back to her, “N” came top-deck to join us. Since he’s my best friend I asked him his thoughts. He explained that we were the only ones they would be willing to do this with- and that “L” really wanted it to happen because she finally realized that wanting to have sex with other people was something she WANTED to do. Then “L” joined us and Mrs. Will and I told them that we had three other experiences with two other couples since our first encounter. “L” was shocked- but in a good way. She jokingly pushed Mrs. Will and asked her if she (“L”) was so bad that she (Mrs. Will) went looking for alternatives. Mrs. Will pushed her back and said, “It’s not that- but you know Doc and I were looking to live out some fantasies. Just because you couldn’t handle it didn’t mean we were going to stop looking.” “L” was amazed at the laid back nature of Mrs. Will’s remark. She is, after all, one of the most conservative women we all know- and the ease and comfort she had with telling “L” that we had been swinging blew her away- in a good way. So we had a little more chit-chat about what it was like until “L” suggested that we go skinny dipping- enter giving in to temptation.

We had made no conscious decision to play with them, but after we were all in the water, “L” made directly for Mrs. Will. “N” and I just kind of tailed off away from the boat- out of ear shot. A few minutes later we see them kiss. I looked over to “N” and said, “Well, I don’t have any condoms- you?” He shook his head “no” and I said, “Well, what do you think?” He sat there treading water for a minute and said, “We’re both good with going bareback if you are.” Now I’m excited… and Mr. Happy pitched a tent in less than record time, but I’ll get to that later. Our conversation was interrupted when “L” told us they were going back to the boat and to the stateroom. I told “N” we should give them some time- so we took another 10-15 minutes to make our way back to the boat. When we go on board we could hear their moans. We toweled off and went below only to find Mrs. Will and “L” going at it in a semi-sideways 69. I lay down behind Mrs. Will and started kissing her neck- and quietly as I could I told her that there were no condoms on board. She whispered in my ear, “So, we’re clean, they’re clean… what’s the problem?” Both “N” and I are docs… so testing is mandatory- especially considering we both practice emergency care. I then whispered in her ear again that as long as she was okay with it- so was I. I stood up off the bed to get a better view. “N” joined me on the loveseat and I told him no need to worry about condoms- but I did ask him if they had any “rules” we needed to follow, and “N” said, with a dirty smile, “Don’t make her cum too quickly.” By this time “L” was on all fours sucking Mrs. Will with her perfect, and I do mean prefect ass, only a few feet away. I moved to her ass, and “N” moved to Mrs. Will’s mouth. Let the fun begin. After eating “L’s” pussy for about 15 minutes and taking full explorative feel of her ass, I stood up and slid my now raging cock into her pussy. She didn’t miss a lick on Mrs. Will and only moaned deeply as I began to stroke her. At the same time I noticed Mrs. Will sucking “N’s” manhood very willingly. At times like these, extraordinary events, I take a mental picture and put a little word to it- my word was “amazing!” I had wanted to fuck “L” ever since the first time I put my tongue in her pussy back in March. I gently grabbed her hips and pulled them back- sort of nudging her to get her back. Once there I slid on top of her, kissing her toes first as I pass, then her knees, the insides of her thighs, to just below her rib cage… followed by one slow long lick from her belly button to the crease in her neck- making sure to leave it very wet. By the time my face was level with hers I was inside her again- at that moment I blew on her chest where the wet mark was left to finish the chill of the sensation (this is a signature move- has never failed me). I said, “Hi, “L,” this has been a long time coming- and I’m glad to be here inside of you- you have no idea.” She simply threw her left leg over my shoulder and grinded her pussy as far up on my cock as it could go- then she told me to be still while she fucked me. I glanced over to look at Mrs. Will who was now riding “N”… and from time to time she would bend over to let those 36D’s and their nipples to find “N’s” lips and tongue. I took my left hand and grabbed her hair and pulled on it… thrusting her back straight, and got up off of “L” to give her a deep kiss. She smiled at me… and said, “You better get back to work.” With that, I took “L’s” other leg and put it on my shoulder. “L” has expressed to us on several occasions that “N” can’t make her cum with vaginal sex- but I said to myself, “Let’s give it a try.” I started slowly, and she moaned… and then I went quicker until I was pounding all the hate I have for everything out and into her pussy. She came in less than four minutes. The next comment “N” made finally set all of our minds at ease, “L, make sure you’re taking notes over there.” We all laughed. I rolled off of “L” so she could get her wits together- she was still babbling about that being only her second intercourse orgasm- ever. “N” was hitting Mrs. Will doggy style, so I slid my cock under her mouth and she began to get the full effects of a true MFM position. “N” then laid her on her side, facing me, and went from there for bit until “L” started licking both “N’s” dick and Mrs. Will’s clit. That was hot. Then the fun started. “L” suggested that the girls get on their knees with one man in the back and one man in the front- so we did it. I got the back first… and this was where I lost it. After about four changes from pussy to pussy, and trying to figure out their distinctive little inside shapes, temperatures, and level of wetness, I found myself pulling out of “L’s” pussy- only to have her quickly turn around to catch the first rope on her eye- but she didn’t miss the next four that came out and went straight to the back of her throat. She took my whole cock back and swallowed everything I had- and kept sucking. I managed to back away in time to see “N” take Mrs. Will’s ass from behind again- pumping harder and harder, while hearing her pant with passion, until he lost himself inside her (“N” is fixed BTW). They sat there for about a minute before they both lay down. That’s when “L” went in a got her husband’s load from inside my wife- who later admitted to me that she then experienced her third orgasm by having “L’s” tongue deep indie her pussy sucking his sperm out.

At that point we fell asleep for a few hours. At about 2Am we all woke up to another boat in our cove laying trout lines. Nothing to worry about- so I went top-deck to smoke. “N” cam up and joined me, and together we had another beer and gave each other a high-five. Our debrief was done- that’s all it took. A few minutes later the girls came up, wrapped in a bed sheet together, and we all talked about what had just happened. EVERYONE was laughing, touching, and completely caught up in the moment. The girls even gave each other a kiss or three. We decided to go back down and try for round two- and we did. And we did it again for round three. By 8am we all ready to head back to the slip, take a shower, and meet for breakfast at 1030am.

In the room, I asked Mrs. Will what she thought- and her response to me was, “Now, THAT’S what this is all about!” I agreed- having close friends who are emotionally tied into a friendship was 10X better than any of the experiences we had prior to finally hooking up with our friends. We all got changed and met for breakfast- and everything was NORMAL. They helped us get the boat on the slip lift, and then we decided to meet that night for a card game.

On the way home I mentioned to Mrs. Will that we missed all the fireworks. She promptly slapped me in the back of the head… and we both started laughing. As a side note, Mrs. Will’s birthday was on the 4th. I didn’t get the connection until about five seconds later. I asked her what she thought again, and she told me that she would much rather play with “N” and “L” than strangers because it just felt right. I had to agree. The flow, the humor, the ease of transition, the comfort level, and everything else was just 10 out of 10. There moments of quiet love making followed by animal fucking… each time we do this it just gets better.

Today we went and played cards at their house before dinner. It was all casual conversation- like nothing happed. When they left, I shook “N’s” hand and gave him a hug, and “L” hugged Mrs. Will and whispered something in her ear. Then they went home.

Of course I had to ask Mrs. Will what “L’s” comment was about. She then told me we were all going to Montana in ten days to their cabin- and not to worry. She loved it, and wants to do it again soon.

Well, there you have it. We did our best to keep the sexual tension at bay, but our best was not good enough. Now we’re “swinging” with our friends- who used to be vanilla. Any you know what? I don’t see too much wrong with that right now.

Your thoughts?

Glad it all worked out so well. Giving them time to figure this out for themselves seemed to have done the trick.

To answer your wife's question: what is the difference between swinging with a couple then developing a friendship, and taking friends and developing a sexual relationship?

When you take someone you are already friends with and try to change that to include sexual activities you run the risk of losing that friendship. If the sex doesn't work out there is a good chance your friendship will no longer be the same, if you're able to maintain that friendship at all.

When meeting a new couple and having sex with them, you are establishing that sexual part of your interactions with them up front. If you develop a friendship with them on top of that you already have the sexual activities in play. You build a friendship based on all the aspects of your interactions with them.

For us, we are not willing to risk our friendships to try and develop a sexual relationship. It works out for people, like it did for you, but we aren't willing to take the risk.

Glad you had such a great time and I hope you continue to enjoy this foursome for a long time!

All four of you are awesome, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

If your comfort is in friendship, there is nothing wrong with that the way I see it. Everyone finds what they are looking for sometimes ;)

Happy belated Birthday, MrsWill :)

fun4ds

We did our best to keep the sexual tension at bay, but our best was not good enough. ... Your thoughts?

Damn teenagers! Kept me up all night with that moaning you can hear for MILES over the still water of the lake. Never heard of something called "restraint", have you. Boy if only your parents knew what you were doing...and on their boat!

---

:) Glad you had a great time! My wife and I would enjoy just such a couple, but none of our vanilla friends (save one) strike us as even REMOTELY a swinging couple. If we happen upon them in the lifestyle, then great. That one we mentioned is in the lifestyle, but we don't want to play with them.

Thank you for sharing! :applause:

Sounds like y'all had a WONDERFUL experience.

Some might say that y'all are seeking more of a "polyamorous"-connection (which some say has more emotional ties to your partners than just "swinging" -which some say is merely about the physical/sexual connection) ... which is a great thing!

I wish y'all many more wonderful adventures together.

Glad it all worked out so well. Giving them time to figure this out for themselves seemed to have done the trick.

To answer your wife's question: what is the difference between swinging with a couple then developing a friendship, and taking friends and developing a sexual relationship?

When you take someone you are already friends with and try to change that to include sexual activities you run the risk of losing that friendship. If the sex doesn't work out there is a good chance your friendship will no longer be the same, if you're able to maintain that friendship at all.

When meeting a new couple and having sex with them, you are establishing that sexual part of your interactions with them up front. If you develop a friendship with them on top of that you already have the sexual activities in play. You build a friendship based on all the aspects of your interactions with them.

For us, we are not willing to risk our friendships to try and develop a sexual relationship. It works out for people, like it did for you, but we aren't willing to take the risk.

Glad you had such a great time and I hope you continue to enjoy this foursome for a long time!

Thanks for the responses- your feedback helps us both process the situation a little better and gives us some insight that we might otherwise overlook. This forum is awesome!

Slevin- what you said about the difference between the two situations is exactly what I was thinking after I reread my post. After you made your post, the Mrs. and I talked a little more about the possibility of damaging the friendship. What we came up with might not sound like sensitive or sound reasoning, but I think it’s based on a reasonable and realistic fact of life, and that fact is: everything must come to an end at some point. Trust me, our decision to sleep with our friends didn’t come lightly. We literally talked about it for months. Our decision to NOT sleep with them after the first encounter was sound and made a lot of sense, but things changed. It went from us sort of pursuing them, to the other wife having some normal “remorse,” to us putting them off limits, and then finally to them pursuing us after they processed the experience. Our primary struggle at that point was trying to determine if we were just being selfish because we wanted them so bad… and could never really get them out of our heads.

Another thing we considered is that, based on a lot of initial experiences we’ve read about on this forum, a majority of people here, had or started their first group sexual experiences with friends or close acquaintances- especially when it comes to MFM and FMF first time experiences. There’s got to be something there for it to happen so often- and I think it has everything to do with trust and the comfort level between all the parties involved- and that was Mrs. Will’s take on it. She explained it like this: yes, we are very open-minded when it comes to sex with other people… but not to the point that either of us would be willing to separate, or go on a “date” alone. Do we trust each other enough for that to happen? Yes we do, BUT, that’s not what gets us off. We enjoy watching the other give and receive pleasure- that’s OUR thing and the main reason we decided to get into the LS. It’s the trust with other couples that she’s talking about. With us (and we’re NOT trying to knock ANYONE here) meeting strangers in an adult setting to satisfy mutual lusts is little unnerving and takes a lot of work. Yes, we were VERY lucky when we met two other couples where the chemistry was right, but after reading so many horror stories about “taking one for the team” or “having a miserable experience” (think motorcycle philosophy where eventually you’re going to wreck it- your fault or not) it was only going to be a matter of time before our bubble burst. Some people can roll with that stuff, pick up the bike and motor on. With us, I’m not so sure we could do that if we had a bad experience.

With these particular friends (“N” and “L”) you have to understand that the basics for hooking up with them were laid out before we had sex. We repeatedly expressed our concerns to them, we told them several times that making this decision could negatively impact their relationship with each other, and much less, us. They key was when they both said that we were the ONLY ones they were willing to explore with- because they knew and trusted us and because of how tight our relationship has been, especially over the past two years. Part of our mutual trust (and all four of us agreed on this) is that we all trust each other enough that our sexual encounters WON’T ruin the relationship if they stop for some reason. This is most easily explained when former lovers remain close friends for years- shit, my first babysitter was a gal my father used to have sex with when he was in his 20’s. They’re both 75 today and STILL send Christmas cards to each other.

The key here was the communication process. We all talked openly about it, we all expressed a desire for it to happen, and we all agreed that anything that happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. Like I said in the original post- it’s the “perfect storm.” Four sexually attracted people willing to take their friendship to the next level in the name of sex because they know, trust, and respect each other is something worth exploring, and for us it seems to work- and I can’t even begin to explain the level of pure comfort and ease with which we all made love on Sunday, or how “normal” we felt later that night and the next day. It’s like our own little secret- and something five other close couples we hang around with know nothing about- so there’s excitement from that also.

If for some reason the relationship goes bad- then it probably would have gone bad anyway- sex or not. Risking a friendship means anything from telling your buddy that his wife’s been cheating on him, to having a “sit down” to discuss the “behavior” of their kids, to refusing to be the emotional pillar during a time of need. Hell, I’ve seen years long friendships end because a dog took a dump in the neighbor’s yard (not kidding). So to us, risking a friendship that’s been mutually desired, expressed, and acted upon with something so liberating and rewarding as sex, is at this time, worth it to ALL four of us. I guess this is a “swinger’s ethical issue,” and I think that by looking at it by its parts, and not the taboo as a whole, that we have the potential for an exception to the rule.

Again, thanks for your post! Please feel free to contribute to the debate (if there is one), that’s how we learn according Socrates.

All four of you are awesome, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

If your comfort is in friendship, there is nothing wrong with that the way I see it. Everyone finds what they are looking for sometimes ;)

Happy belated Birthday, MrsWill :)

fun4ds

Mrs. Will said, "Thanks for the b-day wish! It was a great one!"

Damn teenagers! Kept me up all night with that moaning you can hear for MILES over the still water of the lake. Never heard of something called "restraint", have you. Boy if only your parents knew what you were doing...and on their boat!

---

:) Glad you had a great time! My wife and I would enjoy just such a couple, but none of our vanilla friends (save one) strike us as even REMOTELY a swinging couple. If we happen upon them in the lifestyle, then great. That one we mentioned is in the lifestyle, but we don't want to play with them.

Yeah, we never considered this couple until we saw them naked on the beach that night. Then it was like "poof!* they were all we could talk about when we were having sex. That died off until the night it came out that Mrs. Will got turned on by thinking about inviting them into our bed. Once "L" heard that- her fire was lit. The rest is history.

Oh, and we're NOT considering making this a habit. We've just known these two for so long, and there's such a high level of sexual attraction between us, that it couldn't be ignored any longer. Yes, the temptation for ALL of us was too much to avoid... and after the first encounter our relationship with them kind of suffered a little bit- but it wasn't because of what happened, it was because we kept turning them down. They thought we were turned off- and that was exactly the opposite of how we were feeling. Once we all talked about it and then did it- we went back to being normal friends in like five minutes and it was obviously noticeable to everyone that the "cloud" had been lifted.

Thank you for sharing! :applause:

Sounds like y'all had a WONDERFUL experience.

Some might say that y'all are seeking more of a "polyamorous"-connection (which some say has more emotional ties to your partners than just "swinging" -which some say is merely about the physical/sexual connection) ... which is a great thing!

I wish y'all many more wonderful adventures together.

Yes, the "poly issue" has crossed our minds- but there are so many different definitions out there that we won't use it to describe our "thing."

You have to know us all to understand it a little better. As couples, we care for each other because we're friends- but that's where it stops. Mrs. Will and I could never, even under the most crazy circumstances or scenarios, see ourselves falling in love with either of them on our own. They are completely opposite from us for that to happen. I know, “opposites attract”- and that’s probably the reason we hooked up as couples, but individually (aside from their looks), they don't possess the things we find attractive- at all!

I just relayed this topic to Mrs. Will, these are her words exactly: “If I thought for one minute that you could fall for “L” this would have never happened.” Now she’s reminding me of an intern I had a few years ago who I adamantly refused to believe had a crush on me. Mrs. Will met her one time, told me the intern was smitten with me, forbid me from having and social contact with her, and told me that if I ever betrayed her trust that she’d walk out the door. I laughed at her. When the internship was over, the woman came up to me and told me that she loved me… and then offered to show me how much. I told Mrs. Will and she laughed her ass off for 15 minutes saying, “I told you so” the whole time. Needless to say, I trust her intuition. Mrs. Will is a possessive woman when it comes to protecting her emotional territory- and I’m the same way. I have no doubt that both of us would end this current situation if anything like that happened. To us, that’s not what this is about. Besides, we are so deeply in love with each other that we’ve agreed that we couldn’t live without the other… that’s an honest statement, and one we take very seriously.

No, this thing we have right now is based on sex and the ability to have sex with other people we can trust and feel comfortable with without having to worry about the potential threats “others” may pose to our relationship (or ours to theirs for that matter- “L” really thinks I’m an asshole- she just likes the way I look). Trust me; it’s just an opportunity that we had to take advantage of for those very reasons. Call it the “thousand year storm” if you will.

my first babysitter was a gal my father used to have sex with when he was in his 20’s. They’re both 75 today and STILL send Christmas cards to each other.

The key here was the communication process.

I think that by looking at it by its parts, and not the taboo as a whole, that we have the potential for an exception to the rule.

There's no rule here to be an exception of from my perspective. There's no 'normal' in the swinging world. There are things that happen more frequently, things that happen less so, but each situation is different.

Some people lose contact with ex-girl/boyfriends. Some don't. You're right; it's quite possible to maintain a healthy, strong friendship with someone after the time period in your relationship in which you have sex with that person. I have a few such people in my life. Three of them were at my wedding.

I think you should be aware of (not wary of, but aware of) that being so close with this couple, and now engaging in very satisfying sexual play with them, there is I think a strong potential for developing a polyamorous quad.

I know you said...

we care for each other because we're friends- but that's where it stops. Mrs. Will and I could never, even under the most crazy circumstances or scenarios, see ourselves falling in love with either of them on our own. They are completely opposite from us for that to happen. I know, “opposites attract”- and that’s probably the reason we hooked up as couples, but individually (aside from their looks), they don't possess the things we find attractive- at all!

You're in uncharted territory here. A poly quad is not a typical relationship. You may find yourselves gaining things from being in love with your opposite in the quad, and find it comfortable as coming from a 'secondary'. You might find yourself logically refusing to believe you could fall in love with your opposite in this scenario, but feelings have little to do with logic.

I think you should tool yourself for that possibility; research it (there's plenty of poly resources on the web), discuss it with your wife, and certainly with the other couple if it appears there is a poly scenario developing. You've approached your swinging relationship with N and L in a very mature and responsible way. Continue that. Do not assume in any respect that the waters are smooth sailing. Just as with any good, solid marriage you will need to work on this relationship and ensure the stability of it, whether it becomes a poly quad or not.

You have an opportunity here for a wonderful, decades long relationship. If so, the trickiest part will be the next year.

Oh, and we're NOT considering making this a habit. We've just known these two for so long, and there's such a high level of sexual attraction between us, that it couldn't be ignored any longer.

Obviously I don't know much about your relationship with them but the words you have written here. That said, I would be very, very surprised if this did not develop. I don't know that I would call it a 'habit', but I think you will find yourselves enjoying the sexual company of this couple many times over the next few months. There's a bunch of energy here, and containing it would be very difficult (and I think not desirable).

Once we all talked about it and then did it- we went back to being normal friends in like five minutes and it was obviously noticeable to everyone that the "cloud" had been lifted.

Sometimes the hardest things in friendships and relationships are the things that aren't said, aren't understood. In the scenario you find yourself in, I would make sure you maintain open lines of communication. There's a lot of balls to be juggled here, but that does not mean it's fraught with danger. It will take time and attention.

I'm sure I speak for many here that we're curious to see how this develops over the next few months. Keep us posted please! :)

B, you made a good point when you said that we should consider the possibility of this turning into a poly quad relationship- if it isn’t one already.

After a little reflection I think we already had a closer than usual relationship with N and L prior to any sexual activity occurring. When N and I were in Iraq together the girls got really close. Even though they don’t have a lot in common, they spent weeks at a time living together over the course of 15 months (nothing sexual happened between them, but I think that’s where their mutual attraction started). Of course N and I have known each other for well over 10 years now. We were enlisted together, went to med-school together, and we went to war together. We’ve been through a lot of crazy times and know each other’s darkest secrets. We’re probably as close as two guys can get without having been brothers. That’s why I think there was little, if any, issue with us being so open about having a foursome and sharing our wives- because we trust each other that much. With the girls I think it’s a little different. They were actually the catalysts that got the ball rolling in the first place. Both of them are bi-curious, if not all together bisexual (even though I doubt either one of them would opt for a same sex relationship if they were single). Mrs. Will had told me on several occasions that she found L incredibly attractive- and after our beach experience, she let it out that she wanted to have sex with L. When L heard about that, she was the one who initiated our first experience as a group and her focus was on Mrs. Will. We think things just went a little too quickly for her when the guys got involved. I don’t really think L fully considered how she felt about having another male sexual partner, or how she would feel if N had sex with Mrs. Will. The result was a lot of confusion- most of it due to a lack of forward thinking on her part, and a lack of communication prior to jumping into bed on their part.

What really got me thinking about your comment about the poly quad issue was that our relationship kind of took a hit after L had “remorse” issues… and AFTER we politely refused to sleep with them. N and I were fine, but the girls put up a little wall between each other. After talking about it as a group, we found out that the girl’s feelings were hurt- L because she thought Mrs. Will didn’t fully appreciate the situation or wasn’t attracted, and Mrs. Will because she thought L held us responsible for involving her with something she wasn’t completely comfortable with. Once we cleared the air and had sex, that all went away. We all really do enjoy being around each other- and we spend so much time together, have such open minds about sex, and have discussed so many intimate details that it was almost a foregone conclusion that we would all end up in bed together. Again, it’s the “perfect storm” which is why I think we kind of find ourselves in relative uncharted territory. I don’t doubt that this has happened before with a lot of other couples- in fact, I’m quite certain it has, I just don’t think it’s really talked about because those relationships are exclusive and don’t necessarily fit the “swinger’s mold.” Where I have my doubts is that individually (meaning guy/girl emotional dynamics), there’s really no common ground. While we do find each other sexually attractive, there’s not really any kind of nurturing overtone with our interests. Perhaps a better explanation is that I don’t think any of us (male to female or vice-versa) wants to take from the other something that’s individually personal for ourselves. With the girls, I again think it’s something different. I think they have a bond that’s both emotional and sexual- and the sexual relationship we now have is being driven by them. With me and N, we’re just happy to have different sexual partners who happen to be extremely attractive and open about sex.

Wow, how many revelations can I have in the course of one afternoon?

As for my “not making it a habit” comment. I was talking about getting involved with vanilla friends. I think our “habit” of having sex with N and L will continue. We’ve already set aside Saturday night as a quick getaway to the city- and booked one suite, and we’re heading to Montana for our annual vacation on Tuesday. The girls have not stopped talking about this past weekend- and they’ve been shopping on-line at Victoria’s Secret together. I think these next two weeks will be pretty interesting.

Yes, the "poly issue" has crossed our minds- but there are so many different definitions out there that we won't use it to describe our "thing."

You have to know us all to understand it a little better. As couples, we care for each other because we're friends- but that's where it stops. Mrs. Will and I could never, even under the most crazy circumstances or scenarios, see ourselves falling in love with either of them on our own. They are completely opposite from us for that to happen. I know, “opposites attract”- and that’s probably the reason we hooked up as couples, but individually (aside from their looks), they don't possess the things we find attractive- at all!

I just relayed this topic to Mrs. Will, these are her words exactly: “If I thought for one minute that you could fall for “L” this would have never happened.” Now she’s reminding me of an intern I had a few years ago who I adamantly refused to believe had a crush on me. Mrs. Will met her one time, told me the intern was smitten with me, forbid me from having and social contact with her, and told me that if I ever betrayed her trust that she’d walk out the door. I laughed at her. When the internship was over, the woman came up to me and told me that she loved me… and then offered to show me how much. I told Mrs. Will and she laughed her ass off for 15 minutes saying, “I told you so” the whole time. Needless to say, I trust her intuition. Mrs. Will is a possessive woman when it comes to protecting her emotional territory- and I’m the same way. I have no doubt that both of us would end this current situation if anything like that happened. To us, that’s not what this is about. Besides, we are so deeply in love with each other that we’ve agreed that we couldn’t live without the other… that’s an honest statement, and one we take very seriously.

No, this thing we have right now is based on sex and the ability to have sex with other people we can trust and feel comfortable with without having to worry about the potential threats “others” may pose to our relationship (or ours to theirs for that matter- “L” really thinks I’m an asshole- she just likes the way I look). Trust me; it’s just an opportunity that we had to take advantage of for those very reasons. Call it the “thousand year storm” if you will.

Yeah... it's a semantic definition -thing at this point.

However y'all choose to do this "swinging"-thing, I'm glad to hear y'all had a wonderful time

Yeah... it's a semantic definition -thing at this point.

However y'all choose to do this "swinging"-thing, I'm glad to hear y'all had a wonderful time

Thanks, SAM. We both appreciate the feedback. This site and everyone's comments have helped us mature a little faster (and avoid mistakes) than we would have on our own.

Thanks, SAM. We both appreciate the feedback. This site and everyone's comments have helped us mature a little faster (and avoid mistakes) than we would have on our own.

And that's my concern vis-a-vis a poly quad scenario developing. There is no set definition of what a poly arrangement is. In one sense, you're already in a poly quad. You indicated that your wife and L have an emotional bond. So, you love your wife. N loves his wife L. Your wife and L love each other? Is that the "emotional bond"? I agree with SAM that it's semantics.

I'm not interested in attempting to label this arrangement as poly. I am interested in making sure that you're aware of the possibility of it developing, if it hasn't already, and being properly tooled to manage that situation. There are potential pitfalls here.

Both your wife and L are, as you state, bi-curious or bi period. I infer from that this is the first same sex experience for both of them. Tied into this is an emotional bond between them. There is a relationship. That will need attention to properly, sanely maintain.

There's potential concerns of where you want this to be a year from now. I've your vested in only the here and now, with no consideration of what the future portends with this arrangement, you may be disappointed with how things go. With a standard swinging relationship with multiple encounters with the same couple or single, if things sour you just move on. This isn't that sort of relationship. The tools you already have at your disposal for maintaining strong friendships and strong relationships are most likely more appropriate. I'm not suggesting setting up rules, or anything silly like that. I'm saying approaching this as a relationship may be more beneficial, even if it's not by any definition poly, than approaching it as a swinging encounter.

You and N having served together overseas, along with the years spent going to medical school together serves as a very strong basis for a bond between the two of you. I know well of what you speak. I have had the pleasure of two friends who I considered in some respects closer to me than my siblings. One is a former girlfriend. We are extremely close, and the relationship is much like a sister-brother one now. There's no 'spark' between us now (we even tried to see if there was one, a year before I met my now wife). But the friends bond is very strong. It's been 20 years since we broke up, but the bond we have has grown stronger if anything.

The natural trust you share with N alone makes this an unusual (not saying not normal) situation. Add on that your wife and L spent considerable time together while both of you were overseas. There's emotional bonds galore here. Saying there's no poly situation here when there's no particular emotional bond between yourself and L and your wife and N I think is missing reality to some degree.

Again, I'm not after a label, but after a recognition that this is something more comprehensive than a roll in the hay with a swing partner. It's far, far deeper than that. Attempting to separate the great sex you have all enjoyed with each other as a sexual fling separate from your deep friendships I think is problematic. It's integral to you as a double couple, not a separate, containable thing.

Regardless, at this point it all sounds fantastically wonderful! I hope that this weekend and Montana all go very well indeed, and that you all have a terrific time together.

Also, Victoria's Secret may not be the best place for everything your wives might like. There's some wonderful online outlets for some very romantic lingerie. Secrets in Lace comes to mind as one example. My wife finds VS a pale shadow of SiL. We've ordered things from them before, and have always been very satisfied with their products and service.

And that's my concern vis-a-vis a poly quad scenario developing. There is no set definition of what a poly arrangement is. In one sense, you're already in a poly quad. You indicated that your wife and L have an emotional bond. So, you love your wife. N loves his wife L. Your wife and L love each other? Is that the "emotional bond"? I agree with SAM that it's semantics.

So semantics it is. Here's the best breakdown Mrs. Will and I can give to you:

(Mrs. Will.) N and Doc's relationship is tied together because they are close friends- very close. Friendship love- yes, physical sex love- not in a million years. They do everything together, fix shit, consult on cases, and party. They tell each other the hard truth and they can push the buttons that they know will motivate the other, but it's not a competition thing- it's done to get the other up to speed so they are never lacking or falling behind. They want to share the glory together- and have been doing that for well over 10 years. If either were to lose the other, it would be a pretty damn dark time- and one I won't think about here.

As for me and "L", it's kind of the same but on a much smaller scale. We come from two different backgrounds. She was the super small-town beauty queen with some esteem issues, so she's bright and fun and bubbly, but she's also very unsure of herself when it comes to being a woman (caught between small town values and her own emotions, wants, and desires). She loves to be the center of attention even when that attention is not really the best attention she should be getting. She's calmed down a a lot- and she is such a breath of fresh new air. I, on the other hand, am very demure (as Doc likes to say). I had a pretty boring life until I met, and then married, Doc. College, marriage, kids... something like that. I had been attracted to other women before; I just never WANTED to touch any of them in the way I wanted to touch her. So I told Doc what I was thinking and he let the cat out of the bag (which I knew he would). The next week we all ended up in a soft swap... even though it was more about us- the girls. When we talked about it that night, we got each other hot while holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. "L" was simply the perfect (though not the best thought out) woman for me to see just how Bi I would be willing to go. Well, we went Bi... and it was fun. When the guys joined it, L made a B-Line to Doc... and I told him to eat her. After that, she asked me if she could fuck him. Both Doc and I politely said, "Not this time- it's too quick, and we don't want to have too many issues to sort through in the AM." So the night ended. We think "L's" feelings got hurt- and that was not my intention. I wanted a well thought out set of scenarios... and what we were doing to that point had me turned on enough as it was without losing control. Yes, L and I have a love thing going on here- but it's more about being close friends like Doc and N. However, where the guys are not sensitive to their feelings, we are to our own. I care that she actually wants to explore with us- and enjoy us- and enjoy me. I care that I hope this "thing" doesn't contribute to a decline in the group's relationship. I also care that she cares... and you get my point. Do I wonder what it would be like to be with her alone? Yes, and last night we took care of that- and it was excellent. So, if a gun was held to my head, I'd have to say that I have an emotional bond with her- but that bond has NOTHING to do with hurting our relationships we have with our men. We shop, we talk, we hang out like any couple of women you know- only now we're doing together FOR something we can DO together- if you get my point. The tell tale here is that we're both doing this for our boys... and for us. And if all four can't be around- nothing happens. (Rule I, unless the 3rd party agrees to it),

(Doc Will again) I think she hit that nail on the head, so to speak. My relationship with L is one based purely on sex. Yes, I like her as a person, but when she's wearing clothes and doing "normal" things- she's really just an afterthought to me- something like; "Yeah, when she bends over, I love to hit that ass." I'm not thinking about getting her alone, or trying to "figure her out." I like her, she's nice, fun, and sexy as hell- but outside of those things- she lacks almost every trait I would need to build a relationship. I tease her quite a bit (she was a trophy wife after all), mostly about her lack of culture, and I know it pisses her off. She may like me, and she may fuck me (and it does get hot) but again, I think we just fuck the dislike we have for the other out- and there, there we get mutual respect from the other.

Leaving N and Mrs. Will for last was no mistake. N likes sex and so does Mrs. Will. N's had a thing for Mrs. Will for a while (she's a smokin' hot Asian woman with 36D's) and I don't really blame him. But that's where it stops. N could not tolerate Mrs. Will- she's driven, she's successful, she's got a great education, and she gets super sex from me whenever she wants it. N on the other hand, while very smart, can't carry on a conversation to save his life. He's good looking, but has no idea about sports, fighting, or really any masculine hobby- and that's a big NO NO with Mrs. Will. Long story short- he wants to fuck her, and she fucks him because she likes to fuck. Make sense?

Together we make a perfect storm. We all love to fuck the others. We're comfortable when fuckin’ because there's no reason to be uncomfortable. We all know what we have with our true partners- and NONE of us could picture a "life swap." Maybe if we had two or three pointing in the same directions, but we only have one, the girls, and that's a shallow one at that. Besides, if the girls decided to leave us... N and I would be in Thailand so quick that you wouldn't hear the door close before we were on our way to the airport. :cool:

Nope- we'll let this ride itself out. Maybe another month, a year, 10 years... who knows. If it gets complicated, and deeper feeling come up, we'll talk about it. But for now, we're in shallow, and I mean SHALLOW water right now.

I'm not interested in attempting to label this arrangement as poly. I am interested in making sure that you're aware of the possibility of it developing, if it hasn't already, and being properly tooled to manage that situation. There are potential pitfalls here.

We are aware, even talked about it quite openly last night. We all seem to agree that we'll become VERY "close friends" who can explore and swing when the four of us agree to do so, but more importantly- make that swinging much more fun than trying to hook-up with people who don't have those combined 25 years worth of actual history in their back pockets. This weekend was a good example:

Texts:

L to Mrs. Will- "Do you guys want to go up to the city on Saturday? We were thinking good food, good wine, nice suit (with one bed).

Mrs. Will to L: "Yeah, that sounds like fun. Depends on the time they end shift. You should come over and see what we can buy from VS so we can knock their socks off,

L to Mrs. Will- “LOL... great idea. I'm thinking a see through teddy, thong, and 5" platforms under that blue dress I wore at the wedding.

Mrs. Will to L- "Yes, they'll love that. I need a new bra to match my shoes. Not going to wear panties- just a dark summer dress.

L to Mrs. Will- "Okay, what time?

Mrs. Will to L- "As soon as you get of work, the quicker we order it, the sooner we can try it on together."

You get the picture.

Both your wife and L are, as you state, bi-curious or bi period. I infer from that this is the first same sex experience for both of them. Tied into this is an emotional bond between them. There is a relationship. That will need attention to properly, sanely maintain.

L has had many FMF's with her old BFF and her husband before L got married. That stopped, and she got the fever again when she found out Mrs. Will wanted to have sex with her. Being with another woman has always been a thing Mrs. Will has wanted to do. Perfect storm, like I said. If Saturday tells us anything, their hook-ups are for them to get a little freaky and to put on a show for the guys. Once we got there, and in the mix, they were happy to swap and play together during the rest of the night when certain positions and/or ideas were presented to them. It this is an issue... it's not a bad one yet. Again, we all talked about it (thanks to your post), and we all agreed that the girls are exploring their wants just like we are with them. No harm, no foul.

There's potential concerns of where you want this to be a year from now. I've your vested in only the here and now, with no consideration of what the future portends with this arrangement, you may be disappointed with how things go. With a standard swinging relationship with multiple encounters with the same couple or single, if things sour you just move on. This isn't that sort of relationship. The tools you already have at your disposal for maintaining strong friendships and strong relationships are most likely more appropriate. I'm not suggesting setting up rules, or anything silly like that. I'm saying approaching this as a relationship may be more beneficial, even if it's not by any definition poly, than approaching it as a swinging encounter.

Yes, we do call this a "relationship" now- no doubt about it. However, the relationship is based on sex and hanging out. We're not doing each other's house work or taking turns with the kids' issues. We're also not dropping work related, or even close family issues, down on our friend's backs. It's VERY normal before the kids are in bed... and it's even normal while we're hanging out. But when someone says,"You guys up for some sex?" We switch into fucking mode- the fun begins, and then it ends. Then Mrs. Will and I go home and fuck some more. In the morning I cut the grass, and she cleans up the house. We cook dinner and go to bed until the next weekend comes around. Yes, the sex and the lives have a very separate place in all of our lives.

You and N having served together overseas, along with the years spent going to medical school together serves as a very strong basis for a bond between the two of you. I know well of what you speak. I have had the pleasure of two friends who I considered in some respects closer to me than my siblings. One is a former girlfriend. We are extremely close, and the relationship is much like a sister-brother one now. There's no 'spark' between us now (we even tried to see if there was one, a year before I met my now wife). But the friends bond is very strong. It's been 20 years since we broke up, but the bond we have has grown stronger if anything.

The natural trust you share with N alone makes this an unusual (not saying not normal) situation. Add on that your wife and L spent considerable time together while both of you were overseas. There's emotional bonds galore here. Saying there's no poly situation here when there's no particular emotional bond between yourself and L and your wife and N I think is missing reality to some degree.

All very true. But this is a new generation where sex is not as taboo today as it was 20 years ago. We're all attracted, we're all VERY open minded, we have great trust and RESPECT for the other- and so far, we can handle it. Yes there are emotional bonds- there have to be just to get that trust and to earn that respect. We care for each other, but not in a way where we're going to cross some boundaries that could ruin any number of the relationships we have here. If you thought reading ONE person before you had sex was tough- try reading three. Trust me; we're all on the same sheet of music or what can happen and what certainly can't happen. If it does, we walk away and see what's left. However, I think we're getting this down to a real understanding at this point. N and L are N and L- and we are us. It's Occam’s Razor, my friend- and I'm a true believer in that.

Again, I'm not after a label, but after a recognition that this is something more comprehensive than a roll in the hay with a swing partner. It's far, far deeper than that. Attempting to separate the great sex you have all enjoyed with each other as a sexual fling separate from your deep friendships I think is problematic. It's integral to you as a double couple, not a separate, containable thing.

Regardless, at this point it all sounds fantastically wonderful! I hope that this weekend and Montana all go very well indeed, and that you all have a terrific time together.

Also, Victoria's Secret may not be the best place for everything your wives might like. There's some wonderful online outlets for some very romantic lingerie. Secrets in Lace comes to mind as one example. My wife finds VS a pale shadow of SiL. We've ordered things from them before, and have always been very satisfied with their products and service.

Yes, it's been a blast so far. You have no idea.

The separating thing could be a problem if we didn't talk about it. I don't see a separation being needed if the sex is part of the friendship. THAT would make things more confusing. No, we have our "red flags" out and they're agreed on by all four of us. Remember, we've known each other for five years and have gone through bad times and good times together. We just flow. We could have a party and speak no words... and STILL not feel uncomfortable because we know each other so well. We flow... there are no hidden agendas, or saved feelings... we actually WANT to do this- all of us. While we know it's not "normal" by society's standards, things like this have happened since before the written word. Maybe we're a little odd, but for us it just FEELS right.

In a year... it could be odd, but N and L will be leaving soon so we're agreed to do this as much as a possible until we can't.

Have a good night.

This has been a very interesting situation to listen to, DocWill. Not in a hind sights 20/20 but at least in a "hind sight" kind of way for Mrsfun and I.

Many years ago, as some know, we were introduced to "swinging: by two couples that by all means, very well could have been the four of you. So many similarities, its remarkable. Of coarse, for us we didn't have all this communication that you have now. Many years later in life we were reunited again to find many questions answered. We thought they were in a "poly" relationship when in fact, they weren't. Not in the sense of what true "poly" relationships are. To us now, there is an understanding of (this might sound wrong) But it is what it was, nothing more than good friends, great sex and still great friends.

So my questions at this point are, what about others ? Now, or in the future ?

What if in your four way relationship, a new couple comes along ?

I think you could understand where we are coming from, knowing we were that "other couple" at one time. In fact the "right couple" knowing what we know now.

Not shooting for hypothetical answers but just food for thought. Have the four of you at this point even considered the possibility of "others" ?

For what it's worth, even your thread title describes exactly what happened many years ago, and has as certain ring. These exact words were actually said in laughter one day later in life.... LOL

fun4ds

This has been a very interesting situation to listen to, DocWill. Not in a hind sights 20/20 but at least in a "hind sight" kind of way for Mrsfun and I.

Many years ago, as some know, we were introduced to "swinging: by two couples that by all means, very well could have been the four of you. So many similarities, its remarkable. Of coarse, for us we didn't have all this communication that you have now. Many years later in life we were reunited again to find many questions answered. We thought they were in a "poly" relationship when in fact, they weren't. Not in the sense of what true "poly" relationships are. To us now, there is an understanding of (this might sound wrong) But it is what it was, nothing more than good friends, great sex and still great friends.

So my questions at this point are, what about others ? Now, or in the future ?

What if in your four way relationship, a new couple comes along ?

I think you could understand where we are coming from, knowing we were that "other couple" at one time. In fact the "right couple" knowing what we know now.

Not shooting for hypothetical answers but just food for thought. Have the four of you at this point even considered the possibility of "others" ?

For what it's worth, even your thread title describes exactly what happened many years ago, and has as certain ring. These exact words were actually said in laughter one day later in life.... LOL

fun4ds

“It is what it is.” That’s one of my favorite sayings because it captures what can’t be explained.

The new couple thing is an interesting question. When we went looking for NSA couples after our first encounter with N and L we really thought it was fun at first- you know; going through the ads, sending and reading e-mails, phone calls, and the meetings. Fun and exciting as it was, the anxiety and nervousness overshadowed enjoying ourselves- especially AFTER the sex happened. We were very lucky that the first couple we met was/is so awesome. They were almost mirror images of Mrs. Will and me (as far as lifestyle, likes and dislikes, etc.). They also introduced us to the second couple we met through the LS- a couple that they had hooked-up with on several occasions. However, worrying about STD’s (we played safe, but you know nothing is ever truly safe), trying to figure out what comes after the sex, or wondering if our opposite was REALLY interested in us really took its toll on the level of fun for us. We almost felt cheap because we were going at it like sex addicts- like we were shells trying to keep portions of our lives “secret” and only out to satisfy a sexual fantasy- or being used to satisfy someone else’s. I know that’s not typical with true swingers- but it IS common, especially since most people in the LS have not reached that sexual nirvana where sharing and being shared has transcended social norms.

With N and L, there is no anxiety… and Mrs. Will and I don’t have to worry about acting a certain way, hurting someone’s feelings, dodging personal questions, or getting STD’s from someone who is less than honest. We get to fulfill our fantasies with people we know and trust… and who know and trust us as well.

Will we ever consider another couple? We’ve discussed it as a group- we even discussed going to a club together, but after further consideration we decided against it because there was really no need to find other people or couples to satisfy our desires. We’ve also agreed to remain exclusive until this thing runs its course. Aside from a Roman style orgy- we can satisfy almost every sexual fantasy any of us can think of- and we’re even working on a list of things to do and try. There’s still a lot of fun to be had- and another couple seems a little gluttonous at this point.

Don’t know if that gives you any insight or not, but it is what it is :)

In a year... it could be odd, but N and L will be leaving soon so we're agreed to do this as much as a possible until we can't.

I'm cropping down to just this, but don't for a second think I didn't read the entirety of your post.

This last bit struck me as sad. To find such a perfect situation, and then have them leave. I wish for you it wasn't the case.

My wife and I enjoy the variety swinging has to offer, and there are many couples who are after just that and wouldn't consider sticking with one couple for very long. Not us. If we found a perfect couple, a perfect storm, we'd certainly consider 'being' with them (and however that works out) for the long term.

There's a cute little redflag icon you can add to posts here. I wish there was a green flag, because that's exactly what I see here. For what it's worth from a person you've never met, whose experience you've no idea of, I see nothing but positives here. Well done!

Hey, All… I just wanted to stop in and give an update on “our situation” since I had thought someone asked- either here or on another thread. Since it wasn’t this thread it must have been another, which I can’t find… that, or my insomnia is just making things difficult for me. Anyone have insomnia? It’s a real bummer… especially when working long shifts (mine can be up 28 hours long) and you start to get semi-delusional after a few days. Anyway, I digress.

Things between the four of us went pretty fast and furious for the first few weeks of the “relationship.” We were getting together two or three times a week just to have sex; even scheduled a four-way “nooner” in my office! I think it was the experimenting phase because we did everything we could think of (minus guy on guy stuff); which in and of itself was fun because we’d stay up the night before and plan for the next. We also took a couple of trips to the city under the guise of concert tickets (which we did have) and spent the night in adjoining rooms. Our last overnight experience was just a few weeks ago and we actually had the top of the hotel to ourselves- executive suites, the lounge, and pool (one needed a key just to access the elevator that took one to our floor- so it was pretty private). Needless to say we pretty much had sex everywhere- the pool, the hallways, the couches in the lounge, etc. We were like a bunch of teenagers with an “anything goes” license to thrill.

Then trouble struck. The following weekend after the last concert, one of our neighbors’ curiosities started to get the best of her. There were six of us (all pretty close friends- the four of us have known the new couple for two years now) sitting on their deck after dinner and a few beers when the topic of sex came up. “L” made a few comments about how much fun she’s been having with her sex life recently and “J” (the other wife) picked up on some of the vibes beaming between Mrs. Will and “L.” As the night progresses the girls found themselves isolated in the kitchen while the guys were still on the back deck. “J” pretty much came out and asked “L” and Mrs. Will if they were having an affair behind our backs. Both women played it off, but “J” didn’t believe it. To make a long story short, the wives admitted to what had been happening between the four of us… and “J” said that she had suspected something FOR TWO MONTHS (she knew about the naked beach incident the year before). In any case, she thought it was “very exciting” (she’s only 29 but a hippie at heart). However, she did stop short of asking us to play with her and her husband- which was something that Mrs. Will thought was coming.

Fast forward to this past weekend. The male half of the new couple, “M,” had to go out of town for a week. As usual, we had a bunch of people over to our house that weekend for drinks and cards. After everyone left, “J” lingered behind… and then asked us all if we going to “play” that night. We all kind of got a serious look on our faces until “L” said something to the effect of, “Why, do you want to join us?” Now, this COULD be the time in the story where I get explicit and talk about a MFFFM tryst… but it’s not. Mrs. Will was the first to intervene- and “N” and I agreed with her. No play- not without “M’s” approval and presence- and even then there had to be a LONG talk before we’d consider it a possibility for future thought. “J” agreed… and “L” kind of deflated at the idea. In the end, none of us played that night (well, Mrs. Will and I did).

Well, here’s the kicker. We came to find out that after the three of them left that they all went back to “J’s” house and had a FMF. As it was explained to us, the conversation just got too hot and one thing led to another. Now, this didn’t bother me… too much. However, it really pissed Mrs. Will off because she had agreed to continue this “relationship” on the premise that it remains exclusive and discreet. That was Saturday. Since then Mrs. Will has been flooded with texts, e-mails, and phone calls from the other two women apologizing.

So, to make a long story short, Mrs. Will and I are back on the “open market” as swingers. Surprisingly, this has nothing to do with jealousy according to Mrs. Will. It was about trust… and in her opinion “L” betrayed that trust by not only outing us to “J,” but also by having sex with her without her husband being present- and BOTH o us want NOTHING to do with that… especially since we have NO idea how “M” feels about the situation. So “N and L” are on their own for that one. We were very adamant about the “no drama” factor- and we’re just not going to involve ourselves.

To end on a good note, we’re set to meet one of the other couples we met before we got exclusive with “N and L.” Sounds cold, I know… but like the rule in crime and mindless sex states, “Never get involved with something you can’t walk away from in less than two seconds.” I’m actually quite proud of the fact that we could… and did.

Our experiences with “N and L” might not be completely over… but we’re going to go exploring for a bit. Our profile has received a lot of inquires from some really exquisite couples… and while we’ve declined them over the past two months, we always left the door open.

Good on ya for sticking to your guns.

The exclusivity deal may be more difficult to arrange on the "open market" but I am certainly with you on the playing without the knowledge of the husband.

Bad business, potential for serious drama. It still could be for ya'll, even though you did not play with her. If hubby gets pissed, he is just as likely to get pissed at everyone involved (and ya'll were by way of conversation). So be ready to deal with that, it should not be too difficult to diffuse, but he may want to take himself and his wife out of the group, so to speak, as a matter of trust.

As I think about it, the outcome her could be a perfect example of why it is a bad idea to play with friends. If Couple number two removes themselves from the group, it could fracture the group as a whole and impact friends that have not even participated in swinging. Keep us informed where this goes.

I think you did the right thing. Like Coupleerotic22, bravo for sticking to your guns. There's drama boiling. Maybe it would all work out that all three couples happily play together. But, there is a trust issue.

Good on ya for sticking to your guns.

The exclusivity deal may be more difficult to arrange on the "open market" but I am certainly with you on the playing without the knowledge of the husband.

Bad business, potential for serious drama. It still could be for ya'll, even though you did not play with her. If hubby gets pissed, he is just as likely to get pissed at everyone involved (and ya'll were by way of conversation). So be ready to deal with that, it should not be too difficult to diffuse, but he may want to take himself and his wife out of the group, so to speak, as a matter of trust.

As I think about it, the outcome her could be a perfect example of why it is a bad idea to play with friends. If Couple number two removes themselves from the group, it could fracture the group as a whole and impact friends that have not even participated in swinging. Keep us informed where this goes.

Well, if the guy gets pissed... it'll be with his wife and the people who had sex with her. I'm only going to assume that she told him about the original four of us. Best case scenario: she told him, he said, "cool, go have fun" and the drama is over. Worst case scenario: she didn't tell him, or if she did… she told him and he said, "No way in hell." Enter drama. Now, we have known this couple for about two years. They're a few years younger than we are but pretty "open" about their sex lives. In fact, we thought they were in an open relationship for a while until "M" said they were not. They're a very happy couple... very professional (she's the overall IT manager for a company about the size of Walgreens, and he's a transportation coordinator for a company with roughly 3000 trucks and drivers- so they make upper class $$) and are very responsible people. Their only drawback is that she is wild- I mean puts her hand on your ass wild after a few drinks, and he's pretty conservative. Hell, she might not have even told him for all we know. As of today, they're acting completely normal with us. No matter, Mrs. Will and I did the right thing- and we had nothing to do with the sex that involved his wife.

The easy fix would be to simply ask about the elephant in the room, right? Well, that's something "N and L" need to do- not us, and that's Mrs. Will's plan and I support her. It's none of our business- they did it on their own and they can work out any drama on their own. Mrs. Will has a very commanding presence among other women, a quiet confidence that emanates the “You REALLY don’t want to fuck with me” attitude. That’s one of the reasons I fell in love with her- because she can put people in their place when they cross the line, and because she can hold the line without much inner turmoil. So, as far as bringing our names into it... go for it. We have nothing to hide. Let me tell you something about that statement: it’s the SECOND most rewarding thing a person can have- complete transparency based on plausibility. Had we instigated it, or taken part- we’d also be the first ones to take the heat.

The good friends thing does make a point, but all of our personalities are too "A type" to go off and sulk about it. Mrs. Will and I knew that coming into this. We're giving them some space to figure it out. Like I said, the rule was exclusive (for health reasons), and they broke that rule. I don't think we'll have any problem remaining friends- but the sex will probably have to come to an end as far as Mrs. Will and I are concerned. Remember, there was really no emotional connection there- it was the excitement of sex with people we could trust and respect. Now that that’s gone… we have plenty of other friends to have vanilla good times with if they want to create a soap opera out of it. Seriously, it’s really no skin off of our noses. “N” and I will remain good friends regardless of the outcome and Mrs. Will, aside from the bi-sexual stuff, won’t really miss “L” all that much- they just don’t really have anything in common.

I will keep you informed if anything changes, but I do know Mrs. Will and I are going out this weekend to meet up with some old playmates who were NOT our friends before we had sex. Our rules a different with them- and while I’m sure we’ll still have a great time, it’ll be a little more boring for the obvious reasons.

I think you did the right thing. Like Coupleerotic22, bravo for sticking to your guns. There's drama boiling. Maybe it would all work out that all three couples happily play together. But, there is a trust issue.

There is that possibility, but that's going to have to rest on Mrs. Will's decision. Right now she's more concerned with damage control until that potential storm either develops or never comes- and I agree with her. “L” is a trophy wife, and unfortunately she’s always got some kind of drama in her life. A lot of it has to do with the fact that she’s the only one in the group who is not a professional (I think she has a GED actually), and I think she keeps a big chip on her shoulder when it comes to female competition. Mrs. Will is pretty damn nice to look at, and while I’ll admit that “L” runs a close second, she usually always gets lost in the conversations- especially the ones that take place among our circle of friends. I think she saw a chance to seduce “J” and went for it… maybe to try and “one up” Mrs. Will on the seduction scale. Who knows? In any case, she (as well as “N”) need to weed this all out and deal with the ramifications- as superficial and petty as they seem (unless “M” is pissed, then they have a lot more problems). Again, I’m not too worried about it simply because we didn’t have anything to do with it. “M” is not the type of guy to play guilty by association. Besides, he never really liked “L” either… and if you can remember me saying it- I really can’t stand her as well.

Wow, now that I think about it… “J” has been coming over to our house quite often recently. Mrs. Will and “J” DO have a lot in common… and I think “L’s” attempt at seduction was, in fact, a way to employ some kind of misguided power over the situation. Yes, I have a psychology background which I treat more as a hobby than a practice- but I do analyze EVERYTHING. It’s a fault, but it allows me to be prepared for just about every situation- that and my .45 :)

Yeah, what bizarre love triangle (to quote the famous song)! Again, it’s the girls at the heart of this whole thing and I think “J” was looking for an “in” with us… but ended up with them. Well, only the future will tell. I talked to “N” today and he said “L” is pretty bummed out that we’ve decided to go our separate ways for a while… he didn’t have any info on the other couple which means I’m talking to both, but they’re not talking to each other. Yeah, could be some uneasy moments between them- but again, it’s not really any of my business. They’re all adults over there.

Damn, I made Mrs. Will and me out to be sociopaths! Sex with other people is really is just sex for us… and we like it that way. I would even argue that a lot people who call themselves “swingers” don’t really have the emotional maturity to really enjoy it, and this was the second time that we underestimated “N and L.” You know what they say… fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Well, now we know. Time to take the party on the more conventional route, but DAMN, it was fun while it lasted.

Besides, he never really liked “L” either… and if you can remember me saying it- I really can’t stand her as well.

Just as well, then- there seems to be little point in having an exclusive relationship with a couple when you can't stand the woman half of it. Glad you had a good time while it lasted- but given that statement of yours, what were the odds for long-term success, even if it is just sex and not emotional involvement? Personally, I know I can't enjoy having having sex with someone I don't even like.

Have fun playing- it sure is fun, isn't it?

Well, if the guy gets pissed... it'll be with his wife and the people who had sex with her.

I think you are handling the situation extremely well and would not disagree with you on anything but what you said about sounding like a sociopath. Hardly sociopaths, just mature swingers. You have emotions and sex separated and are able to walk away with your integrity in tact.

On the group dynamic, I agree, you two are clean in this one. However, I have seen situations in groups like this that had far less potential for drama completely change the group dynamics. Sometimes it is easier to place blame on the group, rather than where it belongs, or the level of distrust becomes so high with his wife, he doesn't want her near anyone that she might weaken around.

It sounds like you guys had a great thing going, hopefully it all works out for the best, what ever that may end up looking like playmate wise.

Well, I have an update… and the story gets deeper and stranger as it unfolds. I hope you all don’t mind me venting here. Aside from bouncing this off of other like minds, it does me well to vent- and it’s not like this is something I can talk about around the water cooler.

Anyway, “M” stopped by today after work to take a look at our new floors (had some new hardwood installed and he wanted to check out the work because he’s considering an upgrade himself). Mrs. Will was still at work and our youngest was in the game room immersed in a PS3 game- so we had a little privacy. He was the first one to bring it up. It turns out that he was the one who originally thought that we were having “fun” with “N and L.” When he brought it up to his wife she was pretty blind to it until he started pointing some things out to her; like how we, or them, always lingered after everyone else started to go home from our card games or socials. Then came the trips to the city, and then it was some of the eye contact between the four of us. What got his wife so keyed in on the whole idea was that she couldn’t believe Mrs. Will would be into to something like swapping- even though she had originally thought something was "cool" about her when we all first met. So, after a few weeks it was his wife who asked him what he thought about the idea of swinging. You’ll never guess what his answer was (okay, maybe you will), but he said he’d be willing to check it out if it was with me and Mrs. Will and the circumstances were right.

Now, this is where it gets a little complex. “J” and “L” live right across the street from each other… so they talk a lot more than Mrs. Will does with either of them. They even workout together most days after work. It was during one of their runs that “J” brought it up to “L.” According to “M,” “L” avoided answering the question directly and said that it was something all three of the women should talk about together. At that point “J” stopped running and basically said “It’s true, isn’t it?” You can figure out the rest because “L” suddenly got diarrhea of the mouth. Well, to make this long story a little shorter, the two of them started talking about the details a little more and that’s when “J” told “L” that she had been having fantasies about Mrs. Will (I have NO idea what it is with my wife that makes bi or bi-curious women THAT attracted to her. Mrs. Will is VERY sexy, very effeminate, and very demure- so that might be part of it- but it blows my mind). In any case, “L” got bit by the jealousy bug and sort of made an off handed remark that she (“L”) was more experienced in that area. “J” pretty much said, “Thanks, but no thanks” and that it was just a fantasy- and that was that.

A few days before “M” went away “J” asked him if it would be okay if she played with us if she was invited. He told her okay, but only if it was girl on girl- no more, not without him. “M” went on to tell me that “J’s” original plan was to get Mrs. Will and I alone to actually ask our thoughts… but it never materialized because “N and L” kept hawking her the entire night- and that it was “L” who ultimately asked “J” If she wanted to join in- which matches the story I wrote here a few days ago.

So my response to all this was, “Why did she end up going to bed with ‘N and L’ if it was us she was after?” Well, sadly to say, she was a little intoxicated… and when they left, “L” convinced her to talk about it more because they really weren’t ready to go home for the night. At that point “N” went home. One thing led to another and “J” found herself kissing “L” and participating in some grinding on the couch. That was when “N” came back over… and that was also when “J” stopped the action and asked them politely to go home- and they did.

So now, after getting the real story, there was no three-way. “L” pretty much lied to Mrs. Will about that one which explains her constant flood of e-mails and texts to Mrs. Will- in some respect “L” was trying to monitor the communication between “J” and Mrs. Will because she kept asking her if she had spoken to “J” yet (and if you only knew “L” for a week you’d know that’s her MO). “J’s” only correspondence to Mrs. Will was to apologize for putting us on the spot like that and that she had been so excited, and that it was the closest she ever was to REALLY wanting to fool around with another woman, that she couldn’t NOT make an attempt, but before she could do that she had to know if “N and L” were sticking around or not. That’s when “L” took it one step further by; one, KNOWING full well that “J” has the hots for Mrs. Will; two, asking that “J” join us ALL knowing full well Mrs. Will would never go for it; and three, make an attempt to get “J” to fool around with her- and maybe even “N” which explains his initial walk home followed by a 20 minute return.

It was exactly like I thought yesterday; typical female competition issues… only those issues include my wife- which I must say, while a little sophomoric in their actions, REALLY turn me on! But I digress.

After “M” had explained all of this to me “J” came over to confirm it (and to see our floors). They were about to get going when Mrs. Will (enter the Dragnet theme song) comes up our driveway (which is like almost a half-mile long). The air got still and both “M and J” stood there quietly waiting for her to pull up. Well, she got there and then got out of the call, all smiles, and welcomed them, asked them what they thought about the floors, and asked them over for dinner since just happened to have enough Chinese food for all of us. Mrs. Will’s smile, her new hair cut (something I’ll never understand because I could buy a new power tool for how much those run her twice a month), and this excess amount of food told me she has something up her sleeve.

Well, they happily agreed to come back in 15 minutes after they went home and changed and paid the nanny. When they left, I smiled and kissed Mrs. Will on the cheek- in a very taut and formal manner, and I said, “You know, don’t you?” To which she replied, “I know everything… and even some things YOU don’t know.” For the next two minutes I asked her to fill me it but she refused with a smile on her face. That’s when I knew I’d know soon enough. Dinner came and went and we had small talk because the two young ones were with us in the dining room, but when everything was cleared and our day-help got to work in the kitchen, we sent the boys back down to the dungeon, which they love, to play more video games.

When we all settled on the back deck I took up my weekly cigar (a Pardon 25th Anniversary for you aficionados out there) and got ready for the talk. Mrs. Will came out with beers for the three of us and a glass of wine for “J.” She moved next to me and looked at “J” and said, “Do we tell them now?” “J’s” reply was, “Please do.”

Mrs. Will goes on to explain that it was “J” who had originally put the idea of swapping in “L’s” head after she heard about the “naked beach thing” some one year earlier, but really just forgot about it because “L’s” reaction was completely negative (Yes, Mrs. Will and “J” had lunch together today… which explained why I didn’t get my usual lunch time call). When Mrs. Will had mentioned to me, in the beginning, that the beach night could have been more interesting had the four of us (N,L, me, Mrs. Will) somehow ended up in the same bedroom- she didn’t really think it would happen because of my dislike for “L” and her “bleh” attraction to “N” even though she thinks he’s cute and nice. No, the mistake happened when “L” told “J” about it the WEEK we got back and “J” said that she would have jumped at the idea- much to “L’s” disgust. But, when “L” saw that Mrs. Will and “J” had A LOT more in common during the following months- she got jealous, or a better word would be that she got insecure- which NOW explains how quick she was to all-of-a-sudden be willing to jump in bed with us, have a little soft exploration, and then have buyer’s remorse the next day. It ALL makes total sense to me now. “L” wanted what “J” wanted… just because she knew “J” would get it eventually. So she forced herself on us to get to us before “J” could. Then, when she was having the remorse, she figured out that “J” would probably still be in the picture- which NOW explains her conversations with “N” and her sudden willingness to try and seduce us again. Only that time we fell for it… and for the past two months have been humping each other’s brains out.

After all this revelation dies down I turn to “M” and ask him what his thoughts were about all of this. The FIRST words out of his mouth were, “I really, REALLY, don’t like “L.” We all laughed. So we kind of just finished our beers and continued talking about how blind we all were to “L’s” manipulations- even over the littlest things- that would keep “J” and Mrs. Will from getting TOO close. Now here’s the kicker- at THAT moment “J’s” phone rings- guess who? “Where are you guys, “N and I” want to have a talk- try to figure out what happened this weekend.” And “J,” like a pro simply said, “We’re all over here now talking about it, you guys should come by.” Her phone went dead. Five minutes later “L” (alone) drives up and walks in the house with a look of sheer horror on her face.

“L” starts by apologizing to “M and J,” saying something along the lines of “I was drunk and hot… and I figured we could play since you were so turned on at the idea of being with your first woman that night.” “J” immediately ripped into her and said that she never once wanted to be with “L” and that “L” took advantage of a situation that she, admittedly, should have used better judgment with- which is why they never got passed the kissing on the couch. Meanwhile the rest of us are just sitting there with smiles on our faces- wondering what’s going to happen next. After a brief minute of silence “L” looks at Mrs. Will and says, “I’m sorry, I know I went against the rules, but I just wanted something for myself for once.” Mrs. Will responded by saying, “Well, you got something- you got labeled as a liar, you got labeled as having no self respect, and you got labeled as not being trustworthy- especially since you told “N” to come back to the house 15 minutes after he left in the hopes of having a three-way… WHILE “M” was out of town.” She didn’t stop there. She went on, “L, you NEVER try to seduce someone without their permission, or without them knowing what your expectations are… and you NEVER do it when they’re alone and vulnerable. You have some serious growing up to, and I suggest that you go back home to your husband so you two can figure out just what you had hoped to get out of all this. In my opinion, you two were only thinking of yourselves. You didn’t consider OUR feelings, and you certainly didn’t consider their feelings. This was never supposed to be about YOU- it was supposed to be about US as a group.” Then the tears came—oh, and trust me, they were as fake as a set of 44D’s on a 4’11” Asian stripper. At that point “M” spoke up for the first time and said, “L, I really don’t think you’re the kind of girl to cry when you get caught. Besides, it’s not working here. We all know what you did to manipulate everyone, so just suck it up and drive on little trooper.” I spoke last, and I told her that this has nothing to with my friendship with her husband- he is what he is- but our friendships as couples has probably come to an end. I said, “Had you been honest- none of this would have happened, and had you not been selfish, this “thing” could have been a lot more fun because I know you like it now, but you’re just not ready for it because your insecurities and emotions get WAY too involved. Go home and talk it out with ‘N’ and maybe in a few days you’ll have the answers you need.” And with that, she said her goodbyes and left.

Skipping the processing that we all did after she did leave- it was “J” who moved back to the original topic of swinging. She asked us questions, we gave them answers… and I would have to say, Yes, we’ll probably end up playing with them as well once all the dust settles- there are no reservations with them, and after all, it was them who wanted us in the first place. Mrs. Will is open to the idea, but she doesn’t want to go as fast. We have our “date” this weekend, which we told “J” and “M” about… and as I finish, Mrs. Will has informed me that “J and M” will be going with us to meet two other couples this Saturday under a “no pressure to play” environment. We think it’ll be good for them to see what this is about- and then they can decide how much of their feet they want to get wet- and they agreed.

The saga continues…

I can keep track, I think...lol

I would think one thing is obvious and thats as a group, you have to realize other people in the lifestyle go their own way sometimes. It would only complicate things to say only within our "group" playing is allowed only between the 6 of us now.

I mean, its didn't take but one issue and look how fast you and MrsWill were ready to be out and about outside the group.

It might be best to say, everyone can do as they please, but lets get together when possible. In the end everyone is happy. We could never live by any constraints of a "group". It's just not feasible for us. In fact, we are happy when our friends find new playmates, we encourage it.... Its a big world out there and none has a say-so over who we play with, except whats between Mrsfun and I ourselves.

I can keep track, I think...lol

I would think one thing is obvious and thats as a group, you have to realize other people in the lifestyle go their own way sometimes. It would only complicate things to say only within our "group" playing is allowed only between the 6 of us now.

I mean, its didn't take but one issue and look how fast you and MrsWill were ready to be out and about outside the group.

It might be best to say, everyone can do as they please, but lets get together when possible. In the end everyone is happy. We could never live by any constraints of a "group". It's just not feasible for us. In fact, we are happy when our friends find new playmates, we encourage it.... Its a big world out there and none has a say-so over who we play with, except whats between Mrsfun and I ourselves.

Just some clarification to make this a little easier to digest. After I reread my post even I was confused.

1. “M and J” were never a part of the group as far as sex was concerned. They are neighborhood friends we met via “N and L.” Though we’ve known them for about 2 years our friendship really consisted of nothing more than hanging out on the weekends to party.

2. The ONLY reason the original four of us agreed to stay exclusive was because we were having unprotected sex. Also, according to “N and L” in the beginning, they were only comfortable with us and led us to believe that they would not be exploring on their own. Before we hooked up with them Mrs. Will and I had already been swinging with two other couples, so we simply decided as a group to keep it between the four of us to avoid any situations where someone might have felt left out- or picked up a bug.

3. Both Mrs. Will and I are very principals based people- meaning that we take our promises seriously and believe a person is only as good as their word allows them to be. We also pride ourselves on being honest- with each other and with our friends. Sex for us isn’t something we take lightly… and we know that kind of contradicts the LS, but we put a lot of thought and time into making those decisions and feel that giving yourself to someone sexually is serious business; that there has to be a level of respect and trust there. “N and L” pretty much stepped on all of those things when they made a play for “J,” especially since it was them who brought up the idea of being exclusive in the first place. Not only did “L” deceive us, but she manipulated a vanilla friend into doing something that she wasn’t really comfortable with- while she was intoxicated. To us, that’s simply inexcusable- and considering our view on sex, it’s also something we’re not comfortable being a part of simply because it was impulsive and somewhat vindictive. So yes, it was easy for us to walk away from the situation.

Also, this is something that happens all the time in the LS. I’ve read countless stories on here where one person’s feelings get hurt, or a couple feels like they were taken advantage of, or another couple has an issue with another couple in the same circle. More often than not they just stop speaking to each other which leaves a void- and it also allows couples who are doing the WRONG things to believe that what they’re doing is acceptable- and then they move on and do it again with someone else. We could have just not said a word and moved on- like I said before, it was really no skin off of our noses. However, we both decided that telling “N and L” that what they did was wrong was the right thing to do simply because we didn’t want to leave that void or let them believe that what they did was acceptable. They'll either get over it and move on or they won't. That's on them- not us. We have no problem being around them in a social setting because it WAS just sex to us, and they led us to believe that it WAS just sex to them also.

4. We both agree that the group thing is complicated, but it was never our intention to form a group and play ONLY as a group. We just decided to keep our contact with “N and L” exclusive until it ran its course. Now that it has, we’re not planning on getting involved like that again. Yes, we did invite “J and M” to a small house party- and hopefully they’ll get a better feel for this. If they like it, then we’ll probably play, but by no means are we going to try and keep it exclusive. Mrs. Will and I both have really taken a liking to the LS- and though we’re not even close to going to clubs or events, we do want to meet other couples like us and have sex with them. If that includes “J and M” so be it, but we’ll be much more careful not to place any restrictions on the relationship and there will be a clear understanding that each couple is free to do what they please as long as that honesty and respect is still valued and given.

So the long weekend came and went. Overall I have to give it an eight out of ten on the surreal meter.

Two days after we confronted “L” about her shady ways we (me, Mrs. Will, J, and M) went to a house party about 30 miles from where we all live. The couple hosting the party is a couple Mrs. Will and I have played with before and we had asked if it was okay to bring our friends with us- making it clear that they were coming with no expectations or intensions to play. The hosts didn’t think twice and agreed to let them attend.

When we got there we noticed three cars in their roundabout and assumed that there were going to be at least three other couples in the house. I wasn’t really ready for a fifth or sixth couple, so Mrs. Will and I got a little anxious as we drove up- anxious AND excited (though we kept that to ourselves). When we walked in we were greeted by our hostess and ushered into the living room where there were some finger foods and football on the television. We were all introduced to the following couples: couple A (the host we knew), couple B (another couple we played with in the past), Couple C (a fairly attractive couple who looked to be in their early 40’s), and Couple D... who happened to be two former female coworkers that once worked with Mrs. A. Now THAT was a surprise- five men and seven women. Our hosts brought out some wine and a pitcher of tequila mixed with beer and lemon/lime (OUTSTANDING DRINK, BTW- one full bottle of tequila, four bottles of Corona, and two frozen cans of lemon/lime from concentrate using the water). For the first two hours we all kind of mingled and talked- and surprisingly there was very little flirting, but there was a lot of looking. Everyone was very laid back and seemed to be having a good time. At one point “J” came up to Mrs. Will and asked when the “fun” would start... and Mrs. Will told her that she had no idea since this was our first house party as well. All in all, aside from what was on everyone’s mind, it was just like a vanilla party- pretty nice.

Skipping forward, the hostess was the one who decided to get things going. She suggested playing what she called was old grade school game called “Suck and Blow.” For those of you who don’t know (just as the majority of us didn’t) suck and blow is played by sitting in a circle, girl guy, and passing a playing card around the circle using nothing but your lips: hence the “suck” to keep the card attached to your lips, and then the “blow” followed by your partner’s “suck” to keep the card moving. “J” was strategically placed in a “guy’s” position since we had mentioned to the hostess that “J and M” were very curious about her being with other woman. Needless to say, the game worked well to get everyone going. One second we were really trying to play the game, the next second people started dropping the card on purpose to pay the “penalty” (which was a kiss), and then the next second everyone was just making out. As if on cue, the host turned the music up, dimmed the lights... and then told everyone where the condoms were. From there I really start to lose track of what happened next because it was such a smooth transition into sex. Mrs. Will and I ended up in a room with couple “C” for the first round and then later found ourselves watching “J and M” and couple “D” on a blanket in the living room where everything started. Couples A and B were in the pool just hanging out when Mrs. Will, me, and couple “C’ came out to join them. Let’s just say that Mrs. Will and I had a lot more fun from that moment on.

As the night wound down we found ourselves getting ready to leave. “J and M” joined us in the car and both of them were giggling like school girls. So, for the next hour the four of us did our best to recount what had happened and how we all felt about it. We stopped at Denny’s for a small breakfast (it was 3 AM after all) where the conversation continued. “J” was extremely excited and thanked us for getting them to the party- she had a blast, and “M” was just mute with a smile on his face since he had just had sex with three women for the better part of two hours. Talk about beginner’s luck! I told him it was too bad that was his first experience because I doubted it would ever happen again- to which he replied, “I really don’t care- seriously, I’m ready to die.”

We got home and dropped them off and then Mrs. Will and I went home and had some seriously nasty sex.

The next day was funny because we had all agreed to have a BBQ a few weeks back. Guess who was there? That’s right, “N and L.” I won’t bore you all with the conversations, but I do think it’s worth mentioning that “N and L” told everyone that their “swinging” days were over.

We’re currently trying to set up another house party with the couples we met this past weekend, and Mrs. Will and I have agreed to just let the chips fall where they may with “J and M.” For now, they’ve only showed a slight interest in getting together with Mrs. Will and me, but I have a feeling it won’t be too long before “J” and Mrs. Will find themselves naked together- and that's due to the fact that "J" won't stop talking to Mrs. Will about how great it was to make love to another woman. Mrs. Will is getting the vibe... and I've never known her to be wrong.

So life, it appears, has moved on once again. One swinger couple has retired, another has been born, and yet another has one more great memory to talk about.

Cheers, and thank you all for your insight and advice. It has done us well.

I'll make this the last updae in this thread since our adventures have moved on past the original topic... unless for some reason "N and L" get back into the story- and I doubt they will.

Don't be surprised if N&L don't get back in the fun some time, It wouldn't be the first time I've heard "thats it, we're done" LOL

Personally, I think there on a needed break from things, there's nothing wrong with that either....

I would doubt they want to play with you two though, and that is part of the lifestyle as well. The thing is, its best if your not only OK with that, but understanding as well.

M, sitting at the table that morning, sure brought back a few memories ;)

Thank you for sharing this, with such clarity. Please, do tell of your future house party. Am I right that this will be a first ? Will you be contacting others through a website now for that event ?

fun4ds