reefbreak

Newbies had a blast

I have had a mmf threesome fantasy for a long time now but never had the courage to tell my partner at the time as I am a late sexual bloomer I guess. I was married for 20 plus years but sadly my first wife passed away. I now have a beautiful partner B that I can be completly open with and who has a similar high sex drive as myself. Her friend had been to a swingers club with one of her casual friends and I was entertained one night as I heard of the the details of A's exploits. This stirred up my imagination somewhat and I began to verbalise MMF fantises to my partner whilst making love. This really turned her on and we had some of the best sex we had ever expereinced. Anyway while visiting our nearby city I asked her whther she would like to go to an "adult nightclub". I had checked it out on the net and there was no nudity on the ground floors and all of the testimonials said it was a no pressure nightclub environment. B agreed saying she was not interested in swinging but would go along for the fun of it. We were a bit nervous but after we arrived and had been shown around and rules explained we relaxed and had a few drinks. After a while B suggested we go explore upstairs and I couldnt get up there quick enough. In the public area there were various open rooms, one with streaming video to the internet, chairs, shackles etc. There were a few couples going for it which really turned us both on. We then checked out the private areas and also watched a number of couples - some with open doors and other open with the chain across. We then spent the rest of the night talking with other couples and generally having good social fun. We didnt get up to anything but we both got a real sexual erotic charge out of our night. We have spoken about our experience and I can see B gets very excited when we refer to it but she has said she doesnt want to be a swinger at this stage in her relationship with me. She says she is too afraid that she will lose me to someone I meet there. I explained to her that this is a couples thing we do together and if we ever did I would always be by her side and we would have some very clear rules like :1. Never swing with the same couple twice to avoid any emotional attachement 2. Always together in the same room and 3. Safe sex. Below the surface I can tell the idea is very appealing to her as she is a very sexual being but she has a veneer of protectiveness over that that holds her back. We both get so horney talking about each other fucking and sucking someone else while the other watches so hopefull y one day that will turn into reality. I'm planning another outing to a differnt club soon and I'm sure she will come. Any advice?

My advice is trust your partner and if she says that she isn't ready to share you at this point in your relationship, don't let your excitement get the better of your judgement.

You sound like you have a partner you can talk openly with and has an open mind towards swinging but for now, she just wants to enjoy you. We have heard of many people who have been swingers that have moved into a monogamous relationship after meeting someone new and never came back .... yet :lol:

Just be happy she has an open mind and let her decide when she is ready. Don't let it consume your life and forget to do the normal couple things. It is obvious that you are excited about the possibilities but for now, trust me on this one, enjoy what you have right now.

My advice is trust your partner and if she says that she isn't ready to share you at this point in your relationship, don't let your excitement get the better of your judgement.

You sound like you have a partner you can talk openly with and has an open mind towards swinging but for now, she just wants to enjoy you. We have heard of many people who have been swingers that have moved into a monogamous relationship after meeting someone new and never came back .... yet :lol:

Just be happy she has an open mind and let her decide when she is ready. Don't let it consume your life and forget to do the normal couple things. It is obvious that you are excited about the possibilities but for now, trust me on this one, enjoy what you have right now.

Cheers. Thanks for that good advice :-)

It sounded a little curt when I reread it.

You have found a great partner who is very open minded and we are excited for you. The post reads as if you have had this fantasy for the longest time and now you have a chance to make it a reality. Mrs Diggs and I feel that the beginning of a new relationship is the most important time together.

Sometimes when you are so focused on something you overlook things that you wouldn't normally and that was the point we were really trying to convey. The lifestyle isn't going anywhere and we think you will be where you want to be sooner than you think but remember that your partner needs to know that she is one that is the most important and the rest will fall into place naturally. You both need to have that trust established and rooted if you really want to get the most out of the adventures you share.

Well - we went to another club on the weekend and it was a very different experience. Our first club was a classy place with mainly couples there and a modern up market feel to it. Everyone was friendly and in an open party/relaxed mood.The place we went to on the weekend was a real dissappointment. There were very few couples there and a lot of single guys hanging around. The place was a bit creepy with lots of guys hanging around my girl (admittedly I dont blame them as she was looking really hot!). But we had decided it would be nice to find another attractive couple we could connect with and we would see what would happen from there. Because of the scarcity of couples we split after a couple of drinks and a few games of pool and went dancing in the city instead. Definitely wont be going back there. There was one guy that just kept hanging around all the time. He was acting weird and every time we changed location in the club he followed us and he felt like my shadow. This creeped my girl out big time. I guess next time if this happened I would be much more direct with a guy like that as I have no trouble being asertive when I need to be but I was trying to make the vibe cool for her with no aggro. We did a post mortem after and she was cool about the whole thing but didnt want to go back to a place like that. As we left when I was calling a cab two guys wanted her number to make contact with her when I was not not around. Hmmm.

Well guess what. After a few weeks of inactivity we decided to go along again to the club we went to on our first visit. It was a fairly busy night by the time we arrived and there were lots of people dancing and milling around chatting. We had been out at a vanilla club elsewhere earlier that evening and had primed ourselves up a little with a few drinks and we were in a fairly social mood. B loves dancing so she was straight up there grooving to the great dance music the dj was pumping out. While she was up on the floor with the crowd a couple introduced themselves to me commenting how sexy b was looking tonight. I replied your damm right as she had a very tight short black tube dress on with a zipper down the front highlighted her gorgeous figure. With that she had tall high heeled shoes that highlighted her perfect ass. They looked quite a bit younger than us and the girl was slim and very hot. B fiinshed her dance and came over where I introduced them to S and M (pun intended). After chatting for a while I whispered into B's ear and asked her whether she was attracted to the guy at all. She replied that he was handsome and had an easy going friendly manner. We got around to telling them we were new to all this and they said they had only played a few times before but loved going out to a great club and having fun in an erotically charged atmosphere. One thing led to another and the couple suggested we go up with them to one of the private rooms. B pulled me aside and said she was very nervous about all this but she thought the guy and the girl were very hot and would just like to see how things went with the caveat that if she wasnt comfortable in any way them we would leave together. We ended up in a nice room with soft lighting and all lay on the bed together with respective couples making out with each other. B was lying in the middle next to S and pretty soon S (guy) began to stroke her breasts. You gotta understand this was the first time I had ever seen another guy do something like that to any woman I had ever been with but instead of any jealous pangs it absoutely turned me on. B looked up at me me and I just gave her this big smile and after that moment we just got into it and eventually we were both full swapping (we talked about this in the previous weeks leading up to this) with me looking over watching this guy taking my woman and hearing her moaning and reponding to him. What a turn on!! I also was enjoying myself extremley as S was so hot and into it. After what seemed a very long time and lots of coming we dressed, went downstairs and B and I left the club to de brief. We exchanged numbers with S and M. In the cab on the way home we couldnt keep our hands off each other and continued the night's escapade back at our hotel room. All in all avery positive expereince and we are very much looking forward to our next outing!

Sounds like you two had a great first experience. Also shows that taking your time and really talking about what you are interested in and what your fears are really pays off.

Congrats