couple4couple

First time at a swingers convention

We went to a convention this week in Las Vegas and had a really great time! ;) We're newbies and this was our first experience ever.

We didn't have an "official" time with another couple but we met some fantastic people!

We were SO nervous going to the dance/meet and greet. But we're so glad we went. I'm surprised that we were flirty and outgoing (we're usually shy...but not this time!).

The highlight of our night was realizing that we are more attracted to the 30 and 40 somethings than the 20 somethings. We're both in our mid-twenties, and DAMN...we were crushing on all the 40's couples ;) So hot!

There are is such a variety of types of people in the lifestyle. And I know everyone says this, but we didn't actually believe it until we saw it. And everyone that we met was so friendly, outgoing and fun to talk to.

We went to an afterparty and saw a lot of people fucking....it was really hot. We were approached by some single men...but we discovered that we are really looking for a couple for our first time.

We're so thankful for the advice on the forums because we were comfortable saying "Thanks, but no thanks" to the single guys and we really had a good idea of what to expect.

We can't wait for our next experience. After this we are very comfortable going to on-premise clubs and are already planning our next outing. And oh, yeah, we had the best sex EVER after attending this convention.

We're addicted already :D

A & N

I'm pleased to read that the convention was worthwhile. I can recall that when I was in my late twenties, thirty-five seems soooo old, forty seemed the time to move into a managed-care facility.

Here is my wish that your explorations are just as stimulating.

~Michael

Congratulations. Sounds very much like our first few outings...starting at a off-premise club, moving to on-premise, enjoying the sexy atmosphere, having great sex with each other!! It took a while for us to have our "official" first experience but it's been an incredibly journey of "firsts" for sure!

Well, I certainly need to update this! After posting about our experience at the convention the first night, we decided to go for a second night. We had initially said we would just go for one night. But we had such a great time we wanted to go again. At the meet and greet/dance on night two, we met quite a few couples that we had previously chatted with.

One couple in particular stood out to us. They were older than us, and very sexy! We chatted with them and were definitely feeling the chemistry between all four of us.

They were a veteran couple and left us with an open invitation to come to their room. A couple of hours later we found ourselves going to their room with much nervousness. We knocked on their door and they invited us in. They had candles lit and sexy music playing. They offered us wine and we all got comfy and relaxed.

We had a fantastic time chatting with them and then after our nerves calmed down, we all started touching each other. The progression of events from there felt very natural. It felt like they were reading our minds! They gave us a moment to discuss things before the action started, which really helped us newbies.

In the end, we ended up with a soft swap and everyone had fantastic orgasms (yes...some members of the party had more than one!).

We felt very comfortable with this couple and with our first real experience.

We're no longer swinger virgins. ;)

Congrats! Glad to hear y'all had such a wonderful experience (or two?)... *laughing* ...welcome to the lifestyle. Hope you continue to have nothing but good times!

Sounds like a great first time! Makes us wish we would have gone to the convention. We're Vegas locals and based on SLS profiles we're similar in body and maybe even in mind! :)

If you get back to Vegas, looks us up! :)

Sounds like a great first time! Makes us wish we would have gone to the convention. We're Vegas locals and based on Swing Lifestyle profiles we're similar in body and maybe even in mind! :)

If you get back to Vegas, looks us up! :)

Definitely! I saw your profile on SLS too. Sounds like we're alot alike.

We went to a convention this week in Las Vegas and had a really great time! ;) We're newbies and this was our first experience ever.

The highlight of our night was realizing that we are more attracted to the 30 and 40 somethings than the 20 somethings. We're both in our mid-twenties, and DAMN...we were crushing on all the 40's couples ;) So hot! A & N

Great to hear that you are attracted to couples that are a decade or more older than you are. We have already crossed our 40s. Even then, we have been approached by couples in their late 20s and mid 30s. We have played with, swapped mates with and had sex with a few early to mid 30s couples. About two years ago, we met a late 20s couple and the wife sought us out to find out if we wanted to play with her and her hubby and swap mates for funtimes, intercourse included. And we did play and fuck and had a great time doing so. More recently, we met and got friends with another early 30's couple, married about 3 years ago. We exchanged email addresses and the wife sent an email inviting us to a networking web site where she had posted some very revealing (nude) pictures of herself and her hubby for our eyes, asking if we would like to swing with them.

We are no hot and sexy hollywood types. There must be something besides looks that attracts younger couples to us older folks for play and sex. Perhaps, you can tell us what attracts you young couples to older couples for swinging and sex. We love to swap partners with and have sex with mature and sociable young couples.

:D

I'm glad your first time was a great experience for the both of you. I hope ours is great too !!