SecretAsianMan

Their First Time...

A few months ago, I met a gal and we started to casually flirt ... nothing serious, just a nice friendly flirting to stroke each other's ego & stuff. It was really a lot of fun and she told her husband all about it.

She later confessed to me that our flirting re-ignited a passion with her and her husband who had fallen into the "parenting" trap and had forgotten what it was like to flirt with each other and be a passionate couple. They'd been focusing so much on being parents to their kids (two and four years old) that things like flirting and appreciating each other as passionate sexual partners had sort of fallen by the wayside.

Her husband had no sexual experience prior to his wife... his wife was a bit more experienced - but had not had any true sexual experiences outside of her monogamous relationships.

Well... she had always wanted to experience a MFM threesome. And they'd discussed this at length for quite some time (they both knew she wanted to try this). And her husband brought up the possibility that I could help them fulfill this fantasy for them.

(...to be continued)

Since they're not swingers - I knew it wasn't going to just be a "come on over and bang my wife" -type of encounter. But we shared enough common interests & were quickly growing as friends ... so I had no issues with nurturing that friendship.

We hung out a bit... then he encouraged me to kiss his wife.

This progressed over time to deeper caresses ... and a few weeks ago, they invited me over to go hot-tubbing at their place.

(...to be continued)

Sorry - kinda writing this out in short increments 'cuz I'm usually at work when I log-in.

...no time to write out long essays

After we soaked in the hot tub for a little bit... we walked back to their condo and up to their master bedroom.

Not much was said of exactly what was going to happen - but we'd been building up to this point for quite a while now (and had already changed in front of each other to get into our suits for the hot-tub)

When we got upstairs, and the husband suggested we all shower together ... and his wife and I stared at the little bathtub/shower in their bathroom and balked at that idea. There just wasn't room enough. So one at a time - we got undressed and got cleaned up. None of us bothered to get dressed again afterward.

We all climbed into the bed together and snuggled up... watched some tv - just in a friendly sort of "puppy-pile" and there were some gentle caresses exchanged. (I didn't want to *push* so I let them set the pace)

I was laying down at her thighs and quite cozy... and she and him began kissing and fondling each other. When he shifted and she began to suck upon his cock - her hands drifted down and she was rubbing the top of my scalp.

I nuzzled her thigh and she parted them for me ... I trailed a string of kisses up her thigh 'til I was soon gently lapping and suckling upon her clit and enjoying the sweetness of her pussy.

We had soon lost ourselves in the furious licking & sucking of each other 'til she reached her first climax. He and I switched places and the feast continued....

Sorry - kinda writing this out in short increments 'cuz I'm usually at work when I log-in.

...no time to write out long essays

:lol: No problem, you're doing a great job, so please continue when you can.

Teresa

They had fantasized about this happening for quite some time now... even talked to each other while having sex about what it would be like to have me join them. And now, here I was...

We then turned her over and he slipped inside of her... leaving me to further enjoy her oral attentions from a different angle. And it wasn't long before he gasped loudly and began to cum & she moaned and smiled at his pleasure.

With a quick change over... (and slipping on a condom) - I turned her over onto her back and was soon inside her missionary-style.

(Oh, there is just something really *magical* about that feeling when my cock slides inside a woman's pussy for the first time!)

Her husband held her and kissed her from behind as I fucked her and fucked her ... and fucked her. (While I *hate* the reduced sensation from condoms - they do often let me fuck for quite a while if I get enough stimulation through the latex)

She was soon begging me to cum for her.

I slipped out of her pussy and climbed up on her (slipping off the condom along the way) and was back between her lips and pumping my cum down her throat.

We enjoyed a bit more cuddling after that... basking in the afterglow & enjoying the moment.

I realized that it was already past 1:00am... and it was "decision time" to spend the night together or drive home. Since it was their "first time" - I felt they needed time together/alone to process this experience, so I got dressed - gave them both a hug (and kissed her) g'night.

He was much more profoundly effected than either his wife or I was.

It was a strange concept to him to just "have sex" and not "make love" with a deeper emotional commitment. His fears that I might try to take his wife away from him surfaced... and he had a slight breakdown after I left.

She and I talked him through the following week (one of the good things about being friends-first). Reassured him that his marriage was still sound. And that I wasn't going to "steal his wife" ... and their friendship meant more to me than whatever sex we might (or might not) share.

This helped him though it... and he later swung from really pushing to get his wife and I together more intimately... to wanting to just be platonic friends again. And then back again.

We got together a couple more times for just casual friend-stuff (went to Disneyland with them & their kids, hung out and had a pool day at their condo, watched some movies together, etc.)... he's come to know me & trust me more.

... I got an text message from him last Monday night asking if I wanted to join him & his wife for some "dessert" after dinner

(while not EXACTLY *swinging* ... I figured maybe a story from the perspective of a single-guy being brought in for a couple might be a change of pace)

... I got an text message from him last Monday night asking if I wanted to join him & his wife for some "dessert" after dinner

I presume you'll fill us in on what was served for dessert, or are you going to leave us hanging again? :lol:

The dessert was a cranberry rum cake with caramel topping. *winks*

We then cuddled up together to watch the last "Star Trek" movie (they hadn't seen it before). They were in PJ's - I was still dressed from my day at the office (sans shoes & socks)

He was giving her some deep fondles and finally pulled her bottoms off and started eating her out. It was fun to watch her gasp and moan as he worked her clit and drove his tongue deep inside of her.

Soon he had his fingers stroking inside of her and playing with her clit... I reached down and played with her ass - resulting in a WONDERFUL toe-curling orgasm on her part.

We didn't plan for this, so - unfortunately, we didn't have condoms on hand. He asked, "If I would mind finishing in her ass or her mouth?" (*yeah, I know... dumb question, huh?*) ...of course I don't mind.

She was half-watching the movie still ... (we hadn't fully committed to sex instead of the film at this point) ... while she stroked both our cocks as we lay next to her. (Yes, she had that gleeful look that a lot of gals get when they've got a throbbing cocks in each hand)

He shifted down and started doing her missionary-style ... and I shifted upward so she could suck on my cock and stroke me with her hands. (She teased me a few times by dancing her fingers across my ass & stimulating my prostate from the behind my scrotum) and it wasn't long before (almost simultaneously) both he and I began to cum.

...she never did see how that movie ended! (*laughing*)

And incidently, he was MUCH better this time around. His reaction to her was, "Damn, that was fun - when can we do it again??"

I believe she and I may have converted him at this point! (*evil laughter*)

I can't believe you guys wouldn't let a lady watch her movie in peace ;)

They're actually borrowing the DVD from me ... and I've let them keep it 'til they can finally get through it. (*laughing*)

*sigh* And I thought my experience of watching Star Trek for the first time was awesome. I got to see a pre-theater release. I would have much rather had this experience ;) Thanks for sharing. That was rather hott!

~N (her)

And here we just watched Star Trek with a bunch of friends in the theater. Hmmmm . . .

Glad you and your friends enjoyed each other. Thanks for sharing in such a tantalizing way.

=)

Well... an update on this:

We got together a couple more times since that - but he (the husband) soon realized that his emotions were getting too caught up in the situation. He just couldn't quite wrap his brain around the idea that his wife & I were "just friends" and he was scared that she'd leave him for me (or she'd press for a more permanent polyamorous "triad"-type relationship)

So... for now, we've backed off on the sexual angle of things but still remain very good friends.

Sex AND Star Trek?! I think I heard several of my nerd friends cry out in telepathic anguish as I read this. :hahaha:

No, no ... "crying out and being suddenly silenced" is that OTHER franchise!

(*laughing*) ... or the sudden slapping on of a lot of simultaneous ball-gags!

Sex AND Star Trek?! I think I heard several of my nerd friends cry out in telepathic anguish as I read this. :hahaha:

(cut to scene of Kirk putting his boots on for the millionth time)

A possible profile? Couple seeks green skinned bi female.

(cut to scene of Kirk putting his boots on for the millionth time)

A possible profile? Couple seeks green skinned bi female.

Would Kirk be ... Hetero-omni-sexual?? His partners are generally female (flashback to Star Trek VI & the shape-shifting alien on the Klingon Prison Planet ... but not always human! )

Would Kirk be ... Hetero-omni-sexual?? His partners are generally female (flashback to Star Trek VI & the shape-shifting alien on the Klingon Prison Planet ... but not always human! )

Can you imagine a shape shifter for a partner?

"Honey? Could you be Sandra Bullock tonight please?"

Can you imagine a shape shifter for a partner?

"Honey? Could you be Sandra Bullock tonight please?"

I can *imagine* quite a lot... !

I mentioned the shape shifter --> Sandra Bullock thing to my wife last night. She rolled her eyes at me and quoted Jeff Foxworthy at me; "Maybe Sigourney Weaver will make your meatloaf!" :lol:

*laughing* ... Oh bbarnsworth - while open communication is highly encouraged, I think you were ASKING for that one! (*chuckles*)

Aha! Han Solo quote!! (with the correct emphasis on imagine.) Kudos!!

*laughing* ... Oh bbarnsworth - while open communication is highly encouraged, I think you were ASKING for that one! (*chuckles*)

I knew it was coming which is why I said it :) All in jest.

There really isn't anything my wife and I can't talk about with each other.