JandC78

So we had our first experience

We have been talking to a couple that lives about 2 or so hours from us for 3-4 weeks. We finally set up a dinner meet with the Saturday. They drove down and we all went out. We have talked to you them online almost everynight so we sort of knew each other pretty good. We had even shared some experiences with them via a webcam which was new to us as well.

Well we stay at the bar for close to four hours before heading somewhere else to talk, finally about 5.5 hours after we first meet decide to go and get a place that we can try some things to see how stuff goes. Needless to say, things went great.

We had a most enjoyable time. Most of the feelings that we thought we would have never developed. we got to try some new things and even have more new things that we would like to try with them. We also found that we had a couple new things that we really are not interested in doing while we play. So we believe it was the perfect situation with them, they are new to the lifestyle as well so it was a slow process at first.

Just felt like sharing with someone, thanks for the wonderful board here I was able to.

I'm glad your first time went well for you guys. If you don't mind me asking...How was the sex between you and your wife afterwards? Everyone says the sex is better and more intense for you, was that your experience as well?

I'm glad your first time went well for you guys. If you don't mind me asking...How was the sex between you and your wife afterwards? Everyone says the sex is better and more intense for you, was that your experience as well?

I would not say it was better or more intense. But since we started talking to this couple a month ago, it has been more intense with just the thought of it. (of course that could also be that by the time we got home I had been up for almost 24 hours, it was 3 in the morning, and we just had to have a round by ourselves)

Since starting discussing this idea around Thanksgiving last year, our relationship has been much better, our communication is great now, and we understand where each other are coming from on things.

So I would say it has helped us alot.

. . . Just felt like sharing with someone, thanks for the wonderful board here I was able to.
I, and I'm sure I'm not alone, am glad you did.

:applause::applause::applause:

It only becomes better.

I would not say it was better or more intense. But since we started talking to this couple a month ago, it has been more intense with just the thought of it. (of course that could also be that by the time we got home I had been up for almost 24 hours, it was 3 in the morning, and we just had to have a round by ourselves)

Since starting discussing this idea around Thanksgiving last year, our relationship has been much better, our communication is great now, and we understand where each other are coming from on things.

So I would say it has helped us alot.

Great deal! Who would've guessed that fucking other couples together would open the doors to better communication between a husband and wife??? Of course, there has to be some level of good communication initially. I've noticed for Mrs. CB and I, talking about swinging has made us both more comfortable with sharing our inner most thoughts and desires without fear and jugment. If you can talk about wanting to fuck other people with your SO, what can't you talk about???

I think the world would be a better place if people could be more open and upfront with each other. Just my opinion. Congrats again!!!

Thanks everyone for your responses.

I must say, I was a bit suprised at my reaction to the situation, I used to be the type that would get mad if she even talked to another man. I have grown alot in that area in the last couple of years. Realizing that she is not going to screw me over like my first wife did was the turning point in how I felt.

I have not felt one bit of jealousy from the experience at all. Nothing we did bothered me and we had a lot of fun. I have been cheated on in the past and I would sit and picture what my ex was doing with other people and it would get my ticked, but with this, I watched some of what was going on, and can actually replay the events in my head, and it does not bother me at all.

There was one incident that happened that got me upset, and it was something really petty, but I felt like it was a huge problem. And would continue to feel that way if it was not rectified. Does anyone else find themselves upset and the small details, but not the big ones. (if that makes sense).

Hi, JandC!

Please describe the event that upset you. I think we could help more.

Alura

Hi, JandC!

Please describe the event that upset you. I think we could help more.

Alura

actually, now I am fine with things. really had nothing to do with the night we had, or anything that happened that night. was more a sharing of personal information that I was not ready to share, or will ever be ready to share. I want to keep my personal life and swinging life seperate, and felt that this was not doing that. It was a communication with others issue and how we allow each other to communicate.

Great to hear... The longer you do it, the more relaxed the whole thing gets. My wife and I don't swing very often, and it still can be a little weird for us... but it's been getting better and more fun. She's been getting more aggressive, which is what was lacking. Hopefully there will be many more good times for both of us! :)