M1F2KTJ

MFM relationship maturing in some unpleasant ways...(the beginning of poly)

This is about poly but I'm not sure it belongs here. Some of the facts have been embellished to make the tale more interesting to read, and forgive me, I'm not a professional writer.

My wife's first time, our first time, was awesome. My first experience watching my wife having sex with another man in front of me is something I'll never forget. She was like a virgin. She was so nervous. I had talked to her about doing it before and she seemed somewhat interested. I tried to take every opportunity to make it a reality but she was always too shy to go through with it until this time.

It looked like it hurt her at first when he began to penetrate her but he was very gentle and patient with her and took his time. I didn't see how big his cock was because he got undressed with his back to me. She kept her eyes closed as she lay there on her back waiting for him and her eyes were still closed as he got between her legs and positioned himself over her. It was incredible to watch her begin to relax and get horny as he slowly put more and more of his cock into her.

She resisted kissing him at first, he had to settle for kissing and sucking on her neck which looked like it was warming her up. She seemed to like that. I knew she had totally surrendered to him when she pulled her knees up to let him fully penetrate her. He held his hips down against her and moved them side to side. He was enjoying having all of his cock in her and she was too. So was I. I was so hard I could feel the pulse in my cock.

She opened her eyes and they looked at each other for a moment. He began to slowly move his cock in and out of her as he leaned down and started kissing her. She really got into kissing him. I wasn't prepared for that. I began to feel jealous. I was prepared to watch her getting fucked by another man but I wasn't prepared to watch them "make love". They made love to each other like that as he slowly fucked her for what seemed to me to be a long time. I wanted to take my turn and I was getting impatient. I had been stroking my cock but I had to stop because I felt like I was about to start cumming.

They both started breathing heavier and moaning as they kissed. He was fucking her more passionately. They stopped kissing as if to come up for air. She closed her eyes pressing her head down on the bed gripping the sheets. It looked like she was going to cum. He braced himself over her, arching his back, with his cock deep inside her. I knew by the sound he made that he was cumming in her. I didn't know if she came too or not but it looked like it. She never came with me while I fucked her. She always had to use a vibrator. It was an indescribable feeling knowing that another man was cumming in my wife and that he might have made her cum also with his cock.

He stayed on top of her after he came and they began to kiss again. It was hard for me to watch them kiss like that. I couldn't wait any longer and got on the bed with them. When he pulled out of her his cock looked huge. It was a lot bigger than mine. He was still hard and it was wet with cum. He could have kept fucking her. He got off the bed and let me have my turn. She was so wet from his cum that I barely felt her. I came almost as soon as I entered her. She lay there with her eyes closed looking bored. It felt good to me to be fucking her after he fucked her, even though I could barely feel her, and it felt good to add my cum with his inside her but I wish I could have lasted longer. I felt small and inadequate and embarrassed that I couldn't compete with him.

I tried to talk to her after he left but she didn't want to talk about it. We didn't talk about it or have sex for the rest of the week. I thought about what happened every day. I couldn't get the images out of my mind. I saw them having sex, making love and fucking over and over. I finally got her to start to talk about what happened with me. It was just after noon on Saturday. We were having lunch. She was starting to communicate with me that she liked the sex but was confused about the emotions she was feeling. I was getting horny talking to her about it and was thinking about having sex with her when there was a knock on the door. It was him, drunk, hoping to have sex with her again. I didn't get a chance to talk to her about it, about having sex with him or if she would want to have sex with him again. I didn't know what to expect. Last weekend he was shy and respectful but today he was aggressive. Having him show up was unexpected but I wasn't going to mind if he had sex with her again. I just didn't get a chance to talk to her about it. I didn't know what she was thinking. She didn't seem happy at all that he was there. Maybe because he was drunk.

I loved talking her into doing it. I loved turning her from being unwilling into willing to try it. This time he was doing all the talking. I let him take charge. She tried to let him know that she wasn't in the mood but he wasn't listening. I was thinking of stepping in and stopping him but she let him tease her and undress her. It didn't seem to matter to him what her or I thought. He didn't ask. I guess he assumed that since her and I let him have sex with her before that he could do it again. It was almost as if I was watching her get raped. He laid her down on the bed, got undressed quickly and began fucking her as soon as he got on the bed. There was no kissing or foreplay. Again it hurt her, she cried out this time, as he first entered her but this time he didn't seem to care. I just watched as her expression of pain faded and turned into pleasure. He didn't last long this time. She opened her eyes and looked over at me as he started to cum and mouthed the words "I love you" . I mouthed the words "I love you too" as he spasmmed over her cumming in her. The whole episode was over in fifteen minutes. She laid there, kept her legs open after he got off the bed, and looked over at me as if waiting for me to take my turn.

After the second time it was no problem getting her to do it again. We talked and got things together. We kept doing it with the same guy. He apologized for being drunk and aggressive with her that time and was polite and respectful afterwards. She confided in me about her "rape" fantasy and she would have her fantasy fulfilled later. Sex with him was becoming comfortable. She was no longer nervous or shy. The more we all did it together the better him and I were getting at pleasing her and she was loving it. We started getting kinky with some light bondage, tying her down, blindfolding her, to light "torture", spanking her, nipple clamps, and we would get her off with various vibrators and dildos. She loved getting attention from the two of us and became hornier and more "sex crazy" than anything I ever saw from her before. The relationship between the three of us was maturing and it would mature in some unpleasant ways.

This would have been over for us as soon as he showed up drunk at our door expecting sex. I would have told him it was unacceptable to just show up like that and that it was time he left. There would have been no more play time with him. I'd rather find another guy who wouldn't be so rude and intrusive.

Not cool for me.

This is about poly but I'm not sure it belongs here. Some of the facts have been embellished to make the tale more interesting to read, and forgive me, I'm not a professional writer.

Is the bulk of this creative writing, rather than fact?

I think this is important to know so that your post can best be understood.

You say this is about poly, however, I'm not seeing the connection to polyamory; perhaps you meant to say a 'threesome' since this is a MFM play relationship you are telling us about and it sounds like he's the only guy you and your wife have played with.

I would appreciate some clarification.

Thanks.

LM

This is about poly but I'm not sure it belongs here. Some of the facts have been embellished to make the tale more interesting to read, and forgive me, I'm not a professional writer. . .
OK, I'll need, at least, a hint. In what way is this story related to polyamory?

Is the bulk of this creative writing, rather than fact?

I think this is important to know so that your post can best be understood.

You say this is about poly, however, I'm not seeing the connection to polyamory; perhaps you meant to say a 'threesome' since this is a MFM play relationship you are telling us about and it sounds like he's the only guy you and your wife have played with.

I would appreciate some clarification.

Thanks.

LM

OK, I'll need, at least, a hint. In what way is this story related to polyamory?

The bulk of it is fact. I know it's hard to believe for most people, excuse me, I'm assuming it's hard to believe for most people but after all I am on this forum. The connection to polyamory is that she fell in love with him. We shared her equally over time. He was her first lover and as I said in my original post her first time was awesome. There was no need to look for anyone else. We were both happy to have him as our regular. She was comfortable with him and so was I. She was in love with both of us. There is a lot more to the story. I was trying to be brief and not bore anyone. The unpleasant part was that he became so in love with her that he got jealous when I had sex with her. That was the start of the unpleasant part.

This would have been over for us as soon as he showed up drunk at our door expecting sex.

I wasn't sure at the time that he was expecting to have sex with her so I/we let him in. I/we considered him a friend and we did share an intimate experience together. I'll admit that I was hoping I would get to see her having sex with him again when I made the split second decision and let him in. It wasn't until later that it became apparent that he wanted to have sex with her again. I didn't mind him having sex with her again. It was just unexpected. I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

I would have told him it was unacceptable to just show up like that and that it was time he left. There would have been no more play time with him. I'd rather find another guy who wouldn't be so rude and intrusive.

Not cool for me.

I didn't like it either but things turned out o.k.. He became her regular lover and I was happy with that.

I didn't like it either but things turned out o.k.. He became her regular lover and I was happy with that.

And then he fell in love with her, she fell in love with him and he caused trouble when he got jealous of you being with your wife. My point stands.

M1F2KTJ ~

Thanks for the clarification. The information you provided was helpful.

You speak in past tense, so I'm understanding you to say the relationship has ended. How long was he a part of your life and when/why did the relationship end?

LM

Some of the facts have been embellished to make the tale more interesting to read, and forgive me, I'm not a professional writer.

Sorry, I stopped reading at that point.

Since this was note being posted in the story area and is supposed to be factual I could not get past your need to embellish on your story.

Sorry, I stopped reading at that point.

Since this was note being posted in the story area and is supposed to be factual I could not get past your need to embellish on your story.

Same here. I don't understand the need to embellish the story. Just tell it like it is. If I want a story, I know where to go. If I want to read something with the possibility of providing feedback to people seeking input, I'll read the non-story parts of the forum.

Same here. I don't understand the need to embellish the story. Just tell it like it is. If I want a story, I know where to go. If I want to read something with the possibility of providing feedback to people seeking input, I'll read the non-story parts of the forum.

I agree but I couldn't find a place here to put it. That's why I put the little "warning" in the beginning. The purpose wasn't to seek input it was more like a caution to people considering a poly relationship. Love just happens. It's not something you plan on. Jealousy follows love around like a dark shadow. I'm sure there are people who have great poly relationships with no problems but it didn't happen that way for us. I was just relating my experience even though I embellished the circumstances to make it more interesting to read.

M1F2KTJ ~

Thanks for the clarification. The information you provided was helpful.

You speak in past tense, so I'm understanding you to say the relationship has ended. How long was he a part of your life and when/why did the relationship end?

LM

The relationship lasted almost a year. For their "anniversary" he wanted her to leave me. We both saw the dark storm clouds forming and she tried to slowly pull away from him. Asking her to leave me was the final insult. She broke up with him and stayed with me in our once again happy home. It was hard for her because she really did love both of us. I guess he just underestimated her love for me. I didn't interfere. It was all her choice and she handled the breakup. I was proud of her for having the courage to do that and I was happy she chose to stay with me. Simply put it was jealousy that ended the relationship. I guess some people can't share.

Love just happens. It's not something you plan on.

My wife and I are not open to poly at this time. That said, I'm quite happy for my wife to find a regular single male lover. If we find that perfect man, we want to keep him around, for many play sessions. Initially, it would be all MFMs, and later moving on to solo play most likely. I'm quite happy for my wife to have sex with such a particular single male as many times as she likes. She can keep him around for 20 years if she likes. The only 'rule' we have in that regard is that the relationship will end, cold turkey, if she starts to fall in love with him, or he with her. It's very hard to avoid feeling a sense of love for someone after you've had sex with them a few dozen times. But, the kind of love you have for a close friend is very different than the kind of love you have for a spouse. I don't mind my wife 'loving' her play partner. I don't want her to be in love with him (nor does she) nor he with her.

That's our plan for managing the development of love in a long term sex relationship for my wife.

Jealousy follows love around like a dark shadow.

It did for me many years ago. When I was ~20, I was such a jealous person that it bothered me that my girlfriend at the time had a male ob/gyn. "You mean he's going to see you naked???? :eek:"

Now, I recognize jealousy as being an almost completely negative feeling. As I've said to many people, if you have real reason to be jealous, it's most likely too late. Instead be positive and loving. Jealousy does not follow love around for me nor my wife.

I was just relating my experience even though I embellished the circumstances to make it more interesting to read.

Ok :) But, honestly, once I knew it was embellished I didn't read it. I still haven't.

I was proud of her for having the courage to do that and I was happy she chose to stay with me. Simply put it was jealousy that ended the relationship. I guess some people can't share.

The proof in her actions should give you all the basis you need to dump jealousy as a rational emotion. If you can trust her to deal with a hurricane, you can trust her to deal with a drippy faucet. :)

i sincerely hope that 99% of this story is fake.... cause if not you are the worst husband in the world and you deffinitly have no self-respect or respect for your wife... wow... :(

Yeah, way too many holes and subconscious contradictions for me to take this seriously. If it is true- it falls WAY outside the normal.

I knew a threesome like this- started out as two long-term male friends until one got married. They all lived together (for 2 years) eventually hooked up MFM a few times until the wife started to want more of the friend. The husband agreed, let it happen, then couldn’t take it. He cut it off and kicked his buddy to the curb. She eventually left him six months later, and during the custody trial she basically said she simply fell out of love with her husband the second it became “okay” for him to just “give her to another man.”

Now, I’m not talking ALL people, but SOME people will push the envelope to see just how much their significant other will take before stepping in or allowing it to happen- and not just with sex. It’s a REAL psychological pattern. Some will intentionally make their mate jealous just see if they’ll get angry- if they don’t, it can piss them off. The mind is full of projection contradictions.

From what I’ve read here- it appears all THREE are saying and doing things that they’re not comfortable with- and they’re making those decisions based on the OTHER people. I don’t care who you are- the first rule of fight club is: you can’t make ANYONE happy in a relationship unless YOU are happy.

On 5/27/2010 at 6:02 PM, slevin said:

This would have been over for us as soon as he showed up drunk at our door expecting sex. I would have told him it was unacceptable to just show up like that and that it was time he left. There would have been no more play time with him. I'd rather find another guy who wouldn't be so rude and intrusive.

Not cool for me.

Dude shows up drunk and wanting to fuck my wife and you let him do it to your wife even though she was saying it hurts. Your wife should take a baseball bat and wear you out for not being man enough to stand up to this dude. Wow how could you even let that happen to your wife. Like you said it was like her being raped and she was being raped and you were watching her get raped. Your man card is absolutely gone. You did not protect your wife. If you would’ve showed up at my door like that and my wife said he got to go or she doesn’t want him there. I’m not a Baptist Preacher but I would’ve laid hands on him.