DocWill

Well, it happened- our first TRUE experience!

Well, it happened- our first TRUE experience!

I know you all like the details- and I like to write- so I’ll keep the back-story short. Names have been changed to protect the guilty :)

We joined one of the more popular on-line sites about 10 days ago. The first day we got several e-mails and IM’s- most from “single” males. Anyway, last Wednesday we got an e-mail from a couple who live about 30 miles away. Like us, they were new to the site and just beginning in the lifestyle. Without so much as a wink, Mrs. Will suggested that we meet for drinks the next night at a local restaurant where they host a trivia night. They agreed. Enter the whirlwind of nerves and anxiety- you all weren’t kidding! Keeping the story short- we all met at the restaurant, and I must say that our first impressions were excellent. The couple was very attractive, intelligent, and outgoing. It WAS a little awkward at first until “Mike” broke the ice by saying how nervous they were. At that instant the conversation turned comfortable- it was like all of us knew why we were there- and we were all OKAY with it- what a moment that was… to see and feel the air change like that was amazing. We all talked for about 3 hours, so I suggested that Mike and “Jen” come to our house on Saturday for our weekly card game with our other friends (who are vanilla for the most part). They agreed.

Now the good part :)

Leading up to Saturday, Mrs. Will and I talked about the possibilities and we were both in agreement that if something happened we’d let it. Enter more nerves and erotic anxiety. I even went so far as to purchase a box of condoms- hey, just in case, right? So Saturday arrives and our guests are all there. It was a good night and everyone had fun. Around 1230 the last of our vanilla friends left to go home. Now, before I go on I have to admit that I had a semi for about 4 hours- and even Mrs. Will admitted to being wet on more than one occasion when she found her mind wandering- crazy! Anyway, I walked out on to the deck and Mike, Jen, and Mrs. Will were all talking- and then there was an awkward silence. This time it was Jen who broke the ice by asking Mrs. Will to go to the powder room with her. They got up and walked back in the house. Mike and I chatted comfortably for about 15 minutes- neither mentioning anything about the situation at hand- which in retrospect was kind of weird. We both walked back into the house to check on the girls and about 10 seconds later I hear Mrs. Will’s voice say “Guys, could you come back here?”

When I walked into our bedroom the first thing I noticed was that both women had changed. Jen was wearing a t-shit and those sexy “boy shorts” underwear. Mrs. Will was a little more daring- she had on a mini-nightgown, thong, and her heels (she loves wearing heels- how lucky am I?) Jen was sitting on the edge of our bed and my wife was on the love seat. I sat down beside my wife and started to kiss and caress her. At the same time I saw Mike lay down Jen on the bed and they started making out. I don’t know how long it took, but the next thing I know Mrs. Will is grabbing my hand and walking me over to the bed. She laid me on my back and proceeded to go down on me. Mike and Jen were in the exact same position- the silence broken by short bursts of sucking noise was really erotic! Jen then sat up and watched as my wife sucked me- and then it all broke loose! The next thing I know, Jen is on all fours and sucking my cock with my wife. I thought I would lose consciousness for a second until I felt Mike get up off the bed. He walked behind the girls and started to lick- both of them! At that second I’m like “This is fucking amazing!” I watched as Mike stood up behind my wife, and while I couldn’t see what was happening my suspicions were confirmed when Mrs. Will told him where the condoms were. He walked over to the dresser and grabbed the box- and then asked Jen if she wanted one. Well, she wanted one… and the next thing you know Mike is fucking Mrs. Will from behind and Jen is riding me like a horse. This went on for a while until Mike put my wife on her back, placed her legs on his shoulders, and started pumping her that way. Jen got up off of me and got on all fours and started kissing my wife… and of course I entered Jen from behind. Mrs. Will then suggested that her and Mike move to the loveseat so she could ride him. Jen and I were both facing in that direction- and when my wife sat on Mike’s cock… Jen came- so hard I could feel her muscles contract around my dick. I started fucking her harder… and then I moaned as I felt my own burst of energy coming- so I started picturing the “dead kittens,” slowed down, and eventually exited Jen until the feeling subsided. I got Jen on her side- facing the loveseat again, and I entered her. While all this is going on, Mike is POUNDING Mrs. Will. The next thing I know Mike lets out a yelp, grabs my wife’s ass hard and shoves it down on his cock and held it there. Mrs. Will waited for about a minute and then she got off his cock, removed the condom, and started to suck Mike’s dick. By this time I couldn’t take it anymore. I lifted Jen’s leg around my arm and started fucking- and I came hard. After all was said and done- the four of us laid in bed together and fell asleep. I woke up about two hours later and Mike had his cock in Mrs. Will from the side. I kind of felt left out because Jen was still asleep- but I could hear Mrs. Will’s moans and that just turned me on more. So I sat up and put my dick in my wife’s mouth… and after about 15 minutes I came so hard I thought my balls would implode. Mike took his time though… and the then Jen woke up. She seemed a little out of it at first, saw Mike fucking my wife, smiled, looked at me, and then jumped over both of them and started sucking my dick. Needless to say we all fucked for another hour.

The next morning Jen and Mike left- they politely declined staying for breakfast. I kid you not, the SECOND the front door shut my wife and I were locked in an embrace- we fucked right there in the entryway. Today is Wednesday- Mrs. Will and I have had sex eight times since!

Surprisingly there was no awkwardness between us at all. We talked about the experience and we were both more than happy with the outcome. I guess we’re lucky. Mike and Jen sent us an e-mail yesterday asking us to come to their house this Friday- take a guess what our answer is?

I cannot begin to explain how fucking awesome it was to meet two people who feel about sex the way my wife and I do. We’re still trying to figure out if it was all real because the first time went so well and was so uninhibited. The best part is that Mike and Jen are truly likeable people- and NORMAL. I always pictured swingers as the biker types- or maybe the hippie types- but they’re everywhere – and everyone. Since Saturday the rest of the week has gone by in slow motion. I have what seems to be a permanent erection, and everyone I look at I seem to be evaluating- wondering if they swing. It’s a fucking evolution… and the best part is that my wife and I are doing it together. Wild.

A+++++ story man. Love it. Thanks for sharing!!! Good luck in all you guys do.

my chair won't move from under they keyboard tray.

Great story :) Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

my chair won't move from under they keyboard tray.

Good thing you're not on a laptop, huh? ;)

Congrats to DocWill on your first experience!

I know I'm late, but Congrats!!! This is the stuff dreams are made of and you and the Mrs. got to live yours. Again Congrats!!!

Absolutely one of the most enjoyable posts we have read on the Board.

We know there have been more times from this post.

Keep us posted and don't keep us wondering.