jasonandsteph

It finally happened, our first time. WOW!

All we can say is it was magical! Our new friends are a couple years younger than we are, but its almost scary the amount of similar interests we all have. That made the initial meeting 2 weeks ago very smooth, like reconnecting with old friends. Of course Steph and I were so nervous that nothing happened that night, it paved the way for our next meeting.

One week later, this past Friday, M and A visited us again, this time with their naughty games. We stood around the kitchen for about an hour, and enjoyed a couple drinks before the game started. I can't remember the name, but it was similar to "Lets Fu*k" with 3 dice, and pieces being moved around the board. The game required things like removing an article of clothing, kissing, tickling, carressing, etc. It was really exciting and got everyone laughing and comfortable. My highlight was watching my wife's eyes roll back in her head when the game dictated that A needed to perform oral on her. It was one of the most beautiful, arousing things I have ever seen.

M was the winner, and acoording to how they explained it, the winner directed the non-winners' actions. I was directed to take A doggie style while she worked on Steph and M was busy trying to please everyone. That was just the begining and about an hour everyone was exhausted and very satisfied, especially my wife, whom was very unsure about playing with another woman because she had a bad experience once. Now it all she's talking about.

It was an amazing experience and well worth the wait. I think we have the makings of a very good friendship, sharing both naughty things and other hobbies.

Isn't that amazing how one great experience can wipe out the bad experiences & make ya all the more willing to try it again? Congrats

We had a great first experience too. The memory will stay with you and even grow fonder.

What we need to do is take some notes here. We seem to have great conversation over drinks and as soon as we get to the room or house, it like no holds barred immediately when we walk into the room.

I like your idea of anticipation and game play. I always enjoyed and fantasized about childhood games like spin the bottle, truth or dare, etc. but I do know there are much more adult style games out there. I must start our search.

In any event, so glad to hear another great "First Time" story. Sure hope each next experience has the same success.