atlas

First full swap

Last night we had our first full swap.... and it was ok.

We were sitting and drinking alone when the other couple approached us. The other wife was the type of personality(big) my wife likes, so she quickly felt comfortable. She was really into my wife, too. My wife has always said she is slightly interested in what it would be like with another girl (especially after having a few), and the other wife really liked the softness of girls.

We talked for a while and they went out for a smoke. My wife let me know then that she was OK swapping with them. I was a little apprehensive considering we'd never swapped before. I tried to gauge whether it was the alcohol or if she REALLY wanted it. After tossing it back and forth in my head I said I was game. She wasn't exactly my flavor, but like my wife, she was fun, and I was willing to give it a go.

They came back and we all went upstairs. It started out with the girls playing. Then he and my wife went at it while she and I got going on a separate bed. They were experience in the lifestyle, so he had no problems. I, unfortunately, had the dreaded first time performance problems. From all the reading I've done, I'm not shocked. Earlier, he remarked that he had problems the first couple times. After a while, we switched back to our partners to finish the girls off.

So what did we think? I'd compare it to losing your virginity. It's somewhat of a let down because of all the excitement around it. The sex (or attempt at) was somewhat mechanical. Neither of us had any jealously issues. It was an experience. It wasn't life changing, but it wasn't really a disappointment.

My wife did have trouble sleeping. She usually has trouble after drinking (heartburn), but she's having STD fears too. We used condoms, but they don't matter THAT much. Besides, rational thinking doesn't always combat irrational fears. She had to go to work today so she's fighting lack of sleep and STD anxiety. I wish she could have stayed home for a nice simple day.

What does this mean for our future? We're both uncertain if the STD fears will go away. The local club we go to also only holds events the night before my wife works, and my wife needs her sleep. Now that the fantasy has hit reality, it might not be enough of a pull to get her out. I also feel I'd like to be more connected with the other couple than we're going to get at a club. It's only the next day, so I can't make an accurate prediction, but at least, I think we won't be rushing out again. Depending on how the STD fears go, we will still probably do it again some time.

Congrats on your first time!

Did you and your wife discuss STD's prior to the experience?

While they are a concern, it's definitely something that you need not wrack your brain about constantly, or it will drive you insane.

If it's something that you cannot stop thinking about, then maybe the lifestyle isn't right for the two of you.

Best of luck!!

Congrats on your first time!

Did you and your wife discuss STD's prior to the experience?

We discussed it and rationalized it. However, you never really know how you're going to react till you cross the line.

While they are a concern, it's definitely something that you need not wrack your brain about constantly, or it will drive you insane.

If it's something that you cannot stop thinking about, then maybe the lifestyle isn't right for the two of you.

Best of luck!!

That's something we're going to have to figure out. You're right, though, how we come to terms with it over the next weeks/months probably determine our future in the lifestyle.

No regrets either way.

The "losing your virginity" analogy is good. Our first experience was similar, OK for me not as good for my wife. We see the potential, we want to try again, we had no jealousy or dysfunction issues whatsoever.

BUT it has literally taken our sex life to another level.

You both have to come to terms with risk/reward, for us it is worth it.