Infidelsgonewld

Finally! A Couple we can fuck!

My fiancee and I, have been trying for over a year to find a couple to have our first experience with. It's not that we are picky, it's just that we had to sift through some of the crazies and flakes before we found the couple we now swing with often.

We met this couple through Swing Lifestyle. When we met them for dinner, we were both immediately attracted to them. Not only that, but they were so easy to talk to and it was almost surreal how much we had in common with them. We hung out a few times and each time we became more and more attracted to them. They were so sexually confident, and I don't think I really need to say how hot that is! I'm sure you all know what I mean. It was a forgone conclusion that we would fool around with these two if the situation presented itself. And it did, and much sooner than we thought!

We met them for lunch one weekend and had a nice little afternoon window shopping really. We ended up in a sex toy store, and it was there that we knew for sure that things were going to get wild later on. Samantha and I bought some lube and they bought an enormous double-ended dildo! Samantha has wanted to try that with another female for ages, so this purchase really got us excited.

We eventually made it back to their house for drinks and a fun game. A drinking game that includes fun sexxy rule making and removal of clothes. We were all loosey goosey and naked within the hour. Done with the game, we had all had enough alcohol to discuss how we wanted to proceed, and agreed to start with a soft swap. Well, soft swap turned into full swap, which pretty much turned into a free for all! While we were taking a short break, Sam announced that she had always wanted to try double penetration(two dicks in one pussy, not one vaginal one anal) So we decided to give it a shot. Personally, I didn't think it would work out. Sam straddled the man and I took position behind her. I put some lube on my cock and placed it against his cock and put pressure against her already stuffed pussy, and to my utter astonishment I slipped in without much of a problem! Sam screamed in ecstasy, she later told us how amazing it felt to be stretched out like that. I immediately began to piston in and out while she grinded on the cock below me. His cock felt incredible sliding against mine, and I was quickly working toward my first orgasm of the night. Before I could blow my first load, Sam decided she couldn't take it anymore lol! The gorgeous woman masturbating while watching that carnal scene immediately jumped up and begged to be next! It turned out to be a little more difficult to cram our fat cocks into this petit female. But enough lube and patience was all it took before I was slamming into her until she had a very loud orgasm and that was all I could take. I came so hard I almost fell off the bed lol!

That was the most experimental we got that evening, but the rest of it was far from boring! Sam ended up sharing the double-ended dildo with the our new lady friend which inspired the new hardons for the men in the room. And it pretty much went on like that for another three hours. We would get spent and the girls would start making out or licking each other's pussies getting the fellas hot to start all over again!

We have had quite a few fun nights after that and cant wait to see them again. The greatest thing for me that night, is finding out how hot I got seeing the love of my life being ravaged by different people. As much as we wanted this to happen, I had a fear of being jealous at the sigh of Sam with another guy. I am delighted to say that it is a potent pleasure of mine to see her getting fucked by these amazing people!

Great to hear y'all had such a nice experience.

A Double-V Penetrations on both gals, eh? Tricky - but glad it worked! WTG!

Great to hear y'all had such a nice experience.

A Double-V Penetrations on both gals, eh? Tricky - but glad it worked! WTG!

My new FAVORITE thing. :)