I'm kinda not surprised...after we discovered this Life we started wondering about alot of couples (celebs and regular people we know). I personally think Wil and Jada Smith are Swingers.. Once when she was on The View and during some other article interviews, she made some very interesting comments about her and Will's sex life that made Mrs. Coffee and I think...Huh!?

I'm kinda not surprised...after we discovered this Life we started wondering about alot of couples (celebs and regular people we know). I personally think Wil and Jada Smith are Swingers.. Once when she was on The View and during some other article interviews, she made some very interesting comments about her and Will's sex life that made Mrs. Coffee and I think...Huh!?

It's pretty much acknowledged fact that they have an open marriage.

I would have to wonder how long Charlie Sheen was apart of the swinger scene prior to his current marriage. It just sucks that when celebrities are "outed" as swingers the media tends to bash them and our fellow Americans tend to be left in shock. I personally don't think anything is shocking anymore from celebrities because after all they are people just like you and me.

Oscar nominated actress Mo'Nique has come forth that she is in an open marriage. In her Barbara Wawa interview she said her and her husband have an open marriage.

I would have to wonder how long Charlie Sheen was apart of the swinger scene prior to his current marriage. It just sucks that when celebrities are "outed" as swingers the media tends to bash them and our fellow Americans tend to be left in shock. I personally don't think anything is shocking anymore from celebrities because after all they are people just like you and me.

I am not surprised by the mainstream reaction. I think swingers are viewed worse than gays. The media bashes them because the media supports the view of mainstream society that swinging is a moral deviant lifestyle. I strongly disagree with this assessment. Based on many of the postings of this board, it seems to me that swingers are not committed to defend celebrities when they are bashed as swingers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By truckerbuddy
      With the Halle Berry thread.. I was thinking Would ya?

If you could have a night of hot wild sex with a STAR ?? who would it be?

for me Drew Barrymore, hot hot hot, just something about her
    • By fun4Ds
      Albeit a poor example of communication skills in all areas, would you consider him swinging ? Have you heard any mention of the swinging lifestyle in regards of his relationship ?

Would you swing with him and/or his GF's?

I'm surprised he's not been mentioned at least for gossips sake... It is not like I'm busting him out of a secret life.

Thoughts, opinions or complaints.
    • By JustAskJulie
      The Krankies: we were secret swingers at height of fame - Mirror Online

I'm not sure who they are, but anyone who comes out publicly as swingers is ok in my book.
    • By bbarnsworth
      With the movie "Amelia" coming out, I grew more curious of the history of this ground breaking woman. Turns out, she had an open marriage with her husband.

From a letter to her husband the day of her marriage.

I didn't know if this was news to this forum or not. I tried searching for it, but couldn't find it. Enjoy.
    • By intuition897
      CubnAmy's poll on famous couples got me to thinking. The relative anonymity of the internet has allowed people from all walks of life to be exactly who they are on the inside, regardless of race, creed, colour, sex, ability, age, social status, etc. Often it's easy to pick up on nuances in our conversations with them and we can determine these things to an extent that way. But people are often quite guarded about their identity online. Swingers are like this because...well...we're swingers and discretion is a necessity, not a luxury. Some people perhaps can find their voice here in a virtual world where their voice has been lost in the crowd out there in the real world. Suddenly people listen to what they have to say. I think I might be one of those people. I'm socially-challenged. I can put things together on a screen or on paper, no problem...but don't ask me to actually think on my feet. I am not witty. I am not funny. I talk too much about all the wrong things. I'm too blunt, and I'm nowhere near as confident or "together" in person.

But what about people who live their lives in the spotlight? Celebrities and other high profile people? Surely they have internet access, too. Surely they're human and have their kinks and curiosities like the rest of us. What about Will and Jada? Maybe they really are swingers? Wouldn't that be cool? And hey! what if maybe they've cruised through our very own swingersboard? Cooler still... So I started thinking...with all the people we have on here as members, I wonder how many of them have had their 15 minutes in the limelight? Or more?

So, on a scale of 1 to 10, - and remember we're working on the honour system here, people - just how famous are you? I don't think there's any way to hack in to this system to figure out who voted for what, so I think it's safe to be honest. I don't want to know WHO you are; I just want to know how many honest to God celebrity types we have on the board. Couples, just answer for whichever of you has the higher public profile.

This should be interesting...