Zumbudy

Wordless!

I can't think of any words that don't border on blasphemy that can describe how great our first encounter was! We have had two encounters lined up with couples that fell apart at the last hour. Last night we brought home a guy from the kareoke bar that the Mrs's had been working on for a couple of weeks, and we had a threesome that was mind blowing! Her clothes started coming off, we started playing with her , her went first, I had to tell him it was ok to cum in her. Wasn't sure how I would feel watching him fuck her , but it was awesome watching her cum over and over and over...he went to take a shower I took another turn solo, he came back out and it was time for round two, or three, or whatever it was. LOL didn't get much sleep, but we are rotating nap times this afternoon. It was the first time for both of us, but definitely not the last time!

So glad that you had a great time!!

It's so awesome when things go right!

Right on ! Glad to hear you had a great time... It's exhilarating ain't it :)

She is talking about doing it again already, and getting a woman ASAP. I love this Woman. We are such a good match it's scary.

Enjoy these first times...they are the most memorable. But a word of advice..keep the communication open as well as your mind; the possibilities are endless!:D

We are both still getting entirely comfortable about talking about sex with others, but we are doing it. The more we talk the easier it's getting. We are both discovering something unexpected, the more we communicate about the encounters, the more revved up for each other we get.