LFM2

What's in your swinger fun bag?

Dave and I were looking through our "Fun Bag" this morning. 'Fun bags' to Dave have a totally different meaning, but hopefully you know the bag I'm talking about -- the one that you take with you to play parties, clubs, hotels, house parties, play at home stuff.... Like the one you see here.

Ours isn't as classy as this one and for real, ours hasn't been out of the house in a long, long time. Usually, we just tuck a couple of condoms in my purse and go for a night of fun. If it's a date and we plan on doing something, we usually would bring the bag.

This is what we found in ours this morning: Condoms (outdated), lube (more like a glue now), a dildo here and there (badly in need of cleaning), our "rabbit", glass dildos still in their velvet bags, cock beads (one of my favorite toys), a butterfly vibrator and once upon a time, it might have held a change of panties or clothes. We can't remember. :blush: It's needs cleaning so bad. "Can you say LYSOL?"

Do you have a fun tote, bag, or box you take with you on your nights out and what's in it?

When we were going to clubs, hopefully soon we will be able to fairly again, we brught a play bag. Ours isn't as extensive as yours though. Here is what was generally in it:

Condoms

Perfume for her

Usually two sexy outfits for her to change during the night and shoes to match

small pad lock for a locker

Never really thought to pack toys.

'Fun bags' to Dave have a totally different meaning,........

I'm with Dave on this one. :hahaha:

We used to carry one, with an assortment of bullets, lube, condoms, and moist towelettes. Seems like there was a small riding crop in there as well. We tried to keep an extra couple sets of batteries in the bag, as we are all aware of the frustration of a dying toy when she's getting "close".

Lately though, we've just taken a couple of the little makeup bags (I guess that's what they're called), with lube, condoms, and a bullet.

Our fun bag has the bare essentials.

Condoms

Feminine Wipes

A few padlocks

Cards with our screen name

Various club membership cards

A bottle (750ml) of rum that gets filled from a larger bottle

And usually outfits or accessories for the wife but that gets loaded on the day of.

Two years ago I went out and bought a really nice, classy small overnight bag to commemorate the start of swinging, and it works very well for that purpose!! Looks good going into a hotel room, and manages to look unobtrusive as we take it out to the car "just in case" when we go out for the evening. It has condoms, my special glycerin-free lube, a sexy little lace cover-up and a silky robe, my jeans and t-shirt for the next morning's ride home, and a home-grown lavender sachet. Also some extra swinger cards (I usually keep those in my little silver-spangled evening clutch, though). Oh yes and my special "wipes" which maintain ph balance. (yeast infections... grrrrrr)

And yes, we have called it our "Fun Bag" from day one!

After our first time out of only taking 1 condom a piece and no lube...our play bag has at a minimum of oh idk, a dozen condoms (a couple of different brands/sizes), a couple small bottles of lube (one for each of us to use if not in proximity to use just one), occasionally toys (bullet, dildo, vibrator, and very rarely our restraints and flogger), we also use it to transport our liquor of choice for the evening if going to a hotel or house party.

Perhaps I'm in the minority here in that as a plus size chick, there are very few slutwear type things that I think look good on me...so I don't take changes of clothes...I usually wear heels, a good boobie shirt and jeans to a party. Once those come off, depending on the venue, I just tend to stay naked. :lol:

But I do like the idea of the wipes...will definitely be picking some of those up to toss in the bag. :)

LFM2 said:
Dave and I were looking through our "Fun Bag" this morning. 'Fun bags' to Dave have a totally different meaning, but hopefully you know the bag I'm talking about -- the one that you take with you to play parties, clubs, hotels, house parties, play at home stuff.... Like the one you see here.

I have that very "fun bag" you linked (go figure). It gets reloaded every time we head out.... but I also have a little box (about the size of a lunchbox that holds the important play things (condoms, lube, a small vibe). The "fun bag" typically holds a change of clothes and our hygiene bags (depending on where we are going and for how long) and often some Swingers Board items to give to the club we are visiting (t-shirts, matchbooks, etc). If I need all of that I end up with two "fun" bags.

I have that very "fun bag" you linked (go figure). It gets reloaded every time we head out.... but I also have a little box (about the size of a lunchbox that holds the important play things (condoms, lube, a small vibe). The "fun bag" typically holds a change of clothes and our hygiene bags (depending on where we are going and for how long) and often some Swingers Board items to give to the club we are visiting (tshirts, matchbooks, etc). If I need all of that I end up with two "fun" bags.

Sounds like the usual. A bag about the size shown in the link along with 4-5 different toy's (different strokes for different folks!) 2-3 different small boxes of condoms, feminine wipes, maybe some "nothing" lingere for walking about the play zones and of course some room for 2 bottles of our favorite liquor.

What we are looking for is not feminine hygine wipes but a gentle disenfecting wipe that can be used on toys with little to no risk of odor or adverse reactions. When the party get's hopping no one is going to be wanting to run to the closest rest room and hand wash the toy's with hand soap. A quick wipe down and dry...maybe whiping the toy around and ready for the next joy ride would be nice when the group get's large.

Sounds like the usual. A bag about the size shown in the link along with 4-5 different toy's (different strokes for different folks!) 2-3 different small boxes of condoms, feminine wipes, maybe some "nothing" lingere for walking about the play zones and of course some room for 2 bottles of our favorite liquor.

What we are looking for is not feminine hygine wipes but a gentle disenfecting wipe that can be used on toys with little to no risk of odor or adverse reactions. When the party get's hopping no one is going to be wanting to run to the closest rest room and hand wash the toy's with hand soap. A quick wipe down and dry...maybe whiping the toy around and ready for the next joy ride would be nice when the group get's large.

Just google for them. I found Toy Joy To cleaner (tube) and Afterglow (wipes.

We have a small backpack that we take. In it is a lock, condoms, lube, a change of clothes for Jen and a pair of flip flops in case her feet start to hurt from whatever type of shoes she is wearing.

We don't keep a pre-packed fun bag, but we do keep a checklist saved on the computer to make sure we don't forget anything!

Essentials include:

-Comfy shoes for me to wear home

-Lingerie/easy to put on and take off outfit in case I decide to change

-Condoms

-Lube

-A couple of bottles of water and a snack (I have blood sugar issues so it's usually some protein rich trail mix or a meal bar or something like that in case there aren't any healthy-ish snacks available)

-Pen and paper (for numbers/names if we decide we want any)

-Lock

-Basic hygiene goodies (deodorant, toothbrushes/toothpaste, soap, and sometimes perfume/cologne)

We don't have a pre-packed bag, but we do toss one together when we go to a party. I have a pretty Victoria's Secret tote that carries: lube, a small vibe, a change of clothes for me, a brush, hair tie, lip gloss, body spray, and whatever alcohol we're bringing. If we plan to stay overnight, we just pack a bigger bag. Either way, Mr. Sweet keeps the condoms in his pocket.

Either way, Mr. Sweet keeps the condoms in his pocket.

He has a pocket? Mr. Doe leaves his behind somewhere, which means we have a small bag we bring to play areas: two kinds of condoms (latex and non-), lube, a hair tie, mints and ginger chews. I think I want to add pen and paper, too.

This is just a small part of what we bring to club parties, because we spend the night (breakfast with a bunch of swingers is almost as much fun as sex with same), which requires a big bundle of bedding, two small overnight bags and a lock.

He has a pocket? Mr. Doe leaves his behind somewhere, which means we have a small bag we bring to play areas: two kinds of condoms (latex and non-), lube, a hair tie, mints and ginger chews. I think I want to add pen and paper, too.

This reminded me of a new addition to our fun bag that I need to add to the check list! We haven't been to a party/club since I was lucky enough to win one of the fabulous contests here on the forum, so we now have a SwingersBoard clutch that will contain the things that need to be toted around for when pockets are no longer available. :D

We don't keep a pre-packed fun bag, but we do keep a checklist saved on the computer to make sure we don't forget anything!

Essentials include:

-Comfy shoes for me to wear home

-A couple of bottles of water and a snack (I have blood sugar issues so it's usually some protein rich trail mix or a meal bar or something like that in case there aren't any healthy-ish snacks available)

-Lock

-Basic hygiene goodies (deodorant, toothbrushes/toothpaste, soap, and sometimes perfume/cologne)

Thanks KM, these are great ideas and will be added to our bag.

We have a small black bag that we use and here are a few items we have now....

Silicone Lube (My Favorite) and assorted flavored.

Lelo GiGi Vibrator and other assorted vibrating items.

Condoms

Backup underwear

Cock ring

Body sprays

Message Oil

Profile cards (These were great at Naughty in N'awlins)

and my favorite.... Bondage Tape

It depends on the venue -

For the club, a handful of condoms, small bottle of lube, nose spray (for hubby's allergies) and some gum get thrown in my purse. We carry a bottle of booze and a 12 pack of beer in a paper grocery bag.

For house parties, a change of sexy clothes for me, a button down oxford for after the party cools off and everyone is sitting around talking, and a set of clothes for the car ride home in the morning. A box of condoms, a tube of lube, a few toys - usually my glass dildo and my favorite vibrator - and the nose spray. We carry mixers, beer and a bottle of booze in a cooler. The air mattress and pump is typically kept in the trunk of my car in case there's no bed to crash in.

and my favorite.... Bondage Tape

What is bondage tape? I'm intrigued....

Everytime we go out for wings I take home the whole pile of hand sanitizer wipes! They would be perfect for this.