duo33470

Gang bang #2 is now behind us!

I posted the story about our first gangbang a couple of weeks ago, and we had #2 this past weekend, so I thought I would let everyone know what happened. It was a very erotic experience. A total of 5 guys. We were in Atlanta, and it happened at the Ritz Carlton hotel there of all places... quite a swanky atmosphere!

The fun started around 10 pm, and ended about 3 AM. Wife was totally exhausted. She was tired and covered in the sweat of 5 men. No anal, but all other holes filled multiple times. It looked like there were about a dozen used condoms in the trash can the next morning, but I didnt go through and count them.... We laughed wondering what the cleaning lady would think.

It looked like there were about a dozen used condoms in the trash can the next morning, but I didnt go through and count them.... We laughed wondering what the cleaning lady would think.

Nice! :lol:

Glad it worked out so well!

I'm slowly working on developing enough single guys my wife has had sex with to set up a gang bang. Her only requirement on surprise gang bangs is that it must be all men she's had sex with before. In time...in time...

You're lucky to get in two so quick :)

I am quite sure Rocky and Bullwinkle would have been very proud of you :D

I am off to see if your last story is posted and I hope you plan to document this one!

Sittin on a Ritz....

I've been to that Ritz-Carlton. Definitely a nice place. I hope you didn't scandalize the other guests too much!

Man, that sounds hot. I'm not into more than one or two a night but the gang bang thought gets me going.

I hope we didnt scandalize too much, but we were sure enjoying teasing down in the lobby... when we went up the elevator we were with another couple, and I know they were wondering what we were up to with the extra guys tagging along!

We would love to do this ourselves!!! How did you set it up? With guys you knew well or with a gb organization?

I posted the story about our first gangbang a couple of weeks ago, and we had #2 this past weekend, so I thought I would let everyone know what happened. It was a very erotic experience. A total of 5 guys. We were in Atlanta, and it happened at the Ritz Carlton hotel there of all places... quite a swanky atmosphere!

The fun started around 10 pm, and ended about 3 AM. Wife was totally exhausted. She was tired and covered in the sweat of 5 men. No anal, but all other holes filled multiple times. It looked like there were about a dozen used condoms in the trash can the next morning, but I didnt go through and count them.... We laughed wondering what the cleaning lady would think.