twoforone100

these are not my pants

Ok... A story from a couple of years ago. So we were out having a great day with a couple we know. The four of us having some vanilla fun... So after we got all worked up we went home and started playing..... I'll skip all of those details but mfm, fmf, and some swap.. just to give you an idea...right in the living room. Well it was dinner time and we decided on pizza.. We figured we would have at least 30 mins to keep playing. Well either we played longer than we thought or they were super fast...either way the door bell rang....

Well when you are in the middle of the living room with four naked people you don't really want to open the door. You have to think about getting the condom off. Throwing it away. Leaving a girl naked with her legs spread is never easy. So the other three hid in a corner and I put some pants on. I was careful to keep my beans below my frank, and answered the door...Well they were cargo shorts.. the room was a little dark but something did not feel right...

So the pizza guy said the pizza was 18 dollars. So I reached for my wallet... Well it was not on my left side..funny...I did the pat down and found it on my right.. I got it out and looked at it strangely... it was not my wallet... I looked down at the pants and said to the pizza guy " these are not my pants".. well the other three thought this was very funny.. I must say it is a bit embarrassing to find out you are not wearing your pants. So I said hold on a second.. I started searching the pile of cloths on the floor... Bras...thongs...shirts skirts... and finally my pants...it is sort of like the cops you can't find them when you need them... the three were laughing harder and harder while I was searching.

So I paid the man and off he went.. Can't say what he thought.

So even now when I am watching COPS and when the cops pull crack out of the crack heads pants and the crack head says " but these are not my pants" I have to laugh and wonder what kind of party he had been at... and that he might be telling the truth.

• Confused 1

:D That gave me a good laugh. If I was one of the three... I would have been laughing too!

We've all had "lost clothing" happen (although panties seem to be the most common by far! :-), but thats a great and funny twist you've got there. Thanks for sharing!

C & M

:lol:

Thank you for sharing. :)

I used to deliver pizza while I was in college - and while MOST of my stories are "horror stories" of bad experiences ... there were a couple of great stories from my fellow drivers who'd deliver pizza to my nudist-friends in the area.

I found underwear in the back pocket of my pants one time, turns out they were in there for almost a year. Haha. I had to ask the wife if they were hers, they were, but at first we weren't sure. lol

Funny story, thanks for sharing.:lol:

This is a funny situation to find one's self in, i'll say that for sure :D

After accidentally putting on a pair that was not my own (but fit really well, mind you!), I have the same wonder. Maybe, just maybe, the bad guys are telling the truth when they say, "These are not my pants."::P:

I found underwear in the back pocket of my pants one time, turns out they were in there for almost a year. Haha. I had to ask the wife if they were hers, they were, but at first we weren't sure. lol

Funny story, thanks for sharing.:lol:

Too funny !!! You're a brave guy......

I'm pretty sure the pizza guy is not stupid and had quite a good story to tell everyone back at the pizza HQ's. :)

Oh...

I wanted to add:

Then are we to assume that you were "technically" in another guys pants? :eek:

:lol: Thanks for the chuckle, I can totally see that happening. Of course, I'm more likely to leave a play encounter with someone else's shirt . . .

Oh...

I wanted to add:

Then are we to assume that you were "technically" in another guys pants? :eek:

Sadly.. YES... and commando at that.

Makes me think to the American Idol show a few weeks ago with "Pants on the ground". Great story! Just the kind of situation I would find myself in.

i bet u could get the pizza free next time if u invite the pizza delivery guy inside for a quicky. ha ha

Lol. That guy has probably seen some weird stuff but we are sure you made his night. Wish we could have been a fly on the wall to see his reaction

I've put someone's pants on before and since they were the same size as my jeans and the belt was almost identical I almost left with them. Then at a party a few weeks ago I was in another room and I heard someone say, "Dude you got my underwear on". Funny thing was that it was right before round two and he obviously had put them on after the initial play time and had them on for a while. Not related to pants but Mrs. Willing has left a party with someone's thigh highs on which were not the ones she came with. And one of her own halfway hanging out of her travel bag.