2lovers

Bare back MFM

I don't know about you guys, but we try MFM with only one guy for a few times, and we are comfortable with him after talking and chatting on line and find out about each other well enough that we all decided that we will go bare back, and that was soooo gooood!

We posted in topic "what is your wildest fantasy?" and this post is liked continue that story.

After our first encounter with G, my wife likes him so much that she told me that we should arrange for an overnight stay with him.

This time we booked the hotel room with a separate bedroom and a living room. G came right on time just like the last time with flower in hand and K is so happy to see him again, she gave him a big french kiss before the door even completely close. K waste no time to take her and his clothes off, and gave him a good bj.

G also come prepared, he took out a tube of jelly to lubricate her, just in case she feel uncomfortable because of his size. G lay her down in the sofa , open the jelly tube and very slowly apply the lubricant to her vagina. He does it very, very slowly and carefully with intention of arousing her, which I thought is unnecessary :) G circle is finger inside her labia, also apply some lube to her clitoris while massaging it. I am sitting there watching another guy caressing, teasing my wife pussy, feeling very aroused . I started to suck on her nipple and I could see K started to move her body around. Looking down I can see G's finger is already inside her pussy twisting around. He moves up to suck on the other nipple while still working his finger inside her pussy. Then it was my turn to put my finger in her already very wet pussy, I can feel her pussy muscle contracted, 'biting" my finger, and she moaning: "so good, put your cock inside me now please !!!"

G sit up, sliding his huge meat outside K's pussy without insert it in , he slides it up and down her clitoris, just to tease her a little until she yell out; Put it in please...!!! G then now slowly insert his cock into her very wet pussy. but because of his size, I can see K tight up her muscle, and raise her hip a little as his cock passed through her vagina muscle.

I just stand beside the sofa and watch the whole action in progress... Unbelievable turn on for me , watching another man bare back cock, sliding in and out of my wife pussy. G's meat is about 8" long and very thick at it base, but wonder how K could take it all in.

Is was an amazing turn on for me watching her doing bare back....

Sucks to have a little cock' date=' doesn't it.[/quote']

Well that's pretty cold. :confused:

In reality, as many women have noted on this forum, size is not the main criteria, or really very close to it.

My wife and I share a fantasy of her having a man with a truly huge cock. Not length necessarily, but girth, much as was described by the OP here. We'd like to find her a guy who is so big she can barely take him without pain. My wife is very excited by this prospect and is looking forward to it.

Do I possess a little cock? No, not at all. I'm average length, and in the top 10 percentile in girth. I would not assume that another man enjoying his wife having sex with someone with an enormous cock means the husband has a thumbtack for a cock.

To the original poster (OP) ... thank you for sharing. Sounds like y'all had a wonderful time & it's great that you have such a great relationship & bond that you're able to swing bareback with your guy-friend.

Well that's pretty cold. :confused:

I couldn't decide if it was commiseration or condescension...

I couldn't decide if it was commiseration or condescension...

Had to look em up in the dictionary, but believe it, it is definitely the former.

:EG:

Guest newplaytoys

hello, female half here, we play with a few couples exclusively. so bareback is not a problem , i enjoy and prefer it this way . especially doing a dp , and the guys love the feeling also. :lol:

I don't know about you guys, but we try MFM with only one guy for a few times, and we are comfortable with him after talking and chatting on line and find out about each other well enough that we all decided that we will go bare back, and that was soooo gooood!

We posted in topic "what is your wildest fantasy?" and this post is liked continue that story.

After our first encounter with G, my wife likes him so much that she told me that we should arrange for an overnight stay with him.

This time we booked the hotel room with a separate bedroom and a living room. G came right on time just like the last time with flower in hand and K is so happy to see him again, she gave him a big french kiss before the door even completely close. K waste no time to take her and his clothes off, and gave him a good bj.

G also come prepared, he took out a tube of jelly to lubricate her, just in case she feel uncomfortable because of his size. G lay her down in the sofa , open the jelly tube and very slowly apply the lubricant to her vagina. He does it very, very slowly and carefully with intention of arousing her, which I thought is unnecessary :) G circle is finger inside her labia, also apply some lube to her clitoris while massaging it. I am sitting there watching another guy caressing, teasing my wife pussy, feeling very aroused . I started to suck on her nipple and I could see K started to move her body around. Looking down I can see G's finger is already inside her pussy twisting around. He moves up to suck on the other nipple while still working his finger inside her pussy. Then it was my turn to put my finger in her already very wet pussy, I can feel her pussy muscle contracted, 'biting" my finger, and she moaning: "so good, put your cock inside me now please !!!"

G sit up, sliding his huge meat outside K's pussy without insert it in , he slides it up and down her clitoris, just to tease her a little until she yell out; Put it in please...!!! G then now slowly insert his cock into her very wet pussy. but because of his size, I can see K tight up her muscle, and raise her hip a little as his cock passed through her vagina muscle.

I just stand beside the sofa and watch the whole action in progress... Unbelievable turn on for me , watching another man bare back cock, sliding in and out of my wife pussy. G's meat is about 8" long and very thick at it base, but wonder how K could take it all in.

Damn, what a turn on !

Who knew my morning woody was going to happen at 9:16 am :hahaha:

Thank you :cool:

:

Damn, what a turn on !

Who knew my morning woody was going to happen at 9:16 am :hahaha:

Thank you :cool:

:

We consider that a compliment, thank you very much. Should I tell you the rest of our encounter?

My man's cock is by no means "average". He has the thickest cock i've ever had. Thats why i stay with him. LOL. Im addicted to it. However we love to engage in MFM. We both know "the more the merrier."

We consider that a compliment, thank you very much. Should I tell you the rest of our encounter?

Oh yea, let it all out and dont hold nothing back.

And by the way, Mrsfun thanks you as well :EG:

G continues to pump K, my wife, for about 10 minutes non stop, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. G suddenly changes his technique, slowing down but inserting his penis all the way down so that his short-trim pubic hair brushing on to K’s clitoris and while keeping his meat fully inserted in her pussy, G moving his hip forward a few short strokes just as he likes to insert more into my wife’s pussy. This move drives K crazy, moaning : “ooooohhh” while hissing continuously. I am standing behind G, stroking my cock, bending down so I could see my wife pussy is stretched out to the max. I can clearly see her vagina skin tightly wrapped around G’ cock just like a thick elastic band.

After another 10 minutes, G stopped and invited me to take my turn. K just lay there with her legs still wide open, her juice trickling down to her anus., she looks soooo fulfilled, her eyes look like she is day dreaming. I knee down and inserted my penis inside her pussy…. Oh it feels so warm, probably because of the friction between her vagina and G’s cock during action, I can never forget this warm feeling. My penis is above average size, 7’ long , my base is not as thick as G, but I have a bigger mushroom, so when I inserted it in I still feel tight despite the wetness of her pussy. I am so aroused that after about 5 minutes pumping I have to stop otherwise I will ejaculate and no more fun. I invite G to continue his action. G smiles to me and jump right in. To tell the truth, I enjoy watching them going at it more than I am actually pumping my wife.

This time G is doing it very rigorously, pumping in and out fast and shaking his hip occasionally, after about 15 minutes, G is about to come, he let out a distinctive hum, in the meantime K is coming too, I can see her hands tightly gripped to G’s wrists, they both came together. Look at that scene, I feel so aroused, stroking my meat continuously, and when G withdrew his cock out of my wife pussy, I can see his cum oozing out, I immediately inserted my cock into my wife pussy and pumping very hard. I can hear “ Baff…baff…baff…” the sound of my cock base hitting my wife pussy, and I came in about 3 minutes. When I withdrew my cock I can see K’s pussy is full with 2 men cum. K yelled out: “that’s the best fuck EVER!!!”

That’s my awesome experience doing MFM bareback, I can see my wife pussy filled with 2 loads of cum. And I thank K for shaving her pussy clean that I can see clearly without any obstacles … ☺

There are a lot more to come, but my post is too long already. I will continue in the next topic because K did learn a good technique from G that she told me later. And remember, what I post here is just what happened in the first 2 hours and we plan to stay overnight with G ….. ☺

• Confused 1

The Facebook -addict in me is looking for the "LIKE" -button!

(*laughing*) ...thank you for sharing (although now I'm stuck behind this office desk for the next couple of minutes 'til I calm down some!)

POP GO DA WEASEL !

I could smell the sex just reading that.

Plus, I videoed something so close as well........

THANK YOU ! For the climax....... Well Done !

Now I belive at this point it was a good experiance, not just a story. I know, I've seen this......

It's up to 2lovers for here or the stories section ;)

Now I belive at this point it was a good experiance, not just a story. I know, I've seen this......

It's up to 2lovers for here or the stories section ;)

we experienced it, and we believed it was a good experience!!!

I agree allowing my wife to be fucked bareback when we do a mfm, is so sexy and erotic. I love fucking her pussy right after the other guy has filled her pussy with his hot cum, and asking her how the other guy cock felt in her wet pussy. Watching my wife get sexual pleasure and give sexual pleasure to another man, brings my wife and me sexual pleasure.

Although the idea is interesting and even erotic, we have yet to find another man she would be willing to play with sans condoms. She would love to. I would love for Mrs. CXXC to be able to feel skin-on-skin, however, it is simply not worth the risk to us.

Although the idea is interesting and even erotic, we have yet to find another man she would be willing to play with sans condoms. She would love to. I would love for Mrs. CXXC to be able to feel skin-on-skin, however, it is simply not worth the risk to us.

Yea. I agree... havig sex with someone else is one thing. But Bare-back is something else entirely... and honestly is just not worth the risk, no matter how much of a turn on it would/could be... Best to leave that as fantasy.

It's something i would never agree to and something im pretty sure the wife wouldnt agree to either.... Just not worth it... :surrend:

Thanks for sharing this!!! My wife and I have played with numerous guys because we enjoy MMFs; and it's always exciting for her and me when she gets a guy with a huge cock. We had a regular friend we would play with who was around 9" and after we played a couple of times and became very comfortable with him we talked about going bareback with him. It was amazing to watch them fucking like that but it wase when he started cumming inside of her. I'll never forget how turned she was and how lost in her pleasure she was from him cumming in her!! Thanks for sharing!!!

G continues to pump K, my wife, for about 10 minutes non stop, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. G suddenly changes his technique, slowing down but inserting his penis all the way down so that his short-trim pubic hair brushing on to K’s clitoris and while keeping his meat fully inserted in her pussy, G moving his hip forward a few short strokes just as he likes to insert more into my wife’s pussy. This move drives K crazy, moaning : “ooooohhh” while hissing continuously. I am standing behind G, stroking my cock, bending down so I could see my wife pussy is stretched out to the max. I can clearly see her vagina skin tightly wrapped around G’ cock just like a thick elastic band.

After another 10 minutes, G stopped and invited me to take my turn. K just lay there with her legs still wide open, her juice trickling down to her anus., she looks soooo fulfilled, her eyes look like she is day dreaming. I knee down and inserted my penis inside her pussy…. Oh it feels so warm, probably because of the friction between her vagina and G’s cock during action, I can never forget this warm feeling. My penis is above average size, 7’ long , my base is not as thick as G, but I have a bigger mushroom, so when I inserted it in I still feel tight despite the wetness of her pussy. I am so aroused that after about 5 minutes pumping I have to stop otherwise I will ejaculate and no more fun. I invite G to continue his action. G smiles to me and jump right in. To tell the truth, I enjoy watching them going at it more than I am actually pumping my wife.

This time G is doing it very rigorously, pumping in and out fast and shaking his hip occasionally, after about 15 minutes, G is about to come, he let out a distinctive hum, in the meantime K is coming too, I can see her hands tightly gripped to G’s wrists, they both came together. Look at that scene, I feel so aroused, stroking my meat continuously, and when G withdrew his cock out of my wife pussy, I can see his cum oozing out, I immediately inserted my cock into my wife pussy and pumping very hard. I can hear “ Baff…baff…baff…” the sound of my cock base hitting my wife pussy, and I came in about 3 minutes. When I withdrew my cock I can see K’s pussy is full with 2 men cum. K yelled out: “that’s the best fuck EVER!!!”

That’s my awesome experience doing MFM bareback, I can see my wife pussy filled with 2 loads of cum. And I thank K for shaving her pussy clean that I can see clearly without any obstacles … ☺

There are a lot more to come, but my post is too long already. I will continue in the next topic because K did learn a good technique from G that she told me later. And remember, what I post here is just what happened in the first 2 hours and we plan to stay overnight with G ….. ☺

Sweet, sweet, sweet!! Great post!!! I agree; it's awesome to slide up into your own wife after she's been filled with someone else's cum!